Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Advice Will You Give To Those Who Procrastinate And Waste Time... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Advice Will You Give To Those Who Procrastinate And Waste Time... (123 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For Someone Who Score 27 In Jamb 2021 / Advice: will a NDA Postgraduate Certificate land me a military job / What Advice Will You Give Someone Who Want To Have Master's In Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Will You Give To Those Who Procrastinate And Waste Time... by planetpgold(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Welcome to a fresh, new week. As ICAN Exams get closer, there are some students who will rethink their confidence about the exams. As a result they tend to push it to the following diet.

Well, I am not against it, but the question is when will this endless circle end?

When will you break the jinx?

Whenever you decide to write the exams, something from somewhere will make you give excuses.

... Gbam!!! And you end up postponing things that are important.

So, if you are among them, you will be asking me in your mind right now What advice will I give to those who procrastinate and waste time a lot? How can they start doing what is important for them?

I would like to suggest that you read, understand and implement the following.

1. Turn off your phone: The apps in your phone are literally designed to keep you there as long as possible. You will be surprised what will happen to your mind when you stop consuming information that is irrelevant to your goal and start thinking about how to pass your exams once in a sitting and qualify.

2. Make a smaller goal first: having a massive goal can be overwhelming especially under this new normal whereby there is not much time to study because several events are demanding for your attention.

3. Don't let perfection get in the way of your progress: the most important thing is for you to start, it is better you try and fail than to wonder what if...

4. Deadline: The brain loves deadlines. Set a date and time you want to qualify. Then get started working towards achieving that goal.

So, stop procrastinating and write one course or 2 courses using the Simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos and Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Just Asking / School Of Nursing Maiduguri Admission / How To Reduce Lateness To School This Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.