Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. (51651 Views)

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Trumann: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Messi is like a fish out of water

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Xtianah09: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2021
He thinks his still in la liga where is old tricks works and worship him like god, very arrogant midget at least make it look like it's not a big deal in front of the camera and go and para for the coach for back league wey u just come u don dey get problem with coach. Am sure if it was cr7 that acted in that manner they would have called him different names, one thing cr7 haters dont know is you troll him he scores more goals na hin juju be that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by HPS3(m): 2:32am On Sep 20, 2021
BobbieZion:

I am a Ronaldo fan.
But all this things you dey cap na trash.
And your language sounds gutter and garbage.
Bullshit you aren't a ronaldo fan quit pretending, no ronaldo fan will ever defend messi.

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kingcalls: 2:37am On Sep 20, 2021
We told them....they dint listen.... I guess poch got tired of his passes and assists that wasn't resulting to goals... icardi enter use head win game ... I repeat....messi is the omost overrated player In history of football... look at his struggling with farmers...

Messi minions will b trolling Ronaldo, Ronaldo keeps in shaming them while their messi is also shaming them...una think say e easy to change club, come still de perform

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kingcalls: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Neymar wey de claim...I love mesii I can't do without him...penalty reach ,im tell messi my love no reach this one...I won it , I will play it, if u wan play penalty, try win am , this is not barca abeg...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kingcalls: 2:40am On Sep 20, 2021
I dint see any humility from Mr humble grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kingcalls: 2:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Glycolite:

Ronaldo was subtituted against young boys when man u was 10 men down and drawing the match,you all used that opportunity to discredit him .

But when Messi is inthe picture,he suddenly need game time in a league rated 6th among other top European leagues ?

If it were Ronaldo with goal drought ever since going to Manchester this season, you all would have roasted him alive !
Funny enough,despite scoring 4 goals already,they ,the haters,and the midget lovers,are still trolling him .
If you're big , you're big .

Thats the hypocrisy messi minions exhibit...dont talk bad about Ronaldo, the outcome no de good.. the grace wey de follow that guy is scary.... as Mourinho talk...avoid talking negatively about Ronaldo or his grace will drown u

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kingcalls: 2:49am On Sep 20, 2021
unbitchable:
It was the freekick for me, though it hit the bar. Messi should pls stay away from tap ins & penalties. Goat takes freekicks only.
Poch should more often play Messi in between Neymar and mbappe than the wings so he could wreck havock playing from the center. Ronaldo is now playing more in the box for tap ins than when he used to play in the wing. He was busy crying for a penalty until Lingard showed him how to score a very good goal. The old fraud needs to grow up.

Eyaaaa... i'm here if u need a shoulder to cry on embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kingcalls: 2:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Xtianah09:
He thinks his still in la liga where is old tricks works and worship him like god, very arrogant midget at least make it look like it's not a big deal in front of the camera and go and para for the coach for back league wey u just come u don dey get problem with coach. Am sure if it was cr7 that acted in that manner they would have called him different names, one thing cr7 haters dont know is you troll him he scores more goals na hin juju be that

No be lie..thats what they dont know... the more he gets trolled , the more he performs , thats his fuel...Mourinho don talk am b4

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by joyandfaith: 5:22am On Sep 20, 2021
PSG will sell messi before his contract expires.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Natural441(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Fuckgodndjesus:
I dont need stunted smelly midgets in my family.

Pessi the midget is nothing special he's been carried by a great barcelona team all his life he's now being exposed for the useless fraud he is.

Lol Messi is bigger than Barcelona it's self
Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Messi actually made Barca look extraordinary. If he was so desperate to score today he would have taken the pk. Goals shall come

After the departure of Xhavi and Iniesta did Barca ever look extraordinary? After their departure a team that use to reach champions league final became a whooping boys in the hands of Bayern Munich and even PSG. U won't be able to make excuses for Messi forever. You'll get tired one day

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by goddons50: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2021
WELL I AM A STRONG RONALDO FAN BUT ITS TOO EARLY TO CASTIGATE MESSI RIGHT NOW because AS FAR AS WE ALL KNOW, MESSI IS A SUPERB PLAYER.....
AND IT'S TOO EARLY FOR MESSI TO B ANGRY FOR NOT SCORING OR PROBABLY HE IS WATCHING RONALDO SCORING AT EVERY MATCH IN D TOUGHEST LEAGUE IN D WORLD...

SOMEONE ONCE SAID THAT ADAPTABILITY IS NOY EVERYONE BUT ATLEAST NA FRENCH LEAGUE.... VERY EASY LEAGUE EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER CAN SCORE 15GOALS IN THAT LEAGUE...

OR IT COULD BE THAT MESSI IS PROBABLY ANGRY FOR NOT TAKING THE PENALTY...YES.... THAT IS D POINT.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Kaodek(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2021
olayiwola72:

Lol smelly midget... God will help some people..
Infact, with what he wrote, he deserves to be a Ronaldo fan, Leo fans never settle for less or mediocre. Imagine it was Ronaldo that scored that Lingard goal?
Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by DrayZee: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Xtianah09:
They were still insulting Ronaldo for not saying anything oh.
Meanwhile Oga Humility was acting like no club can do without him...only for them to win immediately he was removed.
Every game na "debut"
Maybe he will finally register 1 pre-assist in his 4th debut.

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by BobbieZion(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
HPS3:
Bullshit you aren't a ronaldo fan quit pretending, no ronaldo fan will ever defend messi.

Even the superstars themselves don't behave like that towards each other.
They compete not condemn.
I am a Chelsea fan,I don't watch football with bias and stupid sentiments.
So your earlier statement is Cow shit.
If I eat the beef...then the Cow will eat nothing,not to talk of shit.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by money121(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Okutanla1: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Difference dey between G.O.A.T and Ewure. One sabi score for any team wey you put am. The other one na pretender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Jonah507(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Meanwhile the true G.O.A.T is still scoring for fun in toughest league in the world.

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT!

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by JangoroInvest(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Are you in Gbagada and environ ?
Kindly register for ICT acquired skills;
(web Development, Digital Marketing, Advance Excel, Graphics Design, Computer Basic, Software development, etc.... )
Call: 08105812679

Kindly register for ICT acquired skills;
(web Development, Digital Marketing, Advance Excel, Graphics Design, Computer Basic, Software development, etc.... )
Call: 08105812679

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by izubext007: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Messi is too arrogant, up Man U.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by ShedrachU(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

no be lie...same way he scored for fun for Juve n we kno how it ended..
wen time reach I go remind u because I too like EPL fans for their bluntness...Mk season end bro

Don't be gullible, did he score in Juve or not?

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Rastaramsey(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
You don't have any damnnn right to remove the g.o.a.t
Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by NORSIYK(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Boliviaman is struggling with life and external pressure from Ronaldo. He needs psychological treatment asap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Harmattan123(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Oga your new club no be Barcelona oo so behave yourself....
Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by trevorhorace(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Can you guys now see the difference between a goat and THE GOAT

Both are frauds nevertheless.
Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Latakia(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Poor Messi yet to have a SHOT ON TARGET not to talk of SCORING in a FARMER LEAGUE and his gullible fans still believe he will win the Ballon d'or Player after the season.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Aurelius1(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Fuckgodndjesus:
Bleep mehn the fraud pessi is so useless psg even won the match without his useless smelly ass ,Lewandowski and my best niggar salah are far better than this overrated smelly midget
Stop hating. It leads to high blood pressure and ultimately, stroke.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by computer0810(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Krissjones:
[/b]Lol pessi cocksuckerś were abusing ronaldo when he scored a brace against newcastle and now look their fraud midget cant even score against farmers [b]

messhit 3 matches 0 goals
ronaldo 3 matches 4 goals

The fraud pessi is nothing special these days psg even won the match after the rétarded midget got substituted.
U Nigeria football fans r just foolish and dumb....d 2 of them r d best in there time, its normal to like 1 above d other but don't disrespect d other, meanwhile liking 1 above d other does not make d 1 u like d best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by otukpoyam(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
No Eibar, no Alaves, No Las Palmas hehehehe fraud

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. by Knighty12: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Lmao if CR7 did this all those american news outlets like ESPN, GOAL and BRfootball for dey carry am for head

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.