Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham (16824 Views)

Inter See Off Juve To Win Italian Cup After Penalty Drama / Nigerian Ladies React As Man's Joystick Falls Out While Running In A Competition / Lacazette Scored Twice As Arsenal Beat West Brom 2-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by dboo442: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2021
The person above me didn't watched the game but busy following LiveScore...Na cat wey no dey house make una wey b rat still dey talk.....Antonio d beast grin
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Blitzerz: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
early morning you're already miserable and angry... Chai
You were the first miserable person to spoil the thread
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by kudinkarfe: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
The referee is IPOB. probably share same corrupt DNA with IPOB. He denied 3 penalty to Man U and give west ham penalty but..... Still Man U won
What's wrong with this boy? Your hatred for Igbo people nah follow come. Did Igbo guy snatch your girlfriend? Keep hating them and remain frustrated like South African black guys. Igbo Amaka.
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Ykc2(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
The referee is IPOB. probably share same corrupt DNA with IPOB. He denied 3 penalty to Man U and give west ham penalty but..... Still Man U won
5 million people are in living in IDP camps all over northern Nigeria caused by bandits and iswap that the population of Denmark and you till ve the mouth to throw jabs at ipob grin

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by damiloladuke: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2021
OK
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by miniziter(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2021
The lawyer of yesterday's match didn't even hide his emotions yesterday. That officiating calls for questioning.
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Prechgold1180(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2021
lordprogress:

just calm down Messi his just taking his time to blend so just relax.
blender ni oti ya werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by jimtemi1: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
igbsam:
The comparison between Messi & Ronaldo should end this season. You already know who the real GOAT
they knew before, the are all doing strong head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by AcademicWriter: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2021
My GOAT always havein what he understands how to have best.....I know a better summer for United....

2 Likes

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
lordprogress:

Exactly. He's taking his time to blend tomato and pepper. How did we forget so soon that he went to farmer's league?? The blender no gree on abi light no dey? grin Midget blender grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Richieniit: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:

I sure say you they see ipob for your dream.

You piece of shit. I'm also sure you haven't witness or seeing one ipob person in your life aside the shit you read on news... Ipob is your neighbor who happens to be Igbo and if a group calls themselves ipob and causing havoc don't mean you tag everyone bad...

Why am i even wasting my time typing I already called you piece of shit because independence people of biafra are not just good people but helpful people
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2021
And Cavani hasn't played oooo. Mehn! If Ole can manage Cavani Ronaldo and Pogba in same game together and then use Martial and Rashford along, that is it. This Ronaldo is on fire, let's say the truth. Shola will have to prove himself in that team. ManU is on fire. But that Chelsea too.....mehn! That coach gat my respect anyday...and with his ex Brazilian skippooo....no wonder Neymar dey respect the guy. That was the guy who held Neymar in PSG. Now, it pays off PSG as Neymar brought Messi. See eh...this life...its all about networking and being patience for the opportunity...when it comes, grab it and make sure you use it well. That's all.

Pogba will not leave ManU, and Mbappe will not leave PSG. When you train with Messi and Ronaldo, it's not about winning titles only, you too go know say you dey fit physically and mentality. Those two guys are technical players who read games and deliver. They are hardworking and their training routines always improve their teammates. You cannot leave such motivators after a season with them if all is well. This is why Neymar made sure he got Messi back cos he knows that's the guy who can improve him and keep him out of injury. You see Messi in a game and Neymar, you go confuse who to tackle na. So, Neynar will be free from those defenders who are always after him. Se na Mbappe you wan tackle.....that one who is Usain Bolt on the field grin You need to be able to read well before you understand these boys. They are machines and smart up there.

4 Likes

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
One GOAT is banging it hard in the toughest league.... the other one had to be subbed or sacrificed for his team to be able yo win the game ...which they did when he left the pitch...

Una think say e easy to perform every where... the guy is actually making psg weak as rightly said by Owen...if they subbed him against brugge , they wud hv won that game also... grin grin as they sub am, they guy vex ooo, im no gree shake poch hand, poch shock sef grin grin... so much of my humble, mr assist, my dribble , Mr Cross bar , Mr key passes grin grin.... at that point poch was looking for tap in not assists and kept passes with 10,000 dribbles grin

Messi will catch up in that league even if its till the middle of season till he scores or assist he will end up top 3 in the highest scorer rating and i don't have no doubt he will do well in the premier league... UP RONALDO .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Ijaya123: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
No other but him. The undisputed GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by effort1: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105987872:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58533941
This trash is gone
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Bamzyriches451: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Manchester United is winning the league this season.
You're free to meditate
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by muller101(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Vulture BBgrills.
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by yusluvad(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Bishop4bella:
I wonder how these coaches reason at times, why will bring Noble from bench just to hit the spot kick?

Does it mean all the players were useless for 90mins.
The coach himself is the senseless entity in this case. He just wasted a point, that could cost him a lot later in league...
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by RealEzee(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105988108:
Ororooooo can't stop scoring......

Atleast until the day he meets a Goalkeeper called Mendy from Africa wink

Congrats to Ororooooo on this one sha.......
is mendy greater than Buffon, even Oblak? smiley

1 Like

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by forgiveness: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:

Lol. I can’t just laughing. grin
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by themanderon: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Where are those that said the English league has changed and that Ronaldo will not find it easy anymore? The guys foot is just hemorrhaging goals match after match. He simply a phenomenon at 36.

1 Like

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by danski: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:

Even though am a man utd fan
U r a dumb fuuuuu u dont have sense i swr
Wetin IPOB do u
Skull minners
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by tuzle(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Those people that said Ronaldo only knows how to score penalty and tappin. Why did noble not score his own penalty yesterday? Shebi it is easy now.

1 Like

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by Marpol2021(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2021
I pity who will marry you
Tissaia:
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by highness25(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
One GOAT is banging it hard in the toughest league.... the other one had to be subbed or sacrificed for his team to be able yo win the game ...which they did when he left the pitch...

Una think say e easy to perform every where... the guy is actually making psg weak as rightly said by Owen...if they subbed him against brugge , they wud hv won that game also... grin grin as they sub am, they guy vex ooo, im no gree shake poch hand, poch shock sef grin grin... so much of my humble, mr assist, my dribble , Mr Cross bar , Mr key passes grin grin.... at that point poch was looking for tap in not assists and kept passes with 10,000 dribbles grin
Every good thing has an end.
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by yetunsbay(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2021
lordprogress:

so CR7 no dey take hin time too grin

1 Like

Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by dandig(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Bishop4bella:
I wonder how these coaches reason at times, why will bring Noble from bench just to hit the spot kick?

Does it mean all the players were useless for 90mins.
remember Euro finals... Wey England go bring our Man u boys only for p.k
Re: Late Linegaard Strike & Penalty Drama As Man Utd Beat West Ham by odonkoro: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2021
The sweetness of the honey will still be felt even if bitter leaf water is poured into it; that is Ronaldo and Manchester United for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olivier Giroud Surpasses Henry, Becomes France's All-time Leading Goalscorer / Exclusive: Super Eagles’ 2021 AFCON Opponents – Pedigrees, Stars To Watch / Ronaldo Misses Penalty As Juventus Draw Again Against Atalanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.