Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam (20855 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by asobo1: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
shocked
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol.. e don be for this one. All these fake companies with bogus ROI's na people wey dey believe I pity. Una wan blow overnight. Na all these types and our political money magnets EFCC suppose to say clamp down on steady
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by TheKing4040(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Men and evil. Spit....

Lol.. I knew you were going to say something like this, your comments always have a way of making me laff, in all this I think you are one calm and nice lady, anyone can scam anyone, it's not gender based.. I was actually scammed by a lady last week, but life goes on
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by effort1: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Men and evil. Spit....

Because a man did something you don't like doesn't mean all men are like that.

What you are doing is called hasty generalisation.

There are many women out there, who are worse than men.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by bmdmix11: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Men and evil. Spit....
women and live, vomit.....
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Men and evil. Spit....

Who brought evil to the world? Who first commit sin? Who first talk to devil.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by larryking540: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
I still dont get it ...what stops the efcc from sending a notification to all tv Media in Nigeria about a wanted person , if they want to beat down fraudulent activity to the minimum,,,,
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
They keep scamming Nigerians
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by elfico(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Criminals
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Neinobrown: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
So no money attached to it,una go find am tire,if u guys refuse to add go reward nonsense country
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by DTeekay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Whereas Mr Maxwell that scammed so many through MBA Forex is still walking freely. Smh
HonNL:

EFCC
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by ipobarethieves: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
cool cheesy u are right.Afonjas don't support criminals.They ridicule them to the world unlike some fl@theadpigz that support their brotha crime lifestyle.
egbabiekperemo1:
grin Afonja on the beats grin
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Nostring: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
24? Sure he isn't scamming the EFCC with fake credentials cos this uncle I am seeing here is over 35 .

easy na
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by enambobo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
This guy is a nairalander. I warned him now he's about to reach his waterloo. Mind who you cross paths with.
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by rollywise(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
This guy almost ruined me. Put in debt I have been paying since January and still paying. For those of you still investing in schemes that come in the name of forex, give me your one million and I give you 30 percent every month, a word is enough for the wise. If you don't heed now you'll cry then.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by ADELEKE29(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Last year December was hell for everyone that invested with him including me, lives has been lost and some are ruined and he kept making stupid promises he couldn’t fulfil

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Ooye12: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
EFCc Na oloribuku they no go catch Government official Na only young they go Dey chase up and down
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Your story got to me because I have lost multiple times, from MMM, to MBA forex to giving money to an individual to shit coins, amounted to millions. I went into trading myself learnt it and waxing stronger, I can’t be carrying file around looking for employment.

rollywise:
This guy almost ruined me. Put in debt I have been paying since January and still paying. For those of you still investing in schemes that come in the name of forex, give me your one million and I give you 30 percent every month, a word is enough for the wise. If you don't heed now you'll cry then.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by enambobo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
ADELEKE29:
Last year December was hell for everyone that invested with him including me, lives has been lost and some are ruined and he kept making stupid promises he couldn’t fulfil
I think he goes by the name soniaweb22 on nairaland

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by rollywise(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
ManLikeB:
Your story got to me because I have lost multiple times, from MMM, to MBA forex to giving money to an individual to shit coins, amounted to millions. I went into trading myself learnt it and waxing stronger, I can’t be carrying file around looking for employment.

You are right bro. I learnt crypto now myself but it was too late. I gave that bastard all my life savings and took a loan running to millions. Now I have the knowledge but no money to enhance it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by juniorstar(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
lasthero:
I nearly fell for this guy's scam investment that year oooo
What kind of investment?
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
A lot of this schemes has cast a very dark shadow on forex, I can remember meeting my friend who uses trading bot this March I had to monitor his trades from that time to August before finally acquiring the bot so far so good. For me I will always say don’t use all your life savings, and I will make sure you know you are taking risks. I am never collecting anyone’s money. Fact Forex is still feeding people. Take your time out and learn about it simple don’t rush.
From my point of view Bot � trading is changing the landscape. If you are in Abuja and have interest in testing it out you can reach out, I do not have anything to gain from it just the fact of seeing someone lifted from living paycheck to pay check

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by Horladipupo0505: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
24? Sure he isn't scamming the EFCC with fake credentials cos this uncle I am seeing here is over 35.

this is not so! He is 24 this is Daniel Wales omo funaab nii

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by tuzle(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wkc has become popular. Any time I remember his case I use to laugh. If u see how is middle men use to praise him then, they even go as far as calling him daddy. He scammed funaab.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by omoalhaji1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's WKC.. this guy don ruin people life for abeokuta..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by ogubolokento(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Declare MBA investment wanted too and clear your name
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by musiliyukayode(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why not blacklist his company through corporate affair commission instead of declaring him wanted?
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by yuping(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
egbabiekperemo1:
grin Afonja on the beats grin
By God grace all the wrong one among us will be execute and send to life time imprisonment by EFCC
Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by lasthero: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
juniorstar:

What kind of investment?

Wales kingdom capital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam by juniorstar(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
lasthero:

Wales kingdom capital
Which kind investment..forex, crypto, real estate or he just say him be investor una begin drop money?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Man Stabbed To Death In Rivers For Pasting Campaign Posters / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.