Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) (26437 Views)

Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by lailo: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Hit LIKES here to let his fans know he is just a tapping master.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:
When did he become a Manchester United player? I thought he is in Real Madrid or Juventus. Op pls make corrections abeg.

Lol girls.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by iampeterben(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Karleb:

Football is not for you, stick to Zee World
Ahan! Guy why na?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Tobichuks08: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Well deserved
Some Pepsi fans thinks he was favoured lol
Who had most impact on the game?

He alone contributed to 70 percent if not more shots for united total shots on target.

He was denied two p.k which if was given lingard goal wouldn't have mattered.

Ronaldo keep doing your thing.
And actually he even told degea where to follow to make the save to the p.k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQeKln2huY
So he deserved it

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Clearly he’s being favored.

Man U no go go anywhere with this favoritism.

What happened to lingard’s winning goal?

Or De gea’s saved penalty?

Bunch of Mumu voters. Chelsea fan. Weldone you've been noticed

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by RapistOnBail: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Evergreen4 post=105990531][/quote] grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by maxnedu11(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:
When did he become a Manchester United player? I thought he is in Real Madrid or Juventus. Op pls make corrections abeg.

This is serious or are you being sarcastic, he is now in Man united.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Ijaya123: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
The undisputed GOAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by StayMotivated: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
CR7 is banging in the goals. Messi is in the farmers league getting substituted by Pochettino

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
WriterNig:
Like for Cristiano Ronaldo, Share for Messi

❤️❤️❤️
this thread isn't about messi and ronaldo, just one the headlines today.

try allow for some sanity on the sporting section.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Forthe: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
I haven't heard of messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Latakia(f): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
And Messi is yet to have a SHOT ON TARGET not to talk of SCORING.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

I thought it would be between ligardinho & de gea

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Kajaard: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:

Are you just waking up or what? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ronaldo is now with Man U cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:
do you watch football at all?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Chazzyboy: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:
he's Manu player currently
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Bukasint:

grin grin

Ya not current
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Karleb:

Football is not for you, stick to Zee World

Women don shred this one heart to pieces. grin why are you angry? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by nafisu: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2021
exactly my thought. they turned up big time, especially de gea. lol didn't expect he would save the pen.
oladipuposadeeq:
I thought it would be between ligardinho & de gea
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2021
MrrGary:
grin
Ororo the goal machine..

While Messi the “she-goat” still dey chew grass for Paris,
Forgetting say na to score goals we buy am for.. angry

i dey vex for that dwarf! sad
Messi is 5 times more likely to win the Ligue title than Ronaldo is likely to win the EPL title.

Stay there and be celebrating vanity.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Szilard: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2021
All this one na Sentiment sha

It's for De Gea or Lingardhino grin

..Well it's the effect of being a good player

#GGMU
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Szilard: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Tobichuks08:
Well deserved
Some Pepsi fans thinks he was favoured lol
Who had most impact on the game?

He alone contributed to 70 percent if not more shots for united total shots on target.

He was denied two p.k which if was given lingard goal wouldn't have mattered.

Ronaldo keep doing your thing.
And actually he even told degea where to follow to make the save to the p.k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQeKln2huY
So he deserved it

United fans and Sentiment sha grin

None of those were PK!

I'm a united fan sha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Tobichuks08: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Szilard:

United fans and Sentiment sha grin

None of those were PK!

I'm a united fan sha
Analyst wey Sabi ball are giving him that as a p.k and one Szilard abi lizard that has access to nairaland is acusing me of sentiment.
Dey go work abeg i no get time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by chocboi78(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
LMAO
If a goal keeper saves an injury time penalty that would have denied his team victory,
He is definitely the MOTM
Coming from a MUFC fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Messi 5 times more likely to win the league than Ronaldo.

Messi 10 times more likely to win Ballon dor than Ronaldo.

Are these Ronaldo fan girls not celebrating all these tap in goals in vain?

grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by bishop4life(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bunch of Mumu voters.

My brother, De gea na man of the match for me oo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by EmmaLege: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
ororo grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Juanmike(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Still waiting for the imp to score tapping.
Lig 1 is now a tough league.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by Szilard: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Analyst wey Sabi ball are giving him that as a p.k and one Szilard abi lizard that has access to nairaland is acuusing me of sentiment.
Dey go work abeg i no get time

Even ya so called analysts are being sentimental grin

Koshi Danu grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by AcademicWriter: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
undisputed GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) by ddippset(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
MrrGary:
grin
Ororo the goal machine..

While Messi the “she-goat” still dey chew grass for Paris,
Forgetting say na to score goals we buy am for.. angry

i dey vex for that dwarf! sad

Yeahh?
No wonder he ran his white ass down to Ligue 1 to tear these farmers apart.. shocked

N/B: He’ll forever be in Ororo’s shadow.. cheesy
Delusions of grandeur! grin

Nothing beats this! Ever!!!

Messi is Ronaldo's shadow In what aspect of football exactly?

Wait a minute, are we talking football or their heights?

Awards? Goals? Assists? Trophies? National team? Creativity??

I mean what exactly??

Lol better keep your nose clean bro,, you doing too much substance abuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves Up To 50th In FIFA Ranking After Beating Algeria / The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.