Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please I Need Help On Universities That Offers I.T Courses In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help On Universities That Offers I.T Courses In Canada (222 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please I Need Help On Universities That Offers I.T Courses In Canada by Nicolartstudi0(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning family am into Graphics design and video editing. My mum called me that my aunty abroad wants to help me abroad to Canada through student visa.

I talked to her and she said I should research on the universities I can go to and which course will be suitable for me in my graphics design and video editing direction
Re: Please I Need Help On Universities That Offers I.T Courses In Canada by Wuluwurum(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Observing
Re: Please I Need Help On Universities That Offers I.T Courses In Canada by justwise(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Nicolartstudi0:
Good morning family am into Graphics design and video editing. My mum called me that my aunty abroad wants to help me abroad to Canada through student visa.

I talked to her and she said I should research on the universities I can go to and which course will be suitable for me in my graphics design and video editing direction

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/187#6719291.5997

(1)

Wonders As We Tour One Of The Most Innovative Art Centres In Nigeria / How Can I Travel To The Bahamas Other Than The UK Or US / 6 Top Reasons Why You Should Use Skyrock Hotels Among Hotels In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.