Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hire Me For Your Writing Service. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hire Me For Your Writing Service. (664 Views)

5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / Research Writing Service For Your Academic Success / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me For Your Writing Service. by Believersgist: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
ARE YOU LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR PROFICIENT WRITER?

I am your best plug!

I have written over 500+ Articles Over the past 2 Years with numerous Positive responses from my Audience and Clients.

I can write brilliantly on the following Niches:
. Religious
. Blogging
. Writing
. Digital marketing (Entrepreneurship)
. Technology
. Entertainment
. Politics...

You can see some of my previous works on Opera News Hub, searching the contents Creator with username; TUNNEPA.

Would you like to hire Me For Your next writing services

Kindly contact me via +234 8053 1671 33, WhatsApp number via +234 8167 6692 05, Gmail ; Geoemmy1@gmail.com

Re: Hire Me For Your Writing Service. by Believersgist: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Below is screenshot of some of my work.

Re: Hire Me For Your Writing Service. by Believersgist: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
See more;

Re: Hire Me For Your Writing Service. by Believersgist: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
���

Re: Hire Me For Your Writing Service. by Believersgist: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2021
I have written several articles on Crystal Healing too in case you need our service in that aspect, and below is my recent work on that

What Does A Peacock Symbolise Spiritually?

Peacock is one of the most beautiful animals (birds) in the world. Peacock tales is very surprising and its feather is very attractive. Did you dream about Peacock last night? it simply signifies resurrection, beauty, glory, wisdom, and honor.

WHAT PEACOCK SYMBOLISES SPIRITUALLY.
SCRIPTURES:
Job 39:13; Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks? or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
Deuteronomy 22:6-7, ”If a bird’s nest chance to be before thee in the way in any tree, or on the ground, whether they be young ones or eggs, and the dam sitting upon the young, or upon the eggs, thou shalt not take the dam with the young: But thou shalt in any wise let the dam go, and take the young to thee; that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days”.

Biblically speaking, Dreams about peacocks indicate that a particular person will have a bright future and his/her dream will come true. Dreaming about Peacock may at the same time symbolize protection, happiness, likeness, enlargement, and Success. Seeing Peacock in your dreams indicate celebration, motivation, and transformation. Dreams about Peacock suggest that you will get much financial assistance by luck and your blessing will soon come to pass, and your name will be recognized for good.

Peacock in your Dreams means you will earn honor and respect in your career. Continuous Dreaming about Peacock only encourages you to never give up but to strive hard to attain your purpose in life. Seeing Peacock in your dream indicates you have good talent and the dream is guiding you on how to make judicious use of it. In some cases, Dreams about Peacock might result in work that brings unexpected breakthroughs to a person.

WHAT GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU USING SYMBOLS OF A PEACOCK IN YOUR DREAM.
Firstly, you should always note at the back of your mind that our Lord Jesus Christ is a great God, and He will never want any bad occurrence to come upon His children because He loves and cares for us all. Hence He always makes use of every means to pass warnings across to various individuals against any bad happenings or concerning greatness in the future, and in which one of these means is a Peacock(through Dream).

WHAT DOES A PEACOCK SYMBOLISE IN CHRISTIANITY.
In the Bible, Peacock might also result in Holy spirit, Peace, Confidence, and the glory of God. Dreams about Peacock warn you against showing off yourself to many people. Seeing Peacock in the Dream might mean someone will come into your life or that your glory will attract people you will be famous and will have the power to dominate just as a Peacock do shares its Feather.

Spiritually, it's believed that Peacock in the Dream signifies resurrection in Christ Jesus and New life. A Biblical example is a story of King Solomon, when he acquires his wealth via Tarsgish: "Gold and Silver, Apes and Apes, and Peacocks, in which the Christian tradition picked up through St. Augustine of Hippo.

WHAT DOES THE PEACOCK SYMBOLISE IN ISLAM.
People do say Christianity and Islamic are more or less the same regions because they believe both the Quran and Bible entail the same message, but after knowing about the meaning of seeing Peacock in your dream from both sides, I disagree with that assumption.

Viewing from the Christianity aspect, peacocks are meant to be good fortunes like resurrection, Happiness, and New life, when you see them in the dream unless affected by some circumstances that their positive meaning can change. Meanwhile, the Islamic meaning varies a lot. For example, Islam believes that seeing Peacock in the Dream means a foreigner from Arab. Some even say due to how the Peacock spreads its Feathers always, then it's is only being boastful of itself to other Animals. Hence, they concluded that anyone seeing Peacock in his/her dream will be a proud individual and at the same time leads to vanity.

In Islam, seeing a peacock in the Dream also represents jewelry, apparel, the president, a lovely wife, marriage, and nice offspring. In a dream, eating the meat of a peacock represents the death of one's wife and the inheritance of her wealth. In a dream, holding the radiant rainbow-colored plumules of a peacock denotes earnings gained through a woman.

IS THE PEACOCK A SYMBOL OF RESURRECTION?
Yes, it is. The peacock is a sign of resurrection since we can observe that the peacock flesh never decays, even if the peacock is dead. The early Christians believed that because the peacock's flesh never rots, the bird represents immortality and Christ. The peacock can be compared to Jesus Christ's death and resurrection. Jesus Christ died for three days and was resurrected on the third day, and we can see that he resurrected with a glorified body. We can observe that the peacock is the only animal that has ever died without decomposing among all the animals that were created.

WHAT DOES A PEACOCK IN YOUR DREAM MEAN?
Peacock in the Dream can result in many things both good and bad, and that's dependent on how it appears in the Dream. Some illustrations are listed below:

1. When you do see Peacock Feathers in your dream.
This indicates that your present difficulty is temporary and that you will overcome it soon and succeed. Meanwhile, seeing colorful birds in the dream indicates excitement and entertainment. Dreaming about Peacock Feathers indicates you will surely hear good news about your job, marriage, and other expectations in all ramifications of life.

2. Symbols when a pregnant woman sees a Peacock Feather in her dream.
If you are a Pregnant woman and you do see a Peacock Feather in the dream, it simply means that God is protecting you and your baby from evil harm. Although Dreams about Peacock may come in form of trouble, danger, or arrogancy. Peacock in Dreams could also symbolize deception, danger, fear, or dishonest personality...

3. If you are currently in pain and you do see Peacock.
This simply means entertainment, and there will be peace or calmness in your present condition or the storm you are passing through.

4. Seeing a Female Peacock in your Dream.
. This means a focused woman and it can also indicate love, caring for people with attention.
. It means a beautiful wife and marriage.

5. Seeing Peacock Flying in the Dream.
. This means that your success and elevation will shock people around you.
. A flying Peacock means that God has provided you the environment to exhibit your talents or plan.
. This type of Dream indicates your freedom from threats, obstacles, and freedom from negative people who are not in alignment with your destiny.

6. Seeing a Dead Peacock in the Dream.
. This symbolizes bad luck in life and business.
. It symbolizes that your reign in life will soon expire and your blessing will be on short down.
. It means that a person will struggle to enlarge in his/her career and such person will die living his wealth behind.

7. What it means if Peacock is fighting each other in the Dream.
. It warns you against having a dispute with people that hates your success.
. It denotes potential threats coming against you and warning you to be vigilant, to overcome evildoers/Invaders... Don't forget that as a child of God, you have the power to paralyze or break the backbone of your enemy.

8. Seeing Peacock chasing you in the Dream.
. This denotes that someone is jealous of your glory and Success.
. On the negative side, it can also mean that a witch will override you.

9. Dream about Killing a Peacock.
. This means that you are going to commit a big crime in the future or soon.

10. Dreaming about feeding a Peacock.
. This means there is an urge to nurture your Dream or revive a person's hope.
. At the same time, if you are feeding the Peacock with a smile on your face, it means you're going to add value to someone's life or add value to your own life.

11. When Peacock Attacks you in the Dream.
. This means someone will ruin your reputation and then try to kill you by all means because your greatness is confusing their lives.
. If you are bitten by a Peacock also denotes that you will miss a big opportunity and it's also a sign that you will experience hardship while experiencing a relationship with someone.

12. Dream about holding a Peacock.
. This means that you are confident about the success of your plan.
. It means you're confident about your future.

13. Dream about seeing Peacock's Head.
. This means that unexpected riches will manifest in your life.

14. Seeing a Black Peacock in the Dream.
. This means that a wicked or devilish person is set to attack you soon.
. It means a person is trying to block your progress and trying to Imprison you.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SEE A PEACOCK AT YOUR HOUSE.
Seeing Peacock in your house in the Dream.
. This means that a big blessing is coming in your way, and if you are not afraid to type, then it will come to you naturally.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU SEE A WHITE PEACOCK.
Seeing of White Peacock in your Dream.
. This simply indicates the arrival of the Holy Spirit.
. It indicates that the Messiah has come to pass two or more messages to you... However, this symbol indicates protection, peace, and purity of the spirit.
Therefore, I must congratulate you and say that you are lucky if you have in any way been seeing a white Peacock (s) in your Dream.

MEANING OF PEACOCK TATTOO.
Remember that the peacock is India's national bird, and its history can never be fully depicted because India is one of the world's most populous countries. Many people consider tattoos to be fun and a sign of belonging to a certain society or level of life, but when it comes to the spiritual meaning, it means something altogether different, and we will be looking at the spiritual view of it according to the Indian spiritual definition here. They consider the peacock tattoo to be a vehicle for Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity.

Peacocks are also symbols of royalty and sexuality. The more life, immortality, charity, and compassion are emphasized in a tattoo, the bigger, more beautiful, and vibrant it is. Peacock tattoos are considered respectful and compassionate to human ideals in Hinduism.

WHAT PEACOCK SYMBOLISES IN MYTHOLOGY (GREEK & HINDU).
Greek mythology:
Feathers were also associated with bad luck in Greek mythology (Peacock mythology) since the dots in his feathers cast the evil eye. Bringing the feather on stage, according to Native Americans, might generate difficulties, either by causing calamity or by causing the play to fail. The blood of Argos Panoptes, the giant with a hundred eyes, was said to have been stung by this species of bird.

Hera later placed Argos' eyes in Peacock's tail, or entirely transformed Argos into a peacock, according to legend. People refer to it as a "unique bird of Hera" because of its connection. Peacocks are also thought to have a spiritual meaning of resurrection and immortality, thus they are under more mundane care. Peacocks, according to the 15th-century Swiss physician Paracelsus, are more than just a sign of death.

People believe that when they cry, it means it's going to rain, and their presence or feathers in any house might lead to the unmarried ladies in the house becoming old maids.

Hindu Mythology:
A popular myth from Indian mythology is presented here. Peacocks used to have drab tail feathers. The bird extended its feathers for Lord Indra to hide beneath during a battle between the asura Ravana and Lord Indra. Indra subdued the asura and turned its long feathers iridescent as a token of his thanks. Most scientists are still perplexed by the Peacock's survival.

WHAT IT MEANS WHEN PEACOCK CROSSES YOUR PATH.
According to modern civilization, It's believed that most Animals do appear in a physical identity of late modern heroes but have you ever thought in this aspect that what will even happen if this same animal Crosses your path.

Just like all other Animals have a specific meaning when they cross your path, The Peacock takes positive attitudes to all these meanings. As you've known that Peacock is an attractive and beautiful form of an animal, hence, the same thing is applicable even when they cross your path as they denote courage, strengthen our self-esteem, and other relevant meanings.

ARE PEACOCKS GOOD LUCK OR BAD LUCK?
Talking about the positive and negative effects of seeing Peacock in the Dream, varies. The effects are not constantly based on the color, position, attitude, mood... of the particular Peacock (s) you saw in your dream, just like the ones I have listed above (What Does a Peacock in Your Dream Mean?). Hence, I can say peacocks are either Good Luck or Bad Luck.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A FEMALE PEACOCK SPREADS ITS FEATHER?

The Peacock Feather can attract people to watch, isn't it? Hence, having dreams about Peacock mostly means that you should be careful/watchful of People around you trying to be jealous of your gift, talent, or Success. Dreaming about many Peacock denotes a happy life. It means you will be abundantly blessed and prosper in all endeavors.

Spiritual Meaning of Peacock Feathers.
. It symbolizes the protection of lives and properties.
. It symbolizes that you will be favored and loved by many.
. It symbolizes Job opportunities.
. It symbolizes a strong motivation to pursue your dream... Perhaps! you're a glorious person. Hence, you have to focus on an aspect of your life and work towards it, and I pray that by the Grace of God, the Lord will help you in fulfilling your goals in life in Jesus' name.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A PEACOCK SHAKES ITS FEATHER?
Naturally, Peacocks do shake their feather tail or Feather to attract the female ones whenever They are ready to mate. This continuous shaking of feathers will attract the attention of the opponent s3x.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU FIND A PEACOCK'S FEATHER?
Just as I have quoted above, that peacock feathers indicate protection and happiness. At the same time, in almost all countries including Indian, Whenever an individual comes across a Peacock Feather either by mistake or in the Dream, it simply symbolizes wealth, good luck, prosperity, Joy, and Happiness.

WHERE SHOULD PEACOCK'S FEATHER BE PLACED IN THE HOUSE?
Just as it's noted that spiritually, Peacock brings goodness and according to scientific view that planet of moolank 6 natives is Venus and the southeast direction is auspicious for them, Nevertheless, It will be wise enough if peacock feathers are always placed in the south-east direction of any house.

PEACOCK'S FEATHER MEANING (FENG SHUI).
Just as you can see that Birds are almost everywhere in the world including, good places and evil places but taking note of their uselessness, some are used as a source of information while a few of them like the Peacock is used for beautification. On this note, The Asian tradition such as the 'Feng Shui' has succeeded in classifying the meaning of Peacock and other mighty bird's Feathers into different meanings, based on their ability to beautify environments homes, and Palaces.

IS THE PEACOCK A SYMBOL OF IMMORTALITY?
Yes. Just like the Phoenix, The Peacock is signifying immortality, wealth, resurrection, in Greek and Hindu Mythology. According to the Hindu, it is referred to as the Vehicle of goddess Lakshmi. Lord Krishna also adorned a peacock feather on his forehead, a fact that gives reverence to this bird in the Hindu religion. The Buddhist religion sees the peacock as a totem of honesty.

PEACOCK TOTEM.
People with Peacock Totem are noted to be great, mighty, and adorable in life. They are meant to lead with great examples and make impacts in life. A valuable warning to anyone with Peacock Totem is that they should be wise in executing their glory to fill the world. They should stay away from pride and dishonor so that the world will not stain their white cloth with guilt and death.

WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN THAT SEES PEACOCK IN THE DREAM?
. This means that such a man will soon get a wonderful woman, and the woman will bring much luck to your life and career
. It means that you have potentials in you and nothing in you, Hence, try as much as possible to demonstrate it with humility and not with pride and arrogancy.

Re: Hire Me For Your Writing Service. by Believersgist: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2021
After a complete work by us was delivered to our client. Below are some of the screenshots of our conversation;

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP For All Devices / Re-where Is My Classified / Words! Encouraging: Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.