Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja (2388 Views)

Tokumbo Standard Mini Bus For Sale 400k( Korope) / Standard Mini Flat And 2bedrm At Ekoro Road,valley View,command Babs,08101662607 / New And Standard Mini Flat With Modern Facilities Check.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2021
A MINI FLAT is available in Aboru Iyana Ipaja for rent. A beautiful secured gated residential estate. The sitting room and bedroom is tiled. Every where is tiled. It has burglar proof verandah, Kitchen, toilet and bath are ok. 250k per annum - Total package is N340K. The compound is gated with a functioning borehole that supplies water to the apartments. Just 15 minutes to Ikeja. For inspection Call 07056269077

1 Like

Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by bowale25(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Please do you have a self contained apartment available within aboru
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
bowale25:

Sorry, the SELF CONTAINED was rented a week AGO.

What is available now is the MINI FLAT
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by seetomorrow: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Madamtower:

Sorry, the SELF CONTAINED was rented a week AGO.

What is available now is the MINI FLAT

Do you have two rooms, that is clean with necessary things available. How much?
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by drunkpunk(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
seetomorrow:

I have a room and parlour at Ladipo , opp GRA
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by africo13610(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
do you have a mini flat in isolo or ketu side?
drunkpunk:

Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by yinoluwa7: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please consider posting your products and services in Efcontact an E-commerce marketplace where you can get buyers for your product taking advantage of our daily increasing traffic.

When registering kindly use my Agent Code: loKCfw3G

It is optional to use the Agent Code when registering, but when you use it your registration will count for me Thank you.

Enjoy using the platform.

Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Blastedholligan: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Madamtower:
Aboru Iyana Ipaja for rent. A beautiful secured gated residential estate. The sitting room is very large. The room is standard with wardrobe. Every where is tiled. It has a spacious balcony. It is up-stair, Kitchen, toilet, and bath are fantastic. 280k per annum - Total package is N360K. The compound is gated with a functioning borehole that supplies water to the apartments. Just 15 minutes to Ikeja. For inspection Call 07056269077
the house no get picture?

4 Likes

Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
seetomorrow:

Sorry this MINI FLAT that is Available is very very Standard. The sitting room is very large, the bedroom is very standard with wardrobe. I belief you will like it
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by drunkpunk(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
africo13610:
do you have a mini flat in isolo or ketu side?

No I don't
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by MBofLife: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
How much does a miniflat in Ladipo go for?

drunkpunk:

Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by drunkpunk(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
MBofLife:
How much does a miniflat in Ladipo go for?

Ranges from 300k - 600k

e
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by seetomorrow: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Madamtower:

Sorry this MINI FLAT that is Available is very very Standard. The sitting room is very large, the bedroom is very standard with wardrobe. I belief you will like it

I am married with kids and need two rooms.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Samo1122(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Do you have a room & parlour at Alausa Ikeja?
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2021
seetomorrow:

I am married with kids and need two rooms.

Ok
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Samo1122:
Do you have a room & parlour at Alausa Ikeja?

No
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by manlawal(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2021
bowale25:
will you like abule egba
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by bowale25(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2021
manlawal:
will you like abule egba

Is it the major abule egba or all those ekoro side that people call abule egba. If it's the major part of abule egba, I can take that. What are the details sir.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by bmdmix11: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Madamtower:
A very big standard MINI FLAT is available in Aboru Iyana Ipaja for rent. A beautiful secured gated residential estate. The sitting room is very large. The room is standard with wardrobe. Every where is tiled. It has a spacious balcony. It is up-stair, Kitchen, toilet and bath are fantastic. 280k per annum - Total package is N360K. The compound is gated with a functioning borehole that supplies water to the apartments. Just 15 minutes to Ikeja. For inspection Call 07056269077
hi morning, is it prepaid?
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by manlawal(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
bowale25:

Is it the major abule egba or all those ekoro side that people call abule egba. If it's the major part of abule egba, I can take that. What are the details sir.
I said abule egba my number is in my signature
Prepaid
Water
And situated in winners estate
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blastedholligan:
the house no get picture?

Request for it via Whatsapp
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
bmdmix11:
hi morning, is it prepaid?

Post paid. Very affordable 4 apartment is sharing a BILL.

This month UTILITY BILL
NEPA 1750
COMPOUND CLEANER 250
WASTE DISPOSAL (PSP) 600
TOTAL=2600 per apartment
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by bmdmix11: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Madamtower:

Post paid. Very affordable 4 apartment is sharing a BILL.

The last UTILITY BILL
NEPA 1750
COMPOUND CLEANER 250
WASTE DISPOSAL PSP 600
TOTAL=2600

if this is true that's nice.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Madamtower: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
bmdmix11:

if this is true that's nice.

Yeah, it is cheaper than Prepaid to apartment
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by Blastedholligan: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Madamtower:

Request for it via Whatsapp
you never ready to sell market
Re: Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja by incandescentena: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blastedholligan:
you never ready to sell market

(1) (Reply)

Centage Ivory Garden Estate Have Started Selling In Isheri North Lagos / Residential Properties For Sale In Alagbaka Gra, Akure / Land For Sale @ Okota, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.