Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Is Cost Of 5bedroom Detached Duplex With Pent Plan Drawing. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Cost Of 5bedroom Detached Duplex With Pent Plan Drawing. (397 Views)

See This Modern 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/building Plan/drawing / Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cost Of 5bedroom Detached Duplex With Pent Plan Drawing. by amobii: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please house, i would like to know the cost of 5bedroom duplex with pent with full drawings:

Structural Drawings - stamped and sealed
Architectural Drawings -stamped and sealed
Mechanical Drawings
Electrical Drawings.

Any idea of the cost of all, please help.

Re: What Is Cost Of 5bedroom Detached Duplex With Pent Plan Drawing. by mufutau55(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why not communicate with Glarmodot Designs so they can give you idea of the cost. Their phone and email is stamped on the design you posted.
I like this design and many other designs on their website too. Thx.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: What Is Cost Of 5bedroom Detached Duplex With Pent Plan Drawing. by amobii: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
i just saw the picture on google.
Re: What Is Cost Of 5bedroom Detached Duplex With Pent Plan Drawing. by Busayo58(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
amobii:
i just saw the picture on google.
Asuming what you posted is 4/5 Bedroom duplex with a penthouse, then Everything as you listed above will cost you 350,000k.
Contact me via my signature I can redesign the building for you and process other necessary drawings along with I am a practicing Architect

(1) (Reply)

Is My Living Room Bugged ? / Lekki Phase 1 For Sale / How To Become A Successful Real Estate Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.