Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit (15721 Views)

WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Results for Private candidates / Schools Admitted Candidates Who Didn’t Sit For UTME —JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by lekankolade(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Taliban no dey do pass like this....
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by kollinz1234(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
K
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by mauchiz: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buhari should make sure he sends airforce one with the latest jet to all the waec centres in the east, they should merge all the children in one school that is accessible to Nigeria army.
I don't want to hear any story, any idiot that will come to scatter that exam again, they should make sure they shoot that person, enough of all these nonsense on the east.
We can't afford to have another bokoharam in the east.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Coldsperm: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice one .....I am so happy for them right now.
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by CXLVII: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is uncalled for.

They should be made to take exams in the coming year.

The stupidity of elders they must reap from.

WAEC should retrace it’s steps and stop this planned resit

You can’t amend standards because of the stupidity of many.

Didn’t their brothers know they will miss exams before the sit at home order.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by redcliff: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
IPOB should not bite more than it can chew. My niece has been crying since today for missing her exam. This is getting out of hand

Biafra Restoration is bigger than your Niece's exam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by flamingREED(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
IPOB should not bite more than it can chew. My niece has been crying since today for missing her exam. This is getting out of hand

You finally found your voice.
Don't make yourself the meat for chewing.

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Confirmedzombie: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
We are ready for ipob. The exams should be fixed for a monday.

If them born ipob well let them carry their guns and come distrupt the exams.

We will deal with them like terorists.

Ipob have over stopped there boundaries and we the Imo youths are battle ready for them now.

Useless brainwashed fools. Ipob lost all the good will from imo youths.

There end is near.

Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
IPIG Talibans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Watch and see how they will outshine those from other regions despite all these.
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by jimyjames(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
KingAzari:
Igbo People Will Soon Turn Their Angst Against This IPOB Miscreants Or The States Will Sponsor Their Rival Groups And There Will Be Clash Between IPOB1 And IPOB2.
And if ipob2 defeats ipob1 ipob2 which is state sponsored will continue the struggle las las ipob lives on, get sense
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by LottiOk: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

I thot dey were fighting 4 ur freedom � u no support una strategic sit-@-home again? �� Don't worry d monster u made is just getting started, it'll visit & devour each 1 of u it's sympathizers/supporters b4 it'll b satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by GABRIEL6036: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
This will favor President Buhari students, sharp sharp go collect those who have sat for it before...
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Bimpe29: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Height of madness
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by heniford2: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
We know the will
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by jimyjames(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
[s]We are ready for ipob. The exams should be fixed for a monday.

Ipob have over stopped there boundaries and we the Imo youths are battle ready for them now[/s].

There end is near.

Ndi Ara

You sound so much like an afonjo or you were born and raised in afonjo land, cause they are the only verbal warriors known in Nigeria,

1) who are the we?
2) how many are you?
3) how many guns do you have?
4) have you ever shot a gun before?
5) have you killed a man before?
Please answer these few questions so we can move forward
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by gawu1: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you trying to defect from ipob pigs urine drinkers association just the way ffk deed recently?

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Godons1: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
God bless Mazi BUHARI our Darling President. That's why we IGBOS have so much confidence in him. We see him as our MESSIAH. grin cheesy grin

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Godons1: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

You better thank President BUHARI for his kind heart. All Present SSS3 in the EAST would've rewire their WAEC next year.

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Coldie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Zoo government want to give them another opportunity, we ipob/esn won’t allow it to happen
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by ifiokbenzy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Resit what? Abeg give all of them A. They can't write any exam as they are mentally and pschologically traumatised
I can't agree less
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Edusouls(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abby una want Biafra, I don set, everyone is now crying about ipob, I warn una before they called us names like saboteur,I go touch everybody.�
Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Confirmedzombie: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
jimyjames:

You sound so much like an afonjo or you were born and raised in afonjo land, cause they are the only verbal warriors known in Nigeria,

1) who are the we?
2) how many are you?
3) how many guns do you have?
4) have you ever shot a gun before?
5) have you killed a man before?
Please answer these few questions so we can move forward

Action speak louter than voice. We are not chest beters.
Amadioha fire you if you quote me again.

Onye iberibe
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Edusouls(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mow them down, no mercy, imo state have had enough of these animals, fight for ur state or it would fall to terrorist..
Confirmedzombie:
We are ready for ipob. The exams should be fixed for a monday.

Ipob have over stopped there boundaries and we the Imo youths are battle ready for them now.

There end is near.

Ndi Ara
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by izubext007: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Enough chikuly for them.
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Next crying will be you
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by jimyjames(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Action speak louter than voice. We are not chest beters.
Amadioha fire you if you quote me again.

Onye iberibe
Then shut up and stop making noise here up and down, efi nzuzu
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by Vickho: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
KingAzari:
Igbo People Will Soon Turn Their Angst Against This IPOB Miscreants Or The States Will Sponsor Their Rival Groups And There Will Be Clash Between IPOB1 And IPOB2.
hahahaha grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

E don dey reach your family now, you wan dey wail..

Ipob are just getting started..

The sit at home will soon be upgraded to 3days..
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by loveth360(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
And you think it was done by Ipob.

I thought you can reason better.
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by baralatie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Resit what? Abeg give all of them A. They can't write any exam as they are mentally and pschologically traumatised
It is a resit!
They are even lucky that they are going to get resit!
As for waec!
They have recorded " F "
Re: Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
crywhat if on the day of the resit
Ipob now issue stay at home order again?

Will their be another resit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Exam Experience? / Federal University, Otuoke Post Utme Form Is Out! / How To Check Ncee Result Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.