Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com (15944 Views)

Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hell no

Op nor loose guard....the street is no longer funny....Mount your guard because if you loose guard them go maga you

The fact that a website has ssl certificates doesn't mean it is genuine

Even me as a real niggar can create a website with ssl certificate in a twinkle of an eye or rather before you say jack robbison

Cc: EFCC
IGP
ICPC
DSS
NPF
NSIA
FBI
CIA
DHS
COAS
GCFR
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Amaka430(f): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
The world isn't Safe. Safety and security are found only In Christ Jesus
Give your life to Jesus today and give a meaning to your life
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by superCleanworks(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Since its on Linkedin invitation, there are genuine.

Your Linkedin profile is the one that selling you to the world.

many people are still very blind to what is happening in this DARK world.
so you do not know that people buy linkedin accounts to scam people right?

please, delete your comment before people start to assume every linkedin invite is genuine.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Oga Ade

Have you check the website. I quite agree with you that Linkedin can be used to scam people.

Again Same Linkedin profile has open doors to some many people. You must not loose guard.

superCleanworks:

many people are still very blind to what is happening in this DARK world.
so you do not know that people buy linkedin accounts to scam people right?

please, delete your comment before people start to assume every linkedin invite is genuine.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by BigDawsNet: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Betece:
As far as I'm concerned that name is alien to my ears, how can you inquire without memorizing the algorithm of that name from intellectuals like Nlanders?
Had it been clothes were that easy fan and rain wouldn't be palpitated or intimidated .
Please stop asking galvanized questions simultaneously it can mesmerize the wanton indices

How much is PhD form now?
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by BigDawsNet: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Goldiness:

Create web site for me nah....? Please!

Go to WordPress and get one...
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Akalia(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hell no

Op nor loose guard....the street is no longer funny....Mount your guard because if you loose guard them go maga you

Even me as a real niggar can create a website with ssl certificate in a twinkle of an eye or rather before you say jack robbison
so you know book like this? I am impressed.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by superCleanworks(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Oga Ade

Have you check the website. I quite agree with you that Linkedin can be used to scam people.

Again Same Linkedin profile has open doors to some many people. You must not loose guard.

sorry for commenting. please carry your firewood. thanks
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Emmanuel909090: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Are you indirectly selling rhe company?
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Bring two people, two people bring 4 people ,4 people bring 8 people una don come again this ember month . Ikpu nne unu dia.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Lakadastickla: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hell no

Boss abeg I wan reason with you one on one
Make I email you boss
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by samueline(f): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you Nairalanders,

I attended the interview.

On my way home now.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Goldiness: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Go to WordPress and get one...

Ok
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by leykeh: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
It is not a scam site
It is a new company
I knw the owner
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Islie: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
dre11:
Check the webpage..... The phone number their of their physical office could be there... You can go there and enquires
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com by Dething: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
OP,

How far with your job with this company? is there any feedback from their? Are they genue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAHO Young Professionals Internship Programme (YPIP) 2014 / EXPOSED: List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers In Nigeria- Avoid Them! / Npower Batch C Stream 1 Program Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.