Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,587 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

EPL: Moyes Reacts To Mark Noble’s Missed Penalty Against Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Moyes Reacts To Mark Noble’s Missed Penalty Against Man Utd (176 Views)

Racism, Missed Penalty: Saka's Statement; Blasts Instagram, Facebook, Twitter / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Moyes Reacts To Mark Noble’s Missed Penalty Against Man Utd by Vabama: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2021
West Ham manager, David Moyes, has defended his decision to bring on Mark Noble, to take a stoppage-time penalty against Manchester United.

With virtually the last kick of the game, Noble was introduced from the bench to take the spot kick, after Luke Shaw was punished for handball. .

The midfielder saw his poor effort saved by David De Gea, as United won 2-1.

Moyes has rejected talk that their recent record of four misses from their last five came into his mind when he made the decision.

Speaking to Sky Sports, he said: “The thinking behind it? Look at his record.

“I’d have been more disappointed if I hadn’t made the decision.

“I made the decision, and it didn’t quite work today. I was more influenced by Noble’s record, rather than West Ham’s record.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/20/epl-moyes-reacts-to-mark-nobles-missed-penalty-against-man-utd/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: EPL: Moyes Reacts To Mark Noble’s Missed Penalty Against Man Utd by yusluvad(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
This is FP worthy...

(1) (Reply)

Messi Lingard / Ucl⚽ Action: Ac Milan � Athletico Madrid / CAF World Cup Qualifications Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.