Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,617 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

This Untapped Business Gave Me Upto 400k In 3months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Untapped Business Gave Me Upto 400k In 3months (329 Views)

Are You looking for highly profitable untapped Business? EBOOK!! / 400k In The Account Lying Dormant / Untapped Business Opportunity With Just 47,000 Naira Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Untapped Business Gave Me Upto 400k In 3months by Mactony03: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
I started this business with just 25k in 2019 around October and by January 2020 I made over 400k by just selling quality and being consistence.

And yes today I am a major Distrutor

What is the untapped business?
Pure cotton Plain and pattern material business.
Till today it sells like crazy and not just me now I have introduced all my family members to this same business.

So you can join this business with as little as 18k for 10packs and see what magic will happen to your finance.

Chat with me on Whatsapp via if you want to join
+2348035519472

Pick-uo Location :Onitsha but delivers Worldwide

You can come to our shop for pickup!
No scam Zone please.

Major Distrutors also wanted

Note: atleast 75% of Nigerians must buy atleast one cloth this season and if u are not selling something to them them u are losing alot of money.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Extremely Rich? Is Being Rich Important To You! / Oxford International Group Investment / Great Jonliz Investment Unveils Massive Profits On Investment [see]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.