Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (40787 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by yusuf0876(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
And your own father??
saphiere:
Dear women, keep your female children very far away from their daddies.. E get why.

Watch as rape apologists would flood in here to defend him.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Originalsly: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

Yellow bar people Sha, from skullarship to Fruad/wire wire and raping to Incest. They re competing closely with Ndi drugs dot republic. This two shameful tribes are the ones disgracing Nigeria up and down. angry >:

(

Don't you think you're disgracing Nigeria with the ignorance you wrote? So you believe incest doesn't happen in your tribe? Do you know if your father been sleeping with your sister?.... or your brother?... or itching to sleep with you? Is.your father really your father?... or really your uncle who likes to visit when he can be alone with your mother? Think before you speak.
@ topic... some men are really beasts. Teenage girls who did not grow up with their fathers are usually the victim. Been talking to kne now whose father wants to sleep with her.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by chatinent: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why is he still looking fresh?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Tomilola360: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
see as e b like wetin dem dey use do ritual
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Gidada: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
favelli:

Hey, sorry about what your currently going through at the moment. Have you tried posting an advert on jiji? You might even get a better deal than this there.

I pray things get easier for you very soon stay strong
I deleted my jiji last month when I thought I was getting a job in beyalsa. I just need the money ASAP as I need to pay his school fee tomorrow or Wednesday at worst. Thanks
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by fortune1968: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Dear women, keep your female children very far away from their daddies.. E get why.

How is that possible ? You should know that this one is a mad father .
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Gidada: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
pepetua:
The God that delivered me from this mess last four years will did same to you in Jesus name AMEN.
amen in Jesus name but to be sincere I stopped praying. Because no no I'm a good man, I know I'm good and it seems my prayers doesn't pass my ceiling because my girl wouldn't have died at 22 due to a sickness that took all my savings. Woo thank you sha
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by deeva2: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
ANOTHER NEGETIVE EFFECT OF SEPERATE/DIVORCED PARENT
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Kei144(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gentiles! Endless abominations!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
And olosho 1,000 full every where
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Uncle96(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:

You father raped you?

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by OMONGBALI: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Rape apologist spotted.

I don't support rape in anyway. But I think it's dumb and toxic to say all men are potential rapists, which is what you imply by asking women keep their daughters away from their fathers. If your father raped you, it doesn't mean all fathers are the same. Evil has no gender. There are wicked women out there, it doesn't mean I'll say all women are evil.

As a parent, I understand the place of being careful about the welfare of one's child. But we shouldn't tagged men as rapists because of the crime of some people.

I will never embrace a tag that doesn't confirm with my character.

There are millions of awesome fathers who are working their asses off to provide for their family and to raise good kids. Only a dumb person will generalize all men as potential rapists.

I have been coming across your anti-men posts for so long. Whatever you have encountered in life that made you this way, I sincerely hope you find healing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by izubext007: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
I wonder wetin dey run through some people head ooooo
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Chokhmah: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:

sister sorry o. So he raped you. He must be a very wicked man. Hope you have reported him to the police.

3 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by witworth(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Same old stories...
Blogger blogger
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
INCEST is becoming prounce in families in Nigeria.

Many years ago it was a bitterly held TABOO for people not to engage in incestual relations.

It was an HUSH HUSH thing and a NO GO AREA.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by saphiere(f): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Trimjos:

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Mention a nairalander I insulted in that harmless comment I made.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by saphiere(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
OMONGBALI:

I don't support rape in anyway. But I think it's dumb and toxic to say all men are potential rapists, which is what you imply by asking women keep their daughters away from their fathers. If your father raped you, it doesn't mean all fathers are the same. Evil has no gender. There are wicked women out there, it doesn't mean I'll say all women are evil.

As a parent, I understand the place of being careful about the welfare of one's child. But we shouldn't tagged men as rapists because of the crime of some people.

I will never embrace a tag that doesn't confirm with my character.

There are millions of awesome fathers who are working their asses off to provide for their family and to raise good kids. Only a dumb person will generalize all men as potential rapists.

I have been coming across your anti-men posts for so long. Whatever you have encountered in life that made you this way, I sincerely hope you find healing.
It has been proven time without number.
Your brothers on this forum even justify it.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Cass01: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Damn
Am even speechless, this is how cruel some nigerian fathers can be, e dey shame me say na from that state i come sef
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by ElukuGabari: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
The shirt he wore said all about him
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by RIDOO: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't blame him...but the insensitive mother who released her daughter to a monster of a father.See his face like agbero.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:

U think every man is like ur father undecided

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by wildikeman(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Yellow bar people Sha, from skullarship to Fruad/wire wire and raping to Incest. They re competing closely with Ndi drugs dot republic. This two shameful tribes are the ones disgracing Nigeria up and down. angry angry

Just like you guys are doing now.. Look. nothing the south west or east will do or has done or is doing will equate to the USLESS thing you northerners have done and are doing... Terrorists.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by AkaraAndBread: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Briggsss:
Quite pathetic,he should be hanged by his balls.

That is too humane a punishment for one whose crimes have been attributed to the Devil.

Instead,
- strip him down to his boxers and tie his hands behind his back

- rub raw meat on his nut sacks and leave his balls hanging outside his boxers

- set THREE hungry pit-bulls on him.... illustration below:

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Theoarhics: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eating his cake and having it at the same time
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by TUANKU(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:

You this blockhead.
You generalize all men then you tag those who disagree with your twisted and biased opinion as rape apologists.
Where you molested by your father while growing up?

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by TUANKU(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Maxcollins042:

Your dad defiled you?
Valid question. I strongly suspect she was sexually molested by her dad while she was growing up.
Too much hate for men in her heart.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by suffering: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
I just tire. Does he love himself that much? With children you see your features strongly mixed with the facial shape of their mother. It means he can have sex with his clone.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Bngf: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' / Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.