Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How To Create Free Website – Free Domain + Hosting With Best Website Builder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create Free Website – Free Domain + Hosting With Best Website Builder (1140 Views)

Meet The Biggest Female Body Builder In The World 'Natalia Kuznetsova' / Man Disgraced After Being Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife / Blog For Sale With 100+ Post For Just 5000 Naira[+domain+hosting Access/details] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Free Website – Free Domain + Hosting With Best Website Builder by veronica30: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
A step-by-step guide to creating a free website. We are spent a lot of time finding the best way to create a free website finally, we get the solution. This guide is very helpful who want to create their first website with the best website builder ( WordPress ). It is the best platform that we recommend to use websites.

Here are three easy and simple steps :
Step-1
Step-2
Step-3
Choose the right domain name Choose the best hosting service Install WordPress website builder
Step-1
Choosing the right website name

Before you choose a domain name, you will need to be sure of the niche you have to concentrate on. Select a niche for the targeted audience. There is three types of websites. a business website, personal website, and hobby website. you need to select which type suits you.

Business website: If you are making a business website then your domain name should be your company name are your brand name. For example yourcompanyname.com or yourbrandname.com

Personal website: If you are making a personal website then choose .com

Hobby website: Your wish.

However, for your first website, I recommend you select the free domain name. A free domain name is just for practice purpose, Don’t create a professional website with a free domain, Because those free domains are not permanent domains, So select paid domain for any professional website.

Step-2
Choose the best hosting service

Also Read:motivational team names [i][/i]

Hosting is a very important thing for the website. If we take cheap hosting suddenly our website was stopped, Because of bad hosting service. So choose the best hosting service. Here I recommend for professional websites go to paid hosting, for learning purposes go to free hosting.

Top 5 Best hosting services:
Bluehost
Hostgator
GoDaddy
DreamHost
GreenGeeks
Top 5 Free Hosting service :
Infinityfree.net
000webhost.com
5gbfree.com
freehosting.com
byethost.com
Here select the best hosting service for your website. I recommend freshers select a free hosting service. A business website is must select paid hosting service because they give 24/7 support.

Step-3
Install WordPress website builder

WordPress is the best website builder. It’s based on the content management system. No coding is required to use this WordPress. very easy to use and very secure. The most advantage is a lot of plugins and themes are available for free.

Most of the hosting services provide 1-click installation for WordPress.

(1) (Reply)

Week 42 Pool Fixture For Sat 23, April 2022 / Apologies, Restutution And Forgiveness On Nairaland / My View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.