Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo (9097 Views)

See Body Of Hundred Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today(Very Graphic Photo / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:

Why are you so stupid and respect the dead. They payed the supreme price for the service and all u can do is to talk trash.

Rest in peace to the dead. I urge the Nigerian army to kill all terrorist especially ipob /ESN.
u go urge tire

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Collins4u1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol....

Chest beaters. Kikikiki
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Karemarealty288(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Their sins are already forgiven...
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by temitope27(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:

Why are you so stupid and respect the dead. They payed the supreme price for the service and all u can do is to talk trash.

Rest in peace to the dead. I urge the Nigerian army to kill all terrorist especially ipob /ESN.
are you fool, am not talking about the dead but those releasing pictures, get sense
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Generalwoodz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
They keep wasting the young soldiers' blood for no reason... To track the very sect that committed this won't be a difficult task but like so many that happened nothing would come out of it.
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by OyigboUpdate: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bolaji26:

RELEASED IMAGES OF AMBUSH FROM ISWAP PROPAGANDA SITE

1. On 19 Sep 21, AMAQ-terrorists media wing released images of ambush on troops of 242Recce Bn at BURIMARI Village, Jigalta Ward of Nganzai LGA. The images show gory footages of KIA and items taken by the terrorists. Please viewers discretion is advised. (Please Find attached pictures).

2. Information Ops by terrorists has redoubled by ISWAP. Any misleading effort is being taken by the terrorists group to maintain status quo within the helms of propaganda use to encourage youths of the factions course. ISWAP elements need to pay dearly for this. It is believed that the terrorist are planning more ambush Ops using command IED lanes/small gun attacks on MSR Maiduguri-Monguno. It is advised that AI/fire missions are conducted by JTF OpHK to neutralise terrorist positions which is suggested to be based at Kukawa Primary School and Gudumbali in Kukawa and Guzamala LGAs respectively. It is important that troops of Sector3 initiate robust clearance and fighting patrols dominate the MSR to dismantle ISWAP attack approaches. Troops should be urged to be cautious of IED lanes whenever moving. Period movements should be aided by AC OpHK CAS or surveillance miniature drones to D terrorist elements.

Please can u post the video on google drive because Youtube and facebok will block it
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Rich4god(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
As it is now... Let the Nigeria army just form a perimeter around these area, cutting them off from town.

The town's that are under Boko control should just remain with them. Mayb we can gv them their own country.

No need sending innocent soldiers on patrol only to go and die and on top of that, them go come carry free weapons from the army.
This is so painful.

But looking at this, this is just one Hilux van comprising of about 10soldiers.
What will only ten soldiers be doing in that kind of high risk area. We should be talking about 100-150 soldiers moving together to enhance their man power.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Femi8586(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
Why can't the army operate a drone.. I mean lethoal drone

Drone that they will use to kill innocent civilians claiming it was a mistake.

They are powerless in the face of bandits, Iswap and Fulani herdsmen but can unleash terror on peaceful protesters and innocent civilians.

Same thing with Nigeria police force.
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by udede(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm not happy at all.
These are my men
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari will forgive them therefore, they can kill as much as they want. What a darling daddy.
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by royalair(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2021
No Humvees, no truck with Kevlar fabric covers just a Technical mounted on a toyota hilux. Nigeria Army should be listed in a hundred ways to die

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by SenatePresdo(m): 1:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Blackman7:

grin grin grin

You just dey find trouble
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by masterflowx(m): 2:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Any parents from southern Nigeria that allow any of their children to join Nigeria army from 2015 to date are not worth to be called parents.
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by NoFucksToGive: 3:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Blackman7:

Why dd that members comment make you talk like someone who has no brains ?

No wonder bokoharam is dealing with you guys grin

Bokoharam has more fans in Nigeria than the army

grin
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by MiamiePizza(m): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
You became walking dead the day you sign up as a zoogeria soldier undecided

No rip for them lipsrsealed

They deserve what they got embarassed
Your hate for Nigeria don comot human sympathy from you uhn.
People like you should be investigated, you fit be just one of those UGM
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by wealthyhenry(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2021
temitope27:
Why are Nigerian army so foolish like this

If not for their so called foolishness, Boko Haram will be at your door step already. They are the restraining force against BH, else, Lagos or any other part of the country may have be overrun by BH.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Bolaji26(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Please can u post the video on google drive because Youtube and facebok will block it

I try to upload it on my YouTube but it was flagged down.
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Lexiboyz: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Damn this is sad
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Mayng01(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Smh. Bubu gives no damn
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by sirp9898(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Blackman7:

Igbo's will continue to be your doom even when you are helpless

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by adecz: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari & his Fulani military
commanders.

His lack of excellence in any field
of human endeavors makes him
think of only ethnicity in filling key
positions in any sector.

That is why the country is failing in
any area you look at.
Military
Economy
Agriculture
Food security
Education
Employment
Infrastructures
FCT
Value of Naira
Health
Tertiary education

Who authorized this type of movement
without air cover to recce the route,
knowing that ambushing is the tactic
of choice of boko haram❓☹️☹️❕
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by ariesbull: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Blackman7:

your stupidity is congenital
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by ariesbull: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Rich4god:
As it is now... Let the Nigeria army just form a perimeter around these area, cutting them off from town.

The town's that are under Boko control should just remain with them. Mayb we can gv them their own country.

No need sending innocent soldiers on patrol only to go and die and on top of that, them go come carry free weapons from the army.
This is so painful.
you must be Yoruba
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by showafrica(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Bolaji26:
Before they were attacked.

Oboy see ambush... They even have enough time snap them pictures before attacking. This army people are acting dump.

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by IJOBA11: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
hisgrace090:
Bokoharam now reporting the numbers of soldiers they killed since army doesn't want to speak up on what they're going through.
EGGXACTLY

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Imustnottalk: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
I can bet with my balls those soliders are other tribes
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by JAWBONE(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2021
May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by IJOBA11: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Bolaji26:

I try to upload it on my YouTube but it was flagged down.

SEND IT TO CNN AND THAT FOCUS ON AFRICA GUY PETER OKWOCHE
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by kindlyheart: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2021
rip to the good soldiers..

common sense should tell one that soldier is a no no
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by JAWBONE(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2021
This images are just too sad to see. This terrorists had time to stalk and take photographs of our soldiers before they pounced on them like Tigers. Making it look like an action film. Looks like they were attacked from all flanks too

Most likely zero intelligence about the area before this troop went on this mission and a lack of situational awareness

Meanwhile Stupid Aso Rock politicians are only concerned about telling Media lies and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by Rich4god(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2021
ariesbull:
you must be Yoruba

This our country and tribalism...

How does my comment have any connection with my tribe or Yoruba.
Re: Boko Haram Release Video Of Soldiers Killed In An Ambush (graphic Photo by slipperyanus07: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
They even have smart phones to take pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering / Father Accused Me Of Witchcraft, Bathed Me With Acid (WARNING:disturbing Pics) / Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.