Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Studying In Poland Through An Agent In Nigeria. Scam Or Legit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Poland Through An Agent In Nigeria. Scam Or Legit (465 Views)

My Experience Getting My NIN In Poland / Poland Work Visa / How Is Life In Poland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Studying In Poland Through An Agent In Nigeria. Scam Or Legit by kingsye: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
undecided
Today's post is about studying in Poland through an agent in Nigeria.
I paid a travel agent in Nigeria to help me secure admission in a university in Poland. So far I have paid part payment for the visa and part payment of the school fees since it can be paid in instalments. I started the process on the 19th of August, a week after, the agent sent me an invitation letter from the school as proof that I have gotten the admission, that was when I paid the tuition fee. On the letter, the resumption date is 1st Oct 2021, we are currently left with 10days to the resumption date and the visa is not ready yet. So guys do what do you think? Do you think I have been scammed or can the visa be ready before the resumption date of the school?
Re: Studying In Poland Through An Agent In Nigeria. Scam Or Legit by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021

(1)

How To Detect Online Shopping Scams In Brazil / Studying In Singapore / UK Bans Travellers From Nigeria Over Omicron Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.