Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano (19436 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To Order, Clark Writes Tinubu / NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by ransomed: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Naval base in the desert, there are enough sand dunes to make ships and ferries work seamlessly.
Oh! I remember, baba is preparing his region for eventual break up. Check out rail line to Niger republic to confirm the fear of baba because the split is inevitable.
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Truthissupreme:
One Nijeriya quota system always comes first when it's about the north

But if it's about equity and common sense for south it becomes north is educationally disadvantaged
That was in the 80's late 70's not now
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by neonly: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
They can use the land donated by d governor for ranching but Naval base belong to where d waters are located
Buhari is really funny sha

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Truthissupreme: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That was in the 80's late 70's not now
but you still go to unity schools with 2/100 in 2021
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Agugbadin: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
PMB already dividing the country.
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by xeju: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Defence Academy in Kaduna. Now, Naval base in Kano. Does Kano have water? Maddddoooo!

This should go to states with water. Fight them hard. Or get regional military power. This will solve it.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Truthissupreme:
but you still go to unity schools with 2/100 in 2021
I based in Kaduna, centre of learning, when you are referring to the north going to unity school with 2/100 you may be referring to zamfara, Yobe, Maiduguri, Bauchi, but definitely not Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and the like.
I participated in the competitive UK scholarship And got one defeating my counterparts from the south.
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by NASTYNASOSO: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
He's got a point. With no waterway, building a naval base in kano doesn't even go well
HMMMMMMMM

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO SO DUMB.
EVEN IN AMERICA AND OTHER ADVANCED FORCES THE NAVY HAS A DIVISION FOR DESERT WARFARE.
THE AMERICAN NAVY HAS MOST OF ITS STATIONS IN THE DRY LAND.
PEOPLE SHOULD COMMENT ON WHAT THEY KNOW .
IMAGINE CLARK MAKING COMMENTS ON MILITARY STRATEGY.

THIS COUNTRY TIRE ME

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2021
The madness in this country.

1. Naval base in Kano.

2. Railway to Niger republic(another country).

3. Searching for oil in Maiduguri.

And you say the economy will be healthy. This is a man who met dollar at $1 to N214. It is N575 today going 3 times over.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by wink2015(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2021
HOW CAN YOU BUILD NAVAL BASE IN A LAND THAT IS IN THE SAHEL.

A desert area so to speak.

North is on a desperate mission to grab what does not belong to them.

They have NDA and several army based in the north.

What did they still want?

GIVE THEM THE HEAD OF JULIUS CEASER OR JOHN THE BAPTIST?
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by liasmiram2567: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Mrread post=106022178]

https://dailytrust.com/edwin-clark-writes-buhari-rejects-proposed-naval-base-project-in-kano

[/quotes
It is rather unfortunate that our journalists are misleading people.
First,the Naval is not setting up a Naval base but a Nigerian Navy Logistics college which will be a training establishment for logisticians.
Secondly if it were to be a naval base there is nothing wrong in setting up a naval base in kano as most landlock countries have Navies.
Kano however has Hadejia River.
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Truthissupreme: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I based in Kaduna, centre of learning, when you are referring to the north going to unity school with 2/100 you may be referring to zamfara, Yobe, Maiduguri, Bauchi, but definitely not Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and the like.
I participated in the competitive UK scholarship And got one defeating my counterparts from the south.
anybody is anything online thats your cup of tea

Is Yobe, zamfara no longer north

Your almighty kaduna and Kano using 60 and 90 to gain admission when others are on 120 average

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Truthissupreme:
anybody is anything online thats your cup of tea

Is Yobe, zamfara no longer north
Hahahhahahaha my bro you can't compare zamfara, Yobe and Kaduna please, the orientation is not the same. Can you please compare excellent Lagos with Ekiti State?
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by owobokiri(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2021
This old fool is still writing letters.
They're almost done looting your resources and you're here writing letters..
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Truthissupreme: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha my bro you can't compare zamfara, Yobe and Kaduna please, the orientation is not the same. Can you please compare excellent Lagos with Ekiti State?
How do you explain the citadel of north using 60,90 for cut off not even compared to those not citadel in south

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO SO DUMB.
EVEN IN AMERICA AND OTHER ADVANCED FORCES THE NAVY HAS A DIVISION FOR DESERT WARFARE.
THE AMERICAN NAVY HAS MOST OF ITS STATIONS IN THE DRY LAND.
PEOPLE SHOULD COMMENT ON WHAT THEY KNOW .
IMAGINE CLARK MAKING COMMENTS ON MILITARY STRATEGY.

THIS COUNTRY TIRE ME
You know, someone actually replied me without the insults. He made it known that they are proposing a desert warfare training. Him making that comment showed how myopic I might be about the whole topic. I decided to research on it. You can make a point without getting your shirts off Bro. No hard feelings though
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Truthissupreme: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
The madness in this country.

1. Naval base in Kano.

2. Railway to Niger republic(another country).

3. Searching for oil in Maiduguri.

And you say the economy will be healthy. This is a man who met dollar at $1 to N214. It is N575 today going 3 times over.
all waste of forex adventures

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by EmmyNorse(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2021
maybe the aid to the president wanted writing airforce base�����
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by geemd434: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Oksman:

This advise is not necessary baba Clark. The president knows what he is doing.
And what is the president doing??
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by geemd434: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Abdul05:
As long as South West has its own naval Base
Wetin concern me with others grin

Omo, find your way out of this room. grin
Where the naval Base dey for Southwest
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by seyz91(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
NEPOTISM at its peak ...

Naval base in Kano
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by idrisaa951(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2021
Who's edwin clark that he's writing to Buhari to stop the naval base?
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by fisayo02(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2021
This man doesn't know what his doing... Building naval base for kano.. Are we sure this man knows anything at all or his after making his region inclined in defense ..
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by genkins(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Africa and its politics devoid of ideology but hate fueled by ethnicity..

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
NEPOTISM at its peak ...

Naval base in Kano

Lovely dear... nice representation.. journey to Mars for make sense...

!!...

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Mavor: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Building a naval base in the middle of a desert. Only people from a certain region of this country can come up with this absurd idea.
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by michoim(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2021
I think he is right, though...
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by Abdul05: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
geemd434:

Where the naval Base dey for Southwest
where is Nigerian warships
Re: Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano by ITbomb(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Him dey shout now as e no favour am. Dem go give am one contract now, papa go lockdown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged / Senator Adeleke’s Life Under Threat, PDP Cries Out / Ekweremadu Withdraws From Enugu Guber Race, Congratulates PDP Primary Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.