Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Become A Fashion Designer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Become A Fashion Designer (351 Views)

Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today / Be A Fashion Designer In 3months In Akure Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Fashion Designer by Jewelbyleorafs(f): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
�OFFER VALID TILL 4 PM�

Read till the end!

During my internship program back in 2011.

My fashion instructor based her collections around afro-centric fashion designs including female corporate wears, so learning the art of Jacket making was a different ball game.

From the time I spent 2 days coupling a single jacket then graduated to coupling 3 jackets in 24 hours.

My year's of experience speaks in my skill to deliver perfectly finished jacket pieces.

Within the space of 2years, I had made over 50 different jacket styles with different fabric textures.

Bonus Tips☄�

You will learn how to make unique jacket designs that transform into making more sales.

You will learn how to sell a jacket as well.

What to pair your jackets with.

What platforms to sell online.

I have also carefully selected online video links for your learning experience.

There will be jacket making Challenge.

If you read this message till the end then you get to pay N7,000 instead of N10,000.

�Offer valid till 4 pm today.��

The Jacket Master class starts 8 pm prompt

See you in class!
Call : 08030925129

6 Likes

Re: How To Become A Fashion Designer by Abiodunwitty(f): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good offer
Re: How To Become A Fashion Designer by Abiodunwitty(f): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eautuful offers
Re: How To Become A Fashion Designer by Abiodunwitty(f): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beautiful offers
Re: How To Become A Fashion Designer by BiddiesApparels: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Very great offer smiley

(1) (Reply)

Landscaping Floor Designs / Two Weeks Makeup PROMO Classes For N5,000 Only / How I Finally Revamp My Old Wig To New ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.