Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) (23773 Views)

La Palma: Lava In Spanish Island Destroys More Homes (Pics, Video) / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Westlyf777(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mr righteousness please is this a sign
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by braveboy64(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by delishpot: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
So sad
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Adol84: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
The volcanic eruption should happen at Aso Rock and at the national assembly where criminals gather.
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is not Mother/Father Nature.
This is a Shadow of Hell on Earth.
This is Biblical on Every Scale,
Bible Prophecies are unfolding live before us. Something Huge is set to Shake this Earth to its Foundation. I have said it over and Over that if GOD did not Spare Sodom and Gomorrah, He will not spare this Generation.

I advice, Admonish and Beesech all to Drop whatever is Deceiving or Distracting you from understanding the times we are in and the need to Quickly do the Needful.

Listen! What is about to hit this Earth is Unexplainable. We are in the Last of the Last Moments. Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so you can be Saved from the Calamities Coming on this Earth.

I just knew this mumu will be here to post another trash. Never fails.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by mema900: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bible Prophecies are unfolding live before us. Something Huge is set to Shake this Earth to its Foundation. I have said it over and Over that if GOD did not Spare Sodom and Gomorrah, He will not spare this Generation.

I advice, Admonish and Beesech all to Drop whatever is Deceiving or Distracting you from understanding the times we are in and the need to Quickly do the Needful.

Listen! What is about to hit this Earth is Unexplainable. We are in the Last of the Last Moments. Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so you can be Saved from the Calamities Coming on this Earth.

Olodo, volcanic eruption has been happening long b4 human came to earth. Religion just closed ur brain completely to basic reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by mema900: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

The idiot is just living an unfulfilled life of fear and anxiety

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

*yawns*
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Picker28: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ooh shit
Same thing we watch in the movies
This one pass Boko Haram
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by godliman: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

Volcanoes have been erupting way before Jesus was born and Christianity was invented. And it will keep erupting long after we are all gone. It is part of cycle of life.

Saying volcanic eruption is a sign of end time is like saying rainfall is a sign of end time. I can't blame you, your problem is lack of quality education and critical thinking.
Thomas has many great grandsons
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Sirpaul(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bro, inasmuch as I appreciate your works in populating the kingdom of God, never forget the place for Faith & Science cool

Righteousness2:

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Hdhdhd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

Volcanoes have been erupting way before Jesus was born and Christianity was invented. And it will keep erupting long after we are all gone. It is part of cycle of life.

Saying volcanic eruption is a sign of end time is like saying rainfall is a sign of end time. I can't blame you, your problem is lack of quality education and critical thinking.
I no say people like you go dey hear
Always doubting

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
1000 earthquake in 5days and the volcanic eruption can last a month, this is really saddening sad
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by CelestineNelson: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

just keep quiet...
Why do you prefer to correct what you don't know?

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Cronus1: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
CelestineNelson:
just keep quiet...
Why do you prefer to correct what you don't know?
So, we should all accept the reasoning of a deluded maniac? Have you read of Pompeii? If that guy stub his foot on a stone, I am sure he will say it is a sign of end time. What a foolish joke.

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

How dare u challenge our heavenly appointee shocked its like you don't want him to open gate of heaven for u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=105987321]

[i]This is not Mother/Father Nature.

Alaye gbenu s'ohun jare and stop spewing shit abeg
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by OceanEye: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

It's high time we stopped deceiving ourselves and embrace rational thinking.

So shameful someone that can construct good English like this lacks understandings of natural processes.

2 Likes

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Decency2020(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro please I am having a challenge here o. My son who is so inquisitive asked me if God is so loving as the Bible say, how could he allow Satan to come down and dwell among his loving children and how will he allow his children to burn for eternity knowing fully well that the devil is tempting them. He asked me how could God allow hunger to drive his children to sin only to turn around and watch them burn and burn and burn for ETERNITY.

If only you can help me with answers so I can educate him because me I don't know what to answer him o.

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by richmond500: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

I am not backing my points with biblical stories but recently, earth is getting destroyed, in USA now the heat is already 37°, that's insane, flood volcano, tsunami etc.
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Echara: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Stop this misteaching. Which one is shadow of hell on earth.

This pure exhibition of God's immense power. It's only a disaster at the moment because humans lack the ability to control and harness the power at the moment.

When humans are able to harness and control the power of earthquakes, volcanoes, ionic powers of lightning, the forces of hurricanes and cyclones, etc, the power problems will be solved completely.

Already, in places like Philippines, geothermal heating is being tapped and converted to electricity.

Humans are tapping solar heat and wind forces today and converting them to useful resources.

Time shall come when the knowledge of God will fill the whole earth, then we'll be able to use the earth resources to fullness.

2 Likes

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by kabius(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
God help us
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chiderad:

Let everyone that cares to listen, listen.

Continue the good work @Righteousness2. The good Lord bless you.

Volcanic eruption is nature's way of creating new landmass, but you don't know this, because you're busy preparing for lapshur grin

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Calles247: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Seriously, this fake man need help .
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by JeogahII(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cronus1:

Trash as usual!

I am both a Christian and a geoscientist but I found your argument to be devoid of certain knowledge. Volcanic eruption occure due to tectonic activities taking place beneath the earth. Plate movement trigger a build up pressure to explode into the air as magma force it way out through fault [crack]. The activity could be termed a natural phenomenon to a layman, a scientific processes or a geological processes to a scientist.

Nevertheless, the same process can be refer and infer by a Christian or by anybody of faith to be induced by a supernatural being. If you read the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible you will understand why geohazard of such is easily assign to end time.

Jurassic, a period in the geological timescale is known prominently for mass extinction. Many link this period to the great flood in Noah's time. It make alot of sense because paleontologists gave one of the reasons for the mass extinction to be lack of sun ray for a extended duration of time, this inturn hinder plants to carryout photosynthesis. Since plants which are autothroph can't manufacture food both plants and animals begin to die. Genesis account of flood and destruction make perfect sense to the incident in the geological time.

I am much more aware of supposedly controversies that exist between geology and the Christia faith. But your calculative effort to rubbish his assertion and to ridicule Christianity is devoid of knowledge and depth with all due respect. There is more to what we see. Seek knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Na him be the OP na. Using different monikers.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by Tbvxl: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is Geology sir.
It's nature hum
Re: Volcano ERUPTS On Spanish Island La Palma(Pics, Video) by BDXTRA: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Decency2020:

Bro please I am having a challenge here o. My son who is so inquisitive asked me if God is so loving as the Bible say, how could he allow Satan to come down and dwell among his loving children and how will he allow his children to burn for eternity knowing fully well that the devil is tempting them. He asked me how could God allow hunger to drive his children to sin only to turn around and watch them burn and burn and burn for ETERNITY.

If only you can help me with answers so I can educate him because me I don't know what to answer him o.

Are you trolling or you are asking genuinely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Used A Computer - Japan's Cybersecurity Minister / Rwanda's Paul Kagame Tried Hacking SA's Cyril Ramaphosa's Phone / Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.