Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up (44076 Views)

China Has More Coronavirus Deaths Than The U.S Says Trump / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2021
kingthreat:

So the brain wey dey Americans pass the brain wey dey Russians and Chinese?
Give Afghanistan 10 years, make America come invade them again. You think say everybody dey like Africans?

Lol. You know there are Russian Americans, Asian Americans (Japanese Americans, Chinese Americans, Vietnamese Americans etc) African Americans, European Americans etc. That's one of the reasons the US is the greatest country in the world. They can tap the brains of every Nationality this world.

So, yes, Dem get brains pass Russians and Chinese! Why so many Chinese, Indians, Russian students they always go America for school? If e easy, Chinese students for no dey go America for studies!
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Mangekyo: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Masterito:
I am wondering why some Nigerians hate the US but like China. Note: Americans can be deceiving. They always have a surprise for enemies
I don't hate USA. USA is easily among my top 5 best countries whereas China isn't.
But the fact that some of you still think USA is still miles ahead of China, or can one shot China in a battle is very laughable.
The reality here is, China are catching up to USA, even Russia. USA may still be world power but they aren't miles stronger than the rest. The difference and might of their military isn't much different from that of China and Russia.
Also, if a battle were to happen, whoever is on the defensive has a 70% chances of winning.
If China invades Taiwan, they would set defences in Taiwan and USA woiupd be required to transport their military hardwares across the ocean using ships.
They will lose woefully

5 Likes

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by valiju: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2021
There must be a lot of conspiracy theory going on in the America defense whenever any government want to cut the defense spending that is when we start seeing things like this
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Stankovic22: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2021
josielewa:
only the hollywood brainwashed will say america will win China..this is not the 90's or early 2000's...This is 2021 baby...In short, i can say China has outpaces the USA and they know...na gra gra remain for USA.

pls check my signature and mine this new coin...study the white paper and be ready for the next coin to take over.......

To all pro USA quoting me, if China invades Taiwan, nothing will happen, perhaps noise and economic sanction....America is too broke for a war. Sanctions that's all....

Oga you are joking with Americans abi?

You remember 1917 when America joined WW1 abi? The following your Germany and allies were beating blue black with weapons the world has never seen before and the war ended asap.

German just like China of today went on to modernize their military with the most sophisticated Air Force and in 20yrs launched another World War... When the US got involved again tell me what happened? Of course Germany, Japan and Italy were blown into pieces by the introduction of US.

You will say that was then as usual but let me remind you that in those wars Britain and France were world powers and had half the world population and armies under their rule, Canada, Australia, Russia all joined forces against one Germany but only the introduction of USA got Germany shaking.

All technologies China has today are copies from what they learnt from USA, what china is struggling to perfect today USA perfected it years ago... Have you even checked the two nations military budget?

See, China is just making noise like Japan empire of World War 2 With no experience in foreign wars.

When e matter most na then you go know say USA Don get nuclear shield to protect them against nuclear missiles and go unleash another terrible weapon for the world to see

4 Likes

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by MERCHANDISER: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2021
jikins:

Do they?

Taiwan lacks is general recognition, since most countries accept PRC sovereignty claims USA inclusive. Taiwan doesn't have an official relationship with the USA yet
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by tundey4all(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Since
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by jikins(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Taiwan lacks is general recognition, since
most countries accept PRC sovereignty claims USA inclusive.
Taiwan doesn't have an official relationship with the USA yet

Yes you are right
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by olugabbie(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2021
jikins:

While I agree with you, I feel you might be a bit too quick to dismiss US willingness to defend Taiwan. They have a treaty, if US doesn't honor their treaty with Taiwan it will set a dangerous precedent that will make other countries who US have similar treaty with question if US will also abandon them when their own time comes

Are you saying that US is ready to risk the lifes of its citizens to defend Taiwan. War between super powers can be complicated. If China invades Taiwan and US decides to defend Taiwan directly. US allies will also join the war, which will be too much for China to handle. Panic will set in for China and you can not tell the losing side not to use nuclear weapon. Nuclear weapon is not going to favour anybody.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The keynote here is how these people plan and prepare for the future is amazing. Staying today and preparing three generations devices and improve on them is mind blowing. The admission made here is just for increased budget. If they have noted the threats, surely before coming public, they have taken and still taking care of it. Imagine a department fully dedicated for future generations war and war gadgets. Amazing, amazing, amazing. For us here, what do we have? Leaders resetting time and taking us decades and centuries backwards.
We are still fighting kwaruption

1 Like

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Masterito:
I am wondering why some Nigerians hate the US but like China. Note: Americans can be deceiving. They always have a surprise for enemies
the nigerians who hate u.s are those who connive with Chinese to produce fake items and parts

1 Like

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by jimtemi1: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Uptownerd:
They keep increasing the threat level for Military budget raise.

The Military... the same all over the world!
AND Nigeria still dey buy tucano fighter jet
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Ddream6627(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Masterito:
Honestly if you think China can win US in a war then you are a big fool. I am not sure you understand the politics US is playing. China won't even be fooled like you based on this comment. Just tell China to invade Taiwan without US consent and you will understand why you should never trust your enemywho massages your ego.
like how Russia told USA when they will invade Crimea abi?too much Hollywood dey disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by JordanMichael(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Pray you don't witness any war in your lifetime
Ever8090:
Make d war do start make we dey watch live war film no be those lie lie wey them dey act give us....
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Masterito:
Honestly if you think China can win US in a war then you are a big fool. I am not sure you understand the politics US is playing. China won't even be fooled like you based on this comment. Just tell China to invade Taiwan without US consent and you will understand why you should never trust your enemywho massages your ego.

China will dust America, UK, Australia in any war in the Pacific. They only have a big problem when they want to fight Japan. Fear the Asians when it comes to war. Korean war, Vietnam war was never won. Japan was won simply because of the Atomic bomb.
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by TheWolfen(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin
They don't know

Masterito:
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2021
josielewa:
only the hollywood brainwashed will say america will win China..this is not the 90's or early 2000's...This is 2021 baby...In short, i can say China has outpaces the USA and they know...na gra gra remain for USA.

pls check my signature and mine this new coin...study the white paper and be ready for the next coin to take over.......

To all pro USA quoting me, if China invades Taiwan, nothing will happen, perhaps noise and economic sanction....America is too broke for a war. Sanctions that's all....

Man you know nothing about servicing your advisory ego.

When it comes to war and the technology involved, US is far ahead of China

And if China dares invade taiwan, China stands to lose all economical.
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Another food for Anti Americans.... grin

America keep deceiving China.... grin
Dumb Nigerians always overrate their ability even when they are dumbest among all.
US Defense admitting China's rapid advancement in military might but mumu Nigerians from backward nation reading news on nairaland says no, it's a deception because China can never March up to US might because in Nigeria, their ultimate shithole government is used to nursing disaster until it blew up right in their face before they start looking for whom to blame rather than admitting the obvious to make amend..to them, US is the most powerful, the almighty. They happen to understood America's readiness better than the American experts themselves grin
For those of you who don't understand what 'inferiority complex' means, that's it up there cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by jikins(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2021
olugabbie:

Are you saying that US is ready to risk the lifes of its citizens to defend Taiwan. War between super powers can be complicated. If China invades Taiwan and US decides to defend Taiwan directly. US allies will also join the war, which will be too much for China to handle. Panic will set in for China and you can not tell the losing side not to use nuclear weapon. Nuclear weapon is not going to favour anybody.

Exactly, given how the Chinese government thinks won't put it past them to use nukes if things aren't going their way. But its a tense situation let's see how it goes.
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by razzydoo(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2021
grin true talk. USA are so ahead of time, that they are out of time. Make I butress my point with these Jayz line; I'm so tomorrow Audemars are yesterday which means you're on time delay, so even if I slow it down, my time is on fast forward....
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2021
olugabbie:

China dare not use nuke, if the do first, it will be intercepted and you didn't they don't want to 've at the receiving ends for being the first to nuke, does deadly U.S. Subs will be the first to respond with nukes and its very hard to intercept when they are at your door step.
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Gireiboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2021
kelechiodo:

I am telling you. That's how they collapse USSR. Mind game is one of USA potent weapons.
They only problem here is China keeps growing everyday not declining, they whole world knows that bro! why are you guys making it look like it's a taboo or impossible to out-do the US.
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Gireiboy(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
nokspos:
its actually not safe for the Chinese to rule the world, all Asian countries have touch in their brain, they can wake up one morning and nuke the world. the western countries are not saint but they still have some human feelings and racism is lesser compared to this Asians
Yeah!!! i know right! afterall how can we trust the Asian when historically speaking, they were the purveyors of imperialism, colonialism, North Atlantic slave trade, invasion of foreign countries based on false pretense and let me not forget the only people to have nuke a civilian population grin

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by MummyD2020(f): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2021
See them, already calling each other fool. Fools here and there, like its a pleasant word. Argue logically let me understand and learn, mbah!

1 Like

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by Blackman101: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Na now US go wake up to know say China no be baby again
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by McStoic(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Masterito:

Don't mind the ignorant lots. Only if they know how worse the world will be under China, they will appreciate the dominance of USA...
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Stankovic22:

Oga you are joking with Americans abi?

You remember 1917 when America joined WW1 abi? The following your Germany and allies were beating blue black with weapons the world has never seen before and the war ended asap.

German just like China of today went on to modernize their military with the most sophisticated Air Force and in 20yrs launched another World War... When the US got involved again tell me what happened? Of course Germany, Japan and Italy were blown into pieces by the introduction of US.

You will say that was then as usual but let me remind you that in those wars Britain and France were world powers and had half the world population and armies under their rule, Canada, Australia, Russia all joined forces against one Germany but only the introduction of USA got Germany shaking.

All technologies China has today are copies from what they learnt from USA, what china is struggling to perfect today USA perfected it years ago... Have you even checked the two nations military budget?

See, China is just making noise like Japan empire of World War 2 With no experience in foreign wars.

When e matter most na then you go know say USA Don get nuclear shield to protect them against nuclear missiles and go unleash another terrible weapon for the world to see

Guy calm down. Only God is king.
One on one, America against only Hitler's Germany. America can't win. Germany was fighting all world powers at all fronts. America just came to bolster against the Nazis. The Nazi army was one of the most disciplined and effective armies ever. Do you know what it is do conquer France in 3 weeks? Put Britain under constant bombardment or Invade Russia that they had to abandon the East to regroup? Nazi Germany even took the battle to North Africa. The world is lucky that Nazi Germany did not discover the atomic bomb, else they would have produced thousands of that and expedited Hitler's plans. Forget WW2, why didn't America win Vietnam? Why did almighty America run away from Afghanistan in the last month? If China means America war, I dont see America losing but I am sure if after that war, they will lose too much to stand up as world power again. That is why America is rallying its allies against China - Japan, Australia, Uk, South Korea. Fighting alone is a big heavy deal.

3 Likes

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by kingthreat(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Gireiboy:

They only problem here is China keeps growing everyday not declining, they whole world knows that bro! why are you guys making it look like it's a taboo or impossible to out-do the US.

While America is encouraging stupid freedom and demascularizing their men, China has been consistently building itself for the past 5 decades. Their communism prevents nonsense like BLM or election protests. Their education system brings out the best of their students. The state-controlled media has made 95% of their citizens loyal to their nation. Take a look at Covid19, while the USA is still trying to control the spread, the chinese with their strict government have conquered it. I dont like Chinese more than the USA. But in this life, never ever underestimate the enemy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Another food for Anti Americans.... grin
America keep deceiving China.... grin
Classic mind game!
Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by palsenator(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

You from your village inside zamfara dey know Wetin dey happen for Europe and Asia?
How are you sure you aren't the one being deceived here?
Keep watching CNN

YOU and the over 92 people that liked your post don't have any knowledge about warfare. Everyone knows China is developing fast but clearly they are not close to the USA in the area of military. The general only called for active improvement.

Maybe you don't know, USA has the capability to fight many nations at once on their soils.. Most countries are building weapon to protect their territories,none has the all out capability to go to the North Atlantic to wage war against the USA except they want to perish..

Please take time to study and stop being unnecessarily hateful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up by slipperyanus07: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2021
josielewa:

which America is broke only bill gate personal money alone can finance a worldwar grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.