Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? (5648 Views)

Uniben Transcript / Anyone Gotten A Job With A Certificate From Benin Republic? / Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Kennyohio(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Has anyone gotten his Uniben Transcript after applying from Uniben Alumni website?

And also, what's the difference between "Certified True Copy" and "Original Copy"?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by kureincy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Applying on the website is the recent way to apply for your transcript, but trust me; If you dont have someone working at exams and records or someone who always go to enquire about the progress of your transcript, it may take 2 years to get your transcript. Someone I know who applied since February 2021 has not gotten his transcript up till date. If there are issues with your records, they will never contact you, instead, they abandone your application.
Original copy is for first time applicant and certified true copy is for further copies.

Honestly i dont know why UNIBEN exams and records delay transcript processing. Many a time you go there and see most of their staff laughing, gisting and just playin around instead of doing their job. Uniben Alumni really needs to look into this transcript issue. It has become a menace to most graduates.

I graduated from Uniben in 2012. If any Alumni executive is on this platform, please help us talk to the Management and Exams and Records to develp a more effcient way of handling transcripts.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by dafuturis(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2021
This just shows how much the school has declined, I don't know why UNIBEN prides itself in stressing students.

I am also having same issues. I applied for the Certified true copy (13,000) since Sept 12th, after waiting for a month without hearing from them I started searching for means to contact them, emails sent to them were bouncing, phone contacts weren't going through, online chat wasn't working. So I had to travel to the school Wednesday 27th of Oct. to know what the issue was.

I found out that...

1. For first time request for transcript one have to apply for the Original Copy (which means Official copy). If you apply for the Certified True Copy ( which means the unofficial copy) it won't be attended to.

2. If the email address or physical address you fill is personal/individual it won't be attended to, You'll have to go to CRPU in auditorium to change the email and physical address to the school you're applying to or the company that needs it to employ you or whatsoever.

Note: Nobody will contact you to tell you shit if you don't do as above, your application will only remain there and nothing will be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Ibukunoluwa04(f): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2021
I got this number from a friend on Facebook 07060483926 for uniben transcript assistance.

Also you can call 08111014337.... She can assist you

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by donbbash: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Blessingedem80(f): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2021
The body requesting my transcript only provided and email address for it to be sent to. Please how do I go about this on the uniben application page?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by NewAjala(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just seeing this thread... I paid for certified true copy being a first time applicant... This means I have to visit CPRU for correction/upgrade to balance up for original copy? Can this be corrected?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by studentwriter(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ibukunoluwa04:
I got this number from a friend on Facebook 07060483926 for uniben transcript assistance.

Also you can call 08111014337 .... She can assist you
please how genuine are these numbers?
Especially the last digit?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Kennyohio(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
NewAjala:
Just seeing this thread... I paid for certified true copy being a first time applicant... This means I have to visit CPRU for correction/upgrade to balance up for original copy? Can this be corrected?

Wow...I created this thread. I thought I won't get Response on similar issues.

Well, you have to apply for ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT , as a first-time applicant which can be given once. And then CERTIFIED TRUE COPY Transcript, when you must have applied for the ORIGINAL

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Kennyohio(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
studentwriter:
please how genuine are these numbers?
Especially the last digit?

I would advise you go to UNIBEN directly, so you see for yourself and keep track on your application
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Paulasio: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
dafuturis:
This just shows how much the school has declined, I don't know why UNIBEN prides itself in stressing students.

I am also having same issues. I applied for the Certified true copy (13,000) since Sept 12th, after waiting for a month without hearing from them I started searching for means to contact them, emails sent to them were bouncing, phone contacts weren't going through, online chat wasn't working. So I had to travel to the school Wednesday 27th of Oct. to know what the issue was.

I found out that...

1. For first time request for transcript one have to apply for the Original Copy (which means Official copy). If you apply for the Certified True Copy ( which means the unofficial copy) it won't be attended to.

2. After paying via remita online, the applicant must printout the completed application slip (in pdf format) and submit it at Exams and Record (Room 25). According to a staff in the transcript office, it is done that way to merge your received request from CRPU with it for it to be attended to.

3. If the email address or physical address you fill is personal or individual it won't be attended to, You'll have to go to CRPU in auditorium to change the email and physical address to the school you're applying to or the company that needs it to employ you or whatsoever.

Note: Nobody will contact you to tell you shit if you don't do as above, your application will only remain there and nothing will be done.

Now back to my own issue.. I had to visit CRPU to change the addresses I filled and also for them to draft out a dialogue for me to pay the balance of 22,000 since I was applying to a school abroad. The changed addresses reflected immediately but the dialogue to pay the balance didn't, the staff who attended to me said it will appear on my page the next day (Thursday 28th Oct.) by 10:AM, So I traveled back same day back to Portharcourt. Today is Friday 29th Oct. it has still not appeared. I spend 11,000 traveling from Portharcourt to Benin and back for this, now it's looking likely that I'll travel again.

Please if you have the contact of any staff in CRPU help me with it to save me the T-fare. Thank you

Hello dafuturis, have you been able to get your transcript. I am also trying to get mine too. I applied three weeks ago online. I also base in PH. How can I contact you please.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by dafuturis(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Paulasio:

Hello dafuturis, have you been able to get your transcript. I am also trying to get mine too. I applied three weeks ago online. I also base in PH. How can I contact you please.

My transcript has been sent and received by the school am applying to.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Djuru101: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hi. Please I've been trying to make payment on the site. I have uploaded all the necessary documents and filled all information required. I have also created a ticket for payment. But when I try to pay it shows Connection Error 302 Found. Can anyone help please?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by olapetzibah: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
dafuturis:

I found out that...

2. After paying via remita online, the applicant must printout the completed application slip (in pdf format) and submit it at Exams and Record (Room 25). According to a staff in the transcript office, it is done that way to merge your received request from CRPU with it for it to be attended to.

3. If the email address or physical address you fill is personal or individual it won't be attended to, You'll have to go to CRPU in auditorium to change the email and physical address to the school you're applying to or the company that needs it to employ you or whatsoever.

Now back to my own issue.. I had to visit CRPU to change the addresses I filled and also for them to draft out a dialogue for me to pay the balance of 22,000 since I was applying to a school abroad. The changed addresses reflected immediately but the dialogue to pay the balance didn't, the staff who attended to me said it will appear on my page the next day (Thursday 28th Oct.) by 10:AM, So I traveled back same day back to Portharcourt. Today is Friday 29th Oct. it has still not appeared. I spend 11,000 traveling from Portharcourt to Benin and back for this, now it's looking likely that I'll travel again.

Please if you have the contact of any staff in CRPU help me with it to save me the T-fare. Thank you

This is helpful, I have done everything, except for number 2 above.
This means I'll have to travel down to Benin
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Kennyohio(m): 2:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Finally gotten it, after the many wahala
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by dafuturis(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
olapetzibah:

This is helpful, I have done everything, except for number 2 above.
This means I'll have to travel down to Benin

Please check, post has been modified. If 1 and 3 are correct you're good to go. 2 is unnecessary, it was an oversight by a staff in Exams and Records
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Anita6: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kennyohio:
Finally gotten it, after the many wahala

How long did it take and how did you now facilitate it? Help!
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Kennyohio(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Anita6:

How long did it take and how did you now facilitate it? Help!

It took 2-3 weeks. Someone helped me. You can message me via my WhatsApp link below
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Marvelousgracie: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please what's your WhatsApp, let me contact you.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by iamdaquin01(f): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Please any information regarding transcript now.....

Like getting it delivered to you personally not to an institution or a work place
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by mhozes(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please how can i contact you i need help too pls
Kennyohio:

It took 2-3 weeks. Someone helped me. You can message me via my WhatsApp link below
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by mhozes(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pleasehow can I contact you I need help too pls
[
quote author=Kennyohio post=111458550]

It took 2-3 weeks. Someone helped me. You can message me via my WhatsApp link below[/quote]
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by iamdaquin01(f): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
This uniben and their delay of issuing transcript is beginning to give me sleepless night.

Is there anybody that can help please?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by megaxart(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm currently in 200L and would like to get my 100L transcript but there isn't an online avenue for those who haven't already graduated to do this. I also tried downloading the 100L transcript available on my kofa but it came out blank (my personal details were filled but no grade or GPA was shown). How can I go about getting this transcript without going to Benin (I stay in Lagos). At least an emailed digital copy.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by PreciousBella: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hello
Please I need urgent help. How do I get my student copy transcript, the student copy is okay for me for now. I can't request for it online because I cant log into kofa page. Please I need urgent response. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by iamdaquin01(f): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2023
PreciousBella:
Hello
Please I need urgent help. How do I get my student copy transcript, the student copy is okay for me for now. I can't request for it online because I cant log into kofa page. Please I need urgent response. Thanks

Hello, were you able to get help as to getting the soft copy?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Blacksodje(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hello,
Are you currently in Uniben?
I need help with obtaining an information of my dept.

Please reply if you can help. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Richdee1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Blacksodje:
Hello,
Are you currently in Uniben?
I need help with obtaining an information of my dept.

Please reply if you can help. Thanks

Graduated recently but still around, what help?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by mosesronnal(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2023
megaxart:
Hello everyone. I'm currently in 200L and would like to get my 100L transcript but there isn't an online avenue for those who haven't already graduated to do this. I also tried downloading the 100L transcript available on my kofa but it came out blank (my personal details were filled but no grade or GPA was shown). How can I go about getting this transcript without going to Benin (I stay in Lagos). At least an emailed digital copy.

Hey bro.
Were you still able to get your 100 level transcript? I’m also in 200 level and trying to request for my 100 level results. I tried printing it out on my kofa page but there was no grades.
Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Kennyohio(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Kennyohio:
Has anyone gotten his Uniben Transcript after applying from Uniben Alumni website?

And also, what's the difference between "Certified True Copy" and "Original Copy"?

Link to request and pay for UNIBEN transcript:
https://uniben-alumni.waeup.org/applicants/checktranscript

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by kasim155: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2023
mosesronnal:

Hey bro.
Were you still able to get your 100 level transcript? I’m also in 200 level and trying to request for my 100 level results. I tried printing it out on my kofa page but there was no grades.

Hello bro, please are you currently in School (Uniben) environment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? by Zoey1: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hello,
Were you able to pull this off please?
If yes how?
Thanks
megaxart:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Studying In Cyprus(europe) Is Far Better Than Studying In Nigeria... / Historic Pictures From World Wars ( Gorelovers) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Part-time Cbt Test For Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.