Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes (40396 Views)

12th African Games: Allowances Of All Athletes Paid – FG / Ahmed Musa’s Expensive Car Collection (Photos) / See Jose Mourinho’s Amazing Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by BigDawsNet: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Thought it's Mayweather

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by princewarri1985: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/lionel-messi-psg-car-collection-24982735

I dey here dey wait anybody wey go come comment vanity, infact i love this vanity
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Olarewajutv: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Now is car connection when cr7 is busy scoring goals

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Timekeeper: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Then Ronaldo is a great investor, if this is the truth. I used to think Ronaldo spent much money on exotic cars

See them.. Penaldo fans..

Messi dey use him. Money chop suya àbí....

If Ronaldo was the first, u wud av been hailing him. But not Dt he is nowhere to be found, u are shifting post again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Liposure: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
When will he have time all these cars
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Eriokanmi: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:

See them.. Penaldo fans..

Messi dey use him. Money chop suya àbí....

If Ronaldo was the first, u wud av been hailing him. But not Dt he is nowhere to be found, u are shifting post again grin grin
Really I used to think Ronaldo spent a fortune acquiring cars which I didn't like about him. Now, I can see that he's not alone grin. His recent investments in property and hotel suggested to me that he's not so lavish as I used to think

2 Likes

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Mysteryman22: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Buildingplug:
Ok. I didn't know Mayweather was a teacher undecided

I guess he was not listed cos he said he has retired.
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by bitbillionaire: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Happy for him
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Kingpele(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Messi my man
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by newbornmacho(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Ty207:
We buy faulty,park for long,old,scrap,condemned car,bus,truck etc...
Call us if you have one for sale
Lagos & Ogun State Only
Call/text: 08036432383
Whatsapp: 08036432383

What do you guys do with them?

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Franky9584(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Na him finish Barca money yet he claim to be loyal to the club.... nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Engrduke: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Going by these athletes neck-breaking schedules, I am just wondering how they get time to cruise their car collections.
Except they have a reason I don't know for stockpiling the cars.

And these cars depreciate in value over time.

"It's not wasting of money ,rather than investing,later on this cars will be auctioned maybe when the footballers retirees or gets old ,and will be sold for higher prices ..it's another means of investing ,even tho it doesn't yield immediately"

If the quoted is true, then it's not a bad idea.
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by teflondoppez(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
Na cars these athletes dey waste their money on..
C-Ronaldo is Bugatti..
Mayweather is Exotic cars and watches.
Messi too..
Woowwwww
It's not wasting of money ,rather than investing,later on this cars will be auctioned maybe when the footballers retirees or gets old ,and will be sold for higher prices ..it's another means of investing ,even tho it doesn't yield immediately
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by teflondoppez(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2021
MrGistGuy:
it is too early for this
what are you doing here yourself..
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2021
AbjMotorPalace:
Where are the car collections?

Please guys pray for me, my sons will be successful footballers in Jesus name Amen �.

Please say Amen!

Amen
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by vickydevoka(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
AbjMotorPalace:
Where are the car collections?

Please guys pray for me, my sons will be successful footballers in Jesus name Amen �.

Please say Amen!
If u wan him to be a successful footballer, make sure u force it on him, wen he is still very little. Don't over pet him
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by yetunsbay(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:
grin grin
Not like the failure Dt scores tap in goals

Someone remind me of his name again

Tapnaldo Penaldo...... He will score 30 premier league goes... 15 will be tap in or rebound. 12 will be penalty and 3 will be the real goals
Baba if hin easy ask Yakubu naw.
As ur moniker, yet Una never known for being successful. Wetin Una dey keep grin

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by tuzle(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:
grin grin
Not like the failure Dt scores tap in goals

Someone remind me of his name again

Tapnaldo Penaldo...... He will score 30 premier league goes... 15 will be tap in or rebound. 12 will be penalty and 3 will be the real goals
penalty is easy now, that is why noble couldn't score his own penalty yesterday. Psg removed Messi yesterday, they had to settle for tappin to win their match yesterday because master class goal scorer was playing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Cousin9999: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2021
And?

If you have millions of dollars and the greatest thing you can think of to do with it is buy cars...
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by iluvdonjazzy: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriainpeace:
Which kind mumu cars be all This one...
my brother I tire o
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by Befii: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Men wey get convoy, oh God do dis miracle 4 me.
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by rastaLivity: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2021
WriterNig:
Ronaldo has 2 Bugatti Veyrons , 1 Bugatti La Voiture Noire (cost him $18 million), 2 Lamborghini Urus, 2 Ferraris, 1 Mercedes Brabus, 1 Aston Martin, 2 Rolls Royce.

So how on earth does it total just £18 million?
a typical Ronaldo fan, you know more than Forbes abi?
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by ChiefDenis(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Pagani zonda roadster is actually road legal, it's the Zonda R that's not road legal, its a track car.
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/lionel-messi-psg-car-collection-24982735

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by OJEEMAH(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ok. Then Ronaldo is a great investor, if this is the truth. I used to think Ronaldo spent much money on exotic cars
According to forbes, Messi is a better investor.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2021/04/12/soccer-legend-lionel-messi-adds-luxury-ski-resort-to-his-growing-hotel-empire/?sh=3cca246c6c28
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by ChiefDenis(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Ronaldo doesn't own the La Voiture Noire, he never did, it was a rumor.
WriterNig:
Ronaldo has 2 Bugatti Veyrons , 1 Bugatti La Voiture Noire (cost him $18 million), 2 Lamborghini Urus, 2 Ferraris, 1 Mercedes Brabus, 1 Aston Martin, 2 Rolls Royce.

Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by anambraamaka: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Wow poverty I reject you
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by nwaoke247(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
MightyDuty30:
OK I will post mine soon

Please Hear THIS!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and STAPH that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2WEEKS. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.

How much for staphylococcus herb ���?
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by generalwo(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
WriterNig:

... Maybe you should help them compile the list again since you think they are wrong!
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by tsmat(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2021
WriterNig:

Na you dey manage his car collections na.
Stupid talk sha.
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by tsmat(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Befii:
Men wey get convoy, oh God do dis miracle 4 me.
Miracle grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes by ptoall1000: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
iampeterben:
Let him sha start bagging goals like CR7.
its not about bagging goals as a show off. he is the engine of the attack for strikers to score.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos / Anthony Joshua Pockets N8.2 Billion For Beating Klitschko / Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.