Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex (32880 Views)

N500b Capital Base: Capital Needed By Commercial Banks With International Spread / Kano, Ondo, Anambra Depositors Flood Banks With Old Notes / CBN Bars Banks With Huge Bad Loans From Paying Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by MummyD2020(f): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
treesun:

https://punchng.com/customers-scam-banks-with-fake-visas-tickets-for-forex/?

A typical case of 'cunny' man die, 'cunny' man bury am.
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by just2endowed: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Handsum64:
I have ever seen Emefiele as dumb.
But because of the ethnicity card Buhari allowed the Jonathan apologists of and reserve banker to stay put.

You called him dumb, so what solution do you have
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by Justhere: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2021
This forex nah scam
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by donbrowser(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Seun:
Buhariconomics is worse than Mefficonomics. The Sheik that Buhari would pick to replace him would be worse than him.

Boss I will advice you slow down on criticizing Buhari's government, we love the information nairaland is giving us.

1 Like

Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by Coolgent(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
What’s holding them from stamping the yuan naira exchange
May Allah punish Buhari for his deception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
waploger:

no be fraud oh! i want double my hustle.
LMAO
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by waploger(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
makky4y:
LMAO
i mean am
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by murphyibiam15(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, it's the banks doing the fake visa and tickets to buy fx.
It is all an inside job.
My paddy traveled to the US last week. I called him about his ticket and visa, cause I would have used it to buy fx for my dom acct. He said since he was given cash money ie usd by his boss there was no need for him to buy.
He said his banking officer used his details to buy fx for resale purposes.
And he aided the corruption, so he's also part of the system and that's exactly what I'm talking about.
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by depure(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:
EMEFIELE, Increase the spending limit on ATM from $100 to $1000 just for a month and see how the Naira will gain strength.
my brother we are in the same page oo. How can you limit a whole country for only $100 that's is nonsense
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by neutralmind: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex by Apholaby(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good afternoon fellas

Does anyone know if $4k cash not debit card is possible for PTA right now and at which bank?

Thanks. My travel is 10 September.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others / Dangote Becomes $20m Wealthier, Maintains Spot As Africa’s Richest Man / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.