Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Three Ways You Can Benefit From Naira Devaluation I Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Ways You Can Benefit From Naira Devaluation I Nigeria (343 Views)

Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Banks Heading For ‘recapitalisation’ / Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria / Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways You Can Benefit From Naira Devaluation I Nigeria by Techibytes: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Devaluation of Naira currency in Nigeria has been the new phase for quite some time now, so we source for an opinionated way out for individuals.

Most Nations in Africa like Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa have been experiencing devaluation of the currency which also spiked up as the world pandemic struck, making several markets unstable and this has as well brought a lot of economic difficulties

In Nigeria and few Africa Nations, a huge number of people now see investing in cryptocurrency as a major deal as the devaluation of naira currency in Nigeria set in again. From stats it’s recorded that Africa is the major adopters of digital currency (crypto), it’s been stated as well that they have been a massive increase of forex, and crypto traders in Africa since the Covid-19 pandemic started.

Dollar keeps rising against the Naira everyday. Inflation rate keeps rising, businesses are shutting down but here's how You Can Benefit From all of this.

Read More:
https://techibytes.com/3-benefit-for-devaluation-of-naira-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Jute Eco-friendly Shopping Bag / Drink Display Chiler Needed / How To Start A Logistics Business In Nigeria Without Owning A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.