Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial (50177 Views)

‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by pacespot(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Which parts did he play in that movie to see if I can recall his image.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by pacespot(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Which parts did he play in that movie to see if I can recall his image?
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by GetMeRight: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
Just like Namdi Kanu

Except that this one is no killer of police officers, soldiers and other IPOB civilian antagonists

1 Like

Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by larryking540: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

Look at a phoool talking nonsense anyhow and is still opposing human right. I bet you have no clue what u are talking about. You are like Muslim who will want Sharia law but will run away from Afghanistan to Europe. U talk too much
you wrote over 100 words but can't pass a simple message,come to china with drugs let's see if u will see the 78hrs of your life again...or saudi,,,u support evil letting the offenders get away and later u cry like a baby
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by chigoziri2403(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
SmartMen:
None of them are different o. If you read african history, you will find out why they are like that. It is more about DNA
DNA? Can buhari be related to Kagame?
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by rajiedreez: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buhari get master
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Pelxmiye(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Reference:

What is the true meaning of development, the clothes you wear, the cars you ride, the houses you build or the liberties you enjoy....Let us Africans think deep and act wisely.
We were led more than a century ago into cross-Atlantic slavery on the premise that development carried a materialistic face and we are still struggling to come to terms with the reality that you cannot be moving forward if you trade ease for freedom.

After all Mr Buhari is 'developing Nigeria' with the loans he serially takes..... but at what cost?
I live in Rwanda ,I think the only thing I don't like about the system is how the court is subordinate to Kagame
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by SlayerForever: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
If Kagame is a repressive leader it is only a matter of time before the people will revolt.

As far as this modern times are concerned dictatorship is bound to fail.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by SmartMen: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
chigoziri2403:

DNA? Can buhari be related to Kagame?
Bros, you should know what I mean by DNA na... there is this common thing about African leaders, especially the black Africans. LOOK CLOSELY... The ones in North Africa are even better than blacks in some ways...
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by TUANKU(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
chigoziri2403:
I am disappointed in Kagame,I thought he was different from other Africa leaders
Then you don't know that dictator well.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Gfskw: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Really
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by chigoziri2403(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

He's assassinating people all over the world. Very dangerous guy.
any link to confirm
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by TMKsouth: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
chigoziri2403:
any link to confirm

Just Google using these headlines below.

Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by fergie001: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
pacespot:
Which parts did he play in that movie to see if I can recall his image?
He didn't.....he inspired the story.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
larryking540:

you wrote over 100 words but can't pass a simple message,come to china with drugs let's see if u will see the 78hrs of your life again...or saudi,,,u support evil letting the offenders get away and later u cry like a baby
Mollusc doesn't know the difference between crime and human right. It's a pity. How old are u again ...just to be sure
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Yen yen yen. cheesy cheesy cheesy Ewu

I'm waiting, when I get a hold of you, you'll spend the rest of your life in awaiting trial.
oh tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by DonEvarest(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kagame's perceived transparent democratic rulership is a sham. Where even lies the justice in African courts? Mtchweew

1 Like

Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Jesse1991: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
After somebody will say Rwanda is different... If I hear.... The country is running on western propaganda.. Nigeria may be better than them self...
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Goodnews007: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Was I the only one that read it was a pastor that lured him to his doom? angry

The only time I was scammed of N3000 airtime, it was by a "pastor".

Who is ordaining these men as pastors? How can someone that claims to embody christ be full of evil?

The end is indeed near.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by 4X4: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
THE MAN IS JUST TOO DAFT
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by ddeola: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2021
If the military depose Kigame one day now all these hypocrites will be throwing stones including the AU. What a shame that there is no true democracy in Africa. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by ivolt: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
thesicilian:
Cases like this where the defendant is a known outspoken critic of the government should be judged outside of the country by judges that have no allegiance to the government or opposition parties.
Which neutral country do you suggest in this case?
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by ivolt: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
lessonotes:
well I don't know what Kagame has done or given to the west that he's loved by them. In fact, they see him as a shining light for Africa's leadership, but he's kinda an acceptable dictator to the west who has been ruling since 2000. Infact, since 1994; according to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kagame), He was considered Rwanda's de facto leader when he served as Vice President and Minister of Defence under President Pasteur Bizimungu from 1994 to 2000

He also modified the Constitution in 2015 to be able to run for additional terms.

Oh Mother Africa, where is thy sense, Africa Unite and grow outta self slavery
Stop deceiving people with pointless propaganda.
Even the most democratic African countries are still struggling with poverty.

It is time you realize that what matters to an average African is economic development
and not the number of times power has changed hands.

Talking about self slavery, why is being loved or hated by the west an important criteria for you?
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by cooooooks(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Kagame's Rwanda is a lot of the more you look, the less you see.

They have money to put VIST RWANDA on Arsenal's sleeve, but 39% of the population are in abject poverty and 32% of people who start primary school do not finish primary school.

There are a few grand projects in the cities that have not lived to expectations, while village poverty remains for most Rwandans.

They have (or had) the most female MPs (due to the bloody genocidal civil war) yet have a "President for Life".

Sad.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by BelovedCityWatch: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
A judas iscariot descendants gave him away....unmmh!

1 Like

Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Tonytonex(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
fergie001:

BREAKING:-

you should've added the date.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Tonytonex(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
BelovedCityWatch:
A judas iscariot descendants gave him away....unmmh!
honestly. don't trust anyone these days.
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by fergie001: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2022

Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I am disappointed in Kagame,I thought he was different from other Africa leaders

Don't you see he looks like Buhari undecided
Re: Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial by dfrost: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
chigoziri2403:

cheesy grin I told someone that what he is running in Rwanda is a cosmetic show. Now it's surfacing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.