Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

On Judgement Day, By Helsinkie(check Out Here). - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / On Judgement Day, By Helsinkie(check Out Here). (4490 Views)

#BREAKING: ASUU And FG To Meet On Judgement Day / Laugh Out With Helsinkie / Nigeria Musicians On Judgement Day (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Judgement Day, By Helsinkie(check Out Here). by blihznaanlong(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
ON the last day, many people will laugh(including me), many people will cry (excluding me). do you know why? on that day when they play your video and it show +18(angels only), my brother kindly go to where you belongs to (hell fire) or angel gabriel will start shouting "who is the actor in this video, do you want GOD to get angry, do you want me to call your name or what? i will call your name oooh, i will call [blih............!!!!!!!!]" (hahahaaaa) all will be on you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Wu-Name? / The Power Of Money / Guapo's Maybach Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.