Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Would You Like To Be A Co-owner Of An Entertainment Chain? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Like To Be A Co-owner Of An Entertainment Chain? (130 Views)

When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Be A Co-owner Of An Entertainment Chain? by docdes: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2021
There is a comprehensive plan for the development of a unique type of executive adult entertainment centers across the country. It is based on a psycho-social study of Nigeria (the study discovered a huge but neatly unexplored demographic group spread all over the Nation and what they desire in entertainment - not the usual sexy displays).

This is going to be a share-holding venture in a near future. But, for now, it needs foundational investors.

So, if you think you can invest at this level, just indicate your interest. Then, I will contact you privately on how to get more detail on the business model and the mode of operation.

Please, kindly note that I rarely come here. So, responding to you might take a while sometimes. Thank you.
Re: Would You Like To Be A Co-owner Of An Entertainment Chain? by neutralmind: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2021
More details. Also no contact details
Re: Would You Like To Be A Co-owner Of An Entertainment Chain? by docdes: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2021
neutralmind:
More details. Also no contact details
OK. I had wanted to share the contact privately to avoid going against forum rules. But, Nairaland doesn't allow me to contact many people by email. So, I decided to add the contact details to my profile.

Anyone else can take note of this as well.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-start-up Safety Review Approach – By ASK-EHS Trainers / Reduce Stress In Your Peanut Burger Production / Business Partnership For Importers & Wholesalers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.