Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent (35724 Views)

Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta / Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by omoluka: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
99.5% of travel agents in Nigeria are scammers and fraudsters
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Timekeeper: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
kingemaker:

You must be very d@ft. Did I mention Messi in my post?

Please go and feed before stomach ulcer leads to your untimely demise. Nincomp0op!!
werey... Oyinbo oshi..
Omo buruku grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Timekeeper: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He was defrauded, I hope he gets all his money back

The one Penaldo scammed juve nko
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Bamzyriches451: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Damn.
Smart woman
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by samwillyco1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Not in support of bad thing but the scammer just got one match allowance from the Big Man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
So this Yahoo Yahoo dey everywhere. ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by 8stargeneral: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
That money na change to ronaldo,make she chop small biko
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:

What do you see as scamming?

I will rather be blind instead of having your eyes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Bigchristo: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The article didn't state her nationality, neither did it tell us her state of origin. If she was a Nigerian the article would have read "Nigerian scammer defraud Ronaldo of his hard earned money". If the scammer was of the Igbo extraction it would read "Notorious scammer and Anambra born Obinna Okechukwu scams Ronaldo.

My point is we struggle so hard to pull each other down and paint ourselves black before the world, scammers are everywhere, crime is everywhere but that of Nigeria will keep ringing a bell in the ears of the world because we made it so.

This I have seen.
You know the real foolish people who does those things are bloggers news vendors and EFCC, someone is not convicted of crime yet they will make an arrest and post it on their Instagram page for eye service, but they forgot Nigerians aren’t even number when we talk about real fraud Call Americans and the Chinese even Japan and the Russians but when you mentioned scam eeeeeh they will be singing with Nigeria name because we can easily sell ourselves to the world so cheap but none of those countries wash their dirty linens outside like we do here they protect the identity of their citizens that are involved in such crime and trial them secretly
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Newboss:
He wasn't scammed. He was defrauded. This is basic credit card fraud

Trying to sound woke abi?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by yusluvad(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol. This false prophet sef, must you see false prophecy all the time...
FalseProphet1:
The article didn't state her nationality, neither did it tell us her state of origin. If she was a Nigerian the article would have read "Nigerian scammer defraud Ronaldo of his hard earned money". If the scammer was of the Igbo extraction it would read "Notorious scammer and Anambra born Obinna Okechukwu scams Ronaldo.

My point is we struggle so hard to pull each other down and paint ourselves black before the world, scammers are everywhere, crime is everywhere but that of Nigeria will keep ringing a bell in the ears of the world because we made it so.

This I have seen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Blake755: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chai the scam my ororo
But nothing pass having more than enough see as the money no even shake am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by eyinola: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....
The boyfriend of Maria silver must be a real niggar
The whole universe is no longer funny

Mount your guard because if you loose guard them go maga you

You are not a real niggar......
Na me dislike Ronaldo pass for this world
But let me tell you a secret any body can be a maga...
Even bombers and keyboard warriors still dey loose guard at times
. The money no even reach him weekly salary, chaii too much money tho
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Uncle85: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Very bad of her to CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by MaxiB1242: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

But let me tell you a secret any body can be a m ..
even me too i be full time Messi fan and i hate Ronaldo too much for his Arrogancy but anybody can be scam.. I'm a keyboard warrior some weeks back a girl i ment at one flow station were i normally buy fuel every evening have been toasting her on WhatsApp to come see me but she have been giving me excuses last week here i saw her WhatsApp status and decided to comment we started chatting and she was asking me that this one I'm even disturbing her to come see me if she decided to come will i be able to perform well because she is not a dull babe and she doesn't like it too cool but rather she always like it hard and all that.. we started sex chating sending me her nudes then she agreed to come see me the next day and spend the night which she demanded for transport and i sent her.. na there i see or hear from babe end.. so what are we now saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by TeeGentle(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:

Shey dat wan na scam
no be contract and deal
am very sure u must be a chelsea fans or messi fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Kingcalls: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Seun and his crew are known tribalists ...they are tribal war enablers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Kingcalls: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:

And how many games for messi?

Olodo

U sef go tire...go ask paulolee and his crew.... they are now in hiding, like the talibans when America invaded Afghanistan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

But let me tell you a secret any body can be a maga...

No mind am, according to his moniker, his time is counting, na low IQ, they don't even know if he exists
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:
grin cheesy penaldo scammed Juventus, travel agent scammed Tapnaldo cheesy grin grin grin grin

We said it.. Ronaldo is as foolish as anytin in this world... Imagine a whole Penaldo being scammed grin grin grin grin grin

Stupid thing called Ronaldo..... He is too dull....

Messi always brighter and smarter than the tap in Rapenaldo guy

You are the kind of person never to be trusted, useless timkeeper..he entrusted her with his credit card and pin...he didn't feel the deduction
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
kenzysmith:

Messi 4 games no goal no assist
Ronaldo 4 games 4 goals at 36 your mumu never still do?

Ronaldo, 3 games, 4 goals.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by paulolee(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

U sef go tire...go ask paulolee and his crew.... they are now in hiding, like the talibans when America invaded Afghanistan
hide for wetin na? ur cr7 don win any trophy or ballon d or? i said mk u mention me wen next e wins a trophy wit man.u or ballon d or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by Stronghold91: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
fake news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Wine Collection In His Beverly Hills Mansion / Jon Mikel Obi Joins Kuwait SC After Leaving Stoke City / Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.