Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bbnaija: I Experienced 5 Heartbreaks Before My Heart Turned To Stone - Pere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Experienced 5 Heartbreaks Before My Heart Turned To Stone - Pere (391 Views)

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Experienced 5 Heartbreaks Before My Heart Turned To Stone - Pere by umahi88(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Pere, has revealed that he experienced five heartbreaks before his heart turned to stone. The reality star disclosed this today while interacting with Cross in the salon. 

Pere said after he experienced the heartbreaks, he made a strong decision to play with the ladies and also scatter relationships. He told Cross that it was after the sad moment that he started flirting and sleeping around. 

Cross, on the other hand, revealed that he has experienced heartbreak on different occasions. He narrated that he nearly lost his life at..........continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-i-experienced-5-heartbreaks.html

(1) (Reply)

Fake Life Everywhere A Nigerian Artiste Cries Out (video) / Tropical Themed Summer Party With Colleagues At Maison Fahrenheit Lagos, Nigeria / Pere In a Wow State As Fans Shower Him With Money Tower and Other Lovely Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.