Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School (74958 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by oyatz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
viyon02:
But you can't see results if we don't stop celebrating mediocrity, Ghana has professor as president, Benin republic has graduate as president, south Africa president is a graduate, Putin of Russia study law, Angela markel of Germany has master in physics, macron of France is a graduate and the list continue. We are in twenty first century For God sake still parading questionable waec president, we can't move an inch.

Buhari retired as a Major-General in the Army.

This rank is equivalent to Associate Professor in the Academics.

A General in the Army is not just an educated but also an administrative post.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by MuchAdo: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by viyon02: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

Oh reall? Now prove it how minitary ranks is being converted to academic ranks. Olodo.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by effort1: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Buhari is an educated and a seasoned democrat.

Lolz. Are you sure your kids will not curse you for writing this?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by effort1: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

How has his military service benefitted Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by oyatz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

How has his military service benefitted Nigeria?

How has the qualifications and services of our past and present Governors, senators and presidents turned Nigeria to a first world country?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by IbileIfe: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
My own secondary school certificate is still with St. Gregory's College on the Lagos Island.
I have never needed it for any employment or consultancy service.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by oyatz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
viyon02:
Oh reall? Now prove it how minitary ranks is being converted to academic ranks. Olodo.

Olodo, I said Major-General in the Military is equivalent (not converted) to Associate Professor in the Academics.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by effort1: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

How has the qualifications and services of our past and present Governors, senators and presidents turned Nigeria to a first world country?

Then you are simply saying Buhari is as corrupt, as uselss as dirty as just any of the politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by oyatz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

Then you are simply saying Buhari is as corrupt, as uselss as dirty as just any of the politicians in Nigeria.

I am simplying saying that Qualifications and past occupational histories aren't what will take Nigeria out of the woods.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by franklingud(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nairaland is becoming more useless by the day.

Ethnic bigotry and abuse everyday.

Tueh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by OkuFaba(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

This is not a certificate but statement of results release by the school upon request by the candidate.

The picture affixed was the picture of Buhari when the statement of results was issued and not the picture of Buhari when the exam was written.

The attachment of pictures to results of examinations is a very recent policy. There was nothing like that when I wrote my own SSCE.
you na forefather oo, MPA I hail oo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by Godons1: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
I thought IGBO PEOPLE talk say Buhari no go SCHOOL. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who gives a fuc.k ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Buhari is an educated and a seasoned democrat.
Lol..

Are we still in 2015? grin

The campaign is over.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

So Buhari can truly be ranked equal to a prof in your estimation ?

Dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by Techm8: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't know even have any photo of me in the university.
For 24/7 access to a customer service representative, download the Ikeja electric mobile app and have your issues resolved from the comfort of your home

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by Babysheart(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
You can't cure a Buharist of mumuism. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by dallasi: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
OkuFaba:
Even if we're stupid enough, I know Bubu wasn't looking like this in in 1961, as in 50yrs ago, he still looks old.

He even failed maths in his forged result, no wonder he can't calculate the future of Nigeria from the highest seat.

He even wore a cap and glasses in a passport photograph.

These Buharist take us for granted oo

You never hear say all those that wish PMB death dey die one after the others .? be careful oo
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by demozee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is that you talking about the one and I could never have in secondary school please let's talk this in this country and 141 but I really didn't have any secondary school result
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by dazzlingd(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by King44(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol... Why am laughing. These are all lies and fake. I can bet my balls that he was not the one in those photoshopped pictures. Take a look at the certificates you would discover he was not the one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by Champneys: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buhari the fraud!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by ultiabaz36(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
How do expect someone who failed mathematics to have quantitative reasoning of how to handle the economy of a country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by Btruth: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yinmu....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
NEPA Secondary School Kastina

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by mukthar2000(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Were the dey?

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by treatise: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
IbileIfe:
Here are the pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR in Katsina Provincial Secondary School from 1956 to 1961.

Why do want to spoil my evening?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by owenseddies40(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

This is not a certificate but statement of results release by the school upon request by the candidate.

The picture affixed was the picture of Buhari when the statement of results was issued and not the picture of Buhari when the exam was written.

Also in 1961, there was no Kastina State,this is a recent results

The attachment of pictures to results of examinations is a very recent policy. There was nothing like that when I wrote my own SSCE.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by AllahThePig: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Others are brandishing first class degrees from University and you're celebrating school certificate?

PIMPAR:
These children will wail endless today

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School by henrysam(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
viyon02:
Don't worry you will politically ruin your family if you don't change your ways.
Who told you he has a family and life to protect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.