Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? (791 Views)

He Hasn't Found His Fitness Yet: Inter Confirms Lukaku's Return To Chelsea / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Why Hasn't Arsenal Fired Arsene Wenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Starcrest1: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Ok I placed a bet of 10k yesterday, I woke up this morning to see I have won 30k and the money was there on my Naijabet account.

I withdrew the money through Opay and it was successful, only for me to log in some minutes later and see 10k in my account again.

I checked the bet and saw they've voided it for no reason. I wanted to withdraw my 10k and they are saying I should play bet with it again before I can withdraw.

It was then I researched on nairaland and saw people have been complaining about them previously

I need to report these people. Something needs to be done to prevent more victims.

Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Starcrest1: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2021
See where people were complaining about them before.
https://www.nairaland.com/2325761/naijabet-customer-service-thread
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Did you repeat bets? some bookies don't accept that
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Starcrest1: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Did you repeat bets? some bookies don't accept that

They said it was due to error in odds but why would they sell the odds in the first place?

Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Starcrest1:

They said it was due to error in odds but why would they sell the odds in the first place?
Oh odds changes. Almost all bookies have it in their terms "Bookie ABC have every right to void, refuse bets on wrongly display of odds" also events already occured but still pending, cancellation, voiding or refusal of bets may hold. etc

If you read 1xbet terms and conditions, e even worst pass naija bookies own.
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Starcrest1: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Oh odds changes. Almost all bookies have it in their terms "Bookie ABC have every right to void, refuse bets on wrongly display of odds" also events already occured but still pending, cancellation, voiding or refusal of bets may hold. etc

I see
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Starcrest1:

I see
Even though bookie should accept their liabilities. Na so nairabet do person.
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

But why do you bookies uses terms and condition to defraud people?
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Joysticks:
But why do you bookies uses terms and condition to defraud people?
They use it to reduce their liabilities or somewhat protect themselves.

Do check video games terms and conditions, you'll see "acts and creations are subject to fiction, ABC gaming is not responsible for damages done on PC during installation of the game, ABC gaming is not responsible for pain, strain or visual problems on users playing such games etc any acts carried out or copied from the game is the responsibility of the user etc

If you check crypto wallet own, you'll see we are not responsible for incorrect details provided, errors due to blockchain network or wrong input etc

Nairaland own contains, user are responsible for information provided.

Also some will add, do check the recent updates on terms and conditions. They can bend it in their favour anytime, any day.
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by fattprince(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
They use it to reduce their liabilities or somewhat protect themselves.

Do check video games terms and conditions, you'll see "acts and creations are subject to fiction, ABC gaming is not responsible for damages done on PC during installation of the game, ABC gaming is not responsible for pain, strain or visual problems on users playing such games etc any acts carried out or copied from the game is the responsibility of the user etc

If you check crypto wallet own, you'll see we are not responsible for incorrect details provided, errors due to blockchain network or wrong input etc

Nairaland own contains, user are responsible for information provided.

Also some will add, do check the recent updates on terms and conditions. They can bend it in their favour anytime, any day.
It's also called disclaimer. Everyone uses it even the guy complaining. Even books that tell true story will tell you from beginning that if the names and scene look the same with your life it just a coincidence even though they know it's your story. That way you can't sue them.
Re: Why Hasn't Anything Been Done About These Scammers Called Naijabet?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2021
fattprince:

It's also called disclaimer. Everyone uses it even the guy complaining. Even books that tell true story will tell you from beginning that if the names and scene look the same with your life it just a coincidence even though they know it's your story. That way you can't sue them.
Exactly. Anything lawyer case means spending... I won't be surprised if Telecommunication companies start adding, we wouldn't be responsible for user not linking their NIN etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Outdoor Table Tennis Board For Sale 60k / How To Choose The Best Rollover Prediction Site / Enyimba In Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.