Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay (42480 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Vinnie2000(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
nedu2000:
It is clearly rated 18, DSTV also has a channel block feature and you can simply change the channel. What else do you want? You can't control what adults chose to watch

You mind those Bullies and Hypocritical Clowns? undecided

You want to Dictate to Nigerians what they should Watch on TV?
They want to blame BBN for Corrupt leadership in Nigeria?

They don't realize dat the Programme is a Multi-Billion Project which lots of Companies and even FG has Stakes in..
Very Funny Lots! sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Nigerians are Hypocrites

They enjoy nudity to modesty, only to come out in public to talk about morals

Another example of Nigerian Hypocrisy...

Holy holy Nigerians have always asked what Nigeria can benefit from Big Brother Nigeria?! .... And I tell them ;
✓ Transparent Electronic - Voting System ,
✓ Instant Nationwide and Continental Vote Transmitting System,
✓ Best Vote Auditing System
✓ Africa's undisputed best Voting Platform
✓ Genuine Support of Electoral candidates (house mates) without Bigotry or Ethnicity and Religious sentiments (Yousef is Hausa Muslim and he had mad supporters from SouthEast, while WhiteMoney from Enugu has SouthWest votes on lockdown)
The REAL MORAL HUMANS don't watch such stupid shows not to talk of VOTING.
Better retrace your statement.
It lacks wisdom.
Those who benefit from such stupidity only voted.

I haven't watched such a show in my Life before not to talk of grabbing a chair to sit & vote.
I even prefer mature humans who seek pleasures secretly without washing their dirty linens in public not minding the kids around.
At least, that one get Maturity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Jerryherd: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The REAL MORAL HUMANS don't watch such stupid shows not to talk of VOTING.
Better retrace your statement.
It lacks wisdom.
Those who benefit from such stupidity only voted.

We leave by different moral codes yours is definitely different from mine and I can't force yours on me

That said what makes the show bad for real moral people if I might ask?! Give factual evidence not hear say

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sholaco:
Hmm, Angel is the content of the show..are you surprised therefore, where Nigerian youths love immorality/nudity over decency?
I can’t remember the last time I heard “therefore”. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

We leave by different moral codes yours is definitely different from mine and I can't force yours on me

That said what makes the show bad for real moral people if I might ask?! Give factual evidence not hear say
I passed Judgement on you just after reading your First Paragraph. I couldn't go down to read all since I was flabbergasted by your assertion.

You started by making a GENERALIZATION.
Completely wrong.
I know Families who can starve just to watch that show and I know another Nigerian Family who barely understands objective behind the show.
So, make ur points appropriately.

Left for me, the SHOW wouldn't have survived more than 24hrs. But today it's celebrating years.
I know MEN who chase women but frown at the overwhelming publicity of the show because of its tantamount ills to the society.

The words SECRET & PRIVATE are not only meant for the English Dictionary but 4 human consumption too.
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is there any SENSIBLE Human that sits down to watch such shows?
How can you be so jobless to sit down and watch your fellow human parade him or herself in an apartment?.........so I heard!

Now if sensible humans do not watch such shows, who voted then?
It means those who voted also came from this NON-SENSIBLE population.
That has answered the question.
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pere should rather be shocked he's still in the house with his bitterness
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Sholaco: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Aurelius1 post=105997034]Why did they send Tega and Boma parking?[ okay
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Sholaco: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Viking07:
I can’t remember the last time I heard “therefore”. cheesy
Hahahahahaha you are a funny person
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol viewers like rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Jlow2: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's naija for you , just lyk the mess we re in now, people chose a cattle rearer to a lecturer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Sholaco: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Brighter Grammar highly recommended for you sir angry
thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Lastmankc(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
We no want miss free Toto
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Revolva(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by kwalakwala123(f): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
They don use style commot all the northerners wey dey d show now...... But nobody from the north is even noticing it..... If it were the other way around now..... The children of hate and born wallers (ipob) will not be able to take it calm.... But the North lead in this country while others follow ni eee
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by blaque7: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abeg make they leave ''Angel grass pussy'' for us oooh grin

Very generous girl.
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by shegz24(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
I wasnt shocked that Angel got more votes than Saskay, in fact I expected it.

What shocked me was that Angel was bottom 3, I thought she will have more votes than Cross.

I knew Emmanuel will surely have many votes thanks to Liquorose's fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by yinoluwa7: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
It is free to register on Efcontact.com, When registering, please copy and paste my Agent Code: loKCfw3G

Thank You.

Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Franky9584(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na so u go shocked on Sunday as u will be evicted
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Uchennastephs(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
He will express More shocked like Buhari seeing himself in Warri this week.
Re: BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay by Nwachi22(f): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Another jobless space booker sighted angry
Lol. I guess you are the jobless one here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate / BBNaija: Hard Ike After Humping Mercy / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.