Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank (4691 Views)

Can I Apply For PTA From Two Different Banks? / Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by rayval(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2021
I want to get PTA from the bank but they are requesting that I must pay for my return ticket. Although, I have already paid for the going ticket. Please, does anyone know of a bank that will not require me to have paid for the return ticket? Also, if PTA doesn't work, is there a cheaper way to send money to someone's account abroad aside from crypto?
Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
rayval:
I want to get PTA from the bank but they are requesting that I must pay for my return ticket. Although, I have already paid for the going ticket. Please, does anyone know of a bank that will not require me to have paid for the return ticket? Also, if PTA doesn't work, is there a cheaper way to send money to someone's account abroad aside from crypto?
you need a return ticket. No cheaper way its its crypto or mallam on the street. Or you buy the return ticket
Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by ancestorial(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you are travelling for studies, you can use your single ticket to purchase forex from the bank but if its on another visa type, you must buy the return ticket.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by staga: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
rayval:

Guy, pay for the return ticket and provide other travel documents including visas. You will be given.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by Bifrost: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
staga:

Guy, pay for the return ticket and provide other travel documents including visas. You will be given.
How long does it take to process please?
Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by mekanta7(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bifrost:

How long does it take to process please?

PTA & BTA are subject to availability. You get it instantly, same day.
Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by Robbyhuud: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
mekanta7:

PTA & BTA are subject to availability. You get it instantly, same day.

You don’t get it same days it’s going to be 14 days to when you want to travel

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank by Bifrost: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Robbyhuud:

You don’t get it same days it’s going to be 14 days to when you want to travel

Imagine traveling on Saturday... And applying on Thursday, it's possible to get it at the latest Friday.

(1) (Reply)

South African Work Permit For Nigerian Passport Holder / Free Schoolarship In Norway / Low Tuition Universities: List Of Countries With Low Tuition Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.