Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia (498 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by Stephenszego2: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by duro4chang(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
They have eventually sent him on a journey of no return. Adieu!!
Re: How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by effort1: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mannabbgrills, you are defending a presidnet, who can't be trusted with people's lives.

Is this the kind of life you set out to live when you were born? The life of Hypocrisy, lies and error?
Re: How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by Mayng01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
He’s been gotten eventually in a very clever way. Rip to him. I hope there won’t be civil war in 2022 as he had said before he died
Re: How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by Decency2020(f): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
I hope they are happy now and they themselves will not die
Re: How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by genkins(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: How The DSS Planned To Kill Me - Late CBN Chief Obadiah Mailafia by emvicks2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Autopsy

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On This? / Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Civilians In Another Borno Community / Kwara APC Deflate Governor Abdulrazaq's Lies,Defends Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.