Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University (3011 Views)

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere's Birthday / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by jaybenugo: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University (Photos, Video)

Nigerian filmmaker, Tchidi Chikere took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his son's birthday as he shared video of his son going off to the university, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the video;

"See who's going off to the University today.. And it s also your Birthday today ❤️ Study well son and Happy Birthday with all the love in the world. Daddy loves loves loves you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUCKJxyA624/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4iKU_Iw3VE

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by chatinent: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Study well son.

We don't want to see you in BBN2022.

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Time flies, children dey grow o. Remember him as a toddler then.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Folabifreeman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gh
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Onyi22(f): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations son
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by dacblogger: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nuella's ex ...
Lord please protect our marriages in this end times,Amen... sad sad
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Benefit of marrying early
Who will take me off the single market? I wan marry this year born cute boy like this grin

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by cassidy1996(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good, na jand things
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by IJOBA11: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Benefit of marrying early
Who will take me off the single market? I wan marry this year born cute boy like this grin
WHEN THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Jim99: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dad & Son goals...

A fathers love for his son >>

Can't wait for my sweet boys to grow up so i can twin with them
❤️❤️
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by investigator007: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
congrats to him, indeed children are the real investment.

On another note, do you know checking transaction history and bill payment just got more efficient and easier with the IE mobile app, have a try at it and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by bukatyne(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
dacblogger:
Nuella's ex ...
Lord please protect our marriages in this end times,Amen... sad sad

They have broken up?

Toor.

Two divorced women, he is the problem here.

Even if the women are bad, he chose them.

@OP:

Happy birthday to you son and face your books.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Telegram234(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Airport
Shebi na UNI em dey go, chaii
My own turn na "Ghana must go" bag I carry dey enter GIG motor. cry cry

Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by ClassicMan202(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you like go join cult.... Your body go tell you
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by ClassicMan202(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Telegram234:
Airport
Shebi na UNI em dey go, chaii
My own turn na "Ghana must go" bag I carry dey enter GIG motor. cry cry

Your own even better say you see GIG motor enter.... What if na trek you trek?
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Katier00(f): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Quater to finish the training. May your labour never be in vain
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Telegram234(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2021
ClassicMan202:
If you like go join cult.... Your body go tell you

Your own even better say you see GIG motor enter.... What if na trek you trek?
Like wait what I said, and what u are saying?
How do they relate now?
What brought cult to what I am saying?
undecided
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by ClassicMan202(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Telegram234:

Like wait what I said, and what u are saying?
How do they relate now?
What brought cult to what I am saying?
undecided

that was not for you.... it was for the guy going to school.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Celebrates Son's Birthay As His Son Goes Off To The University by Telegram234(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2021
ClassicMan202:

that was not for you.... it was for the guy going to school.
I thought as much.
But this ones cannot join cult, when breastfeeded with indomie, pizza and ice cream. This one na indomie generation nah, e never see life nah

(1) (Reply)

Davido First Video Since Ifeanyi Death Step Out With Red & Swollen Eyes / Pictures From Encomium Magazine Black N White Party / Photos From Fiona Amuzie's 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.