Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,256 members, 7,846,176 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? (333 Views)

For My Daughter What Wig Size Should I Get Her As Well As The Length Of Time She / What Length Of Wig Do Women Often To Buy? / Stylish Collections Of Women's Classic Dresses 2018/ Elegant Collection Of Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by TimelyApparel: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Did you know we have 3 kind of length dresses��

The mini dress
The Midi dress
The maxi dress

A midi dress also known as the ¾ length of dress is the most comfortable

�First, it's not long and disturbing you from moving freely neither is it getting into your shoes nor are you holding it up to prevent it from sweeping the floor ��

� It is also ideal when you want to showcase your beautiful legs and still conceal them a little

� When the dress or skirt is fitted on you it enhances your hip curves thus giving you a more curvier effect

� Above all if you want to appear modest a three quarter dress should not be Missing in your wardrobe

Where can you wear this kind of dresses to?

�It is perfect as a office wear when paired with Flats,pumps

�When paired with sneaks it can be rocked as a Friday wear or hangout with friends

�Slip on your heels and you are on your way to any party of good to go for Sunday service

P.s the other 2 type will be shared under this post so stay tuned wink

Meanwhile what's your favorite length of dress, drop it in the comment box

Picture credit:
Ankara skirt from Pinterest
White shirt dress : Timely Apparel

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by SuremercyFoods(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Midi dress is my choice

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by BolennyClothing(f): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Midi and long all the way. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by TimelyApparel: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
SuremercyFoods:
Midi dress is my choice

That's a great choice, not too revealing and definitely very fitting cool
Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by TimelyApparel: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
BolennyClothing:
Midi and long all the way. Thanks for sharing

The long is the party sauce grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by Abiodunwitty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Learning

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by BiddiesApparels: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't just like midi dresses. I love them mini or maxi� smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Length Of Dress? by descarado: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Flowing gown.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Hairstyle And The Change Of Ones Face / Thread Closed / Check Out The Latest Asoebi Corset Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.