Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. (3278 Views)

If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Key Secrets To Winning Big On Bet9ja Virtual Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Please push this to front page.
I started playing virtual in 2015 immediately i graduated from the university. Then i never calculated d amount i was loosing because i do hand work that guarantees daily money.
But i discovered most of the times i visited the shop, i always return home with little or nothing but i never let it get into me because i believe i will make up for it the next day at work, unknown to me i was building an ADDICTION. Then i got posted to lag for NYSC, i was collecting 19500 plus 14k monthly salary. I didnt save kobo. All the money went to virtual. Den after NYSC no work, but i discovered anytime i had any money with me my first thought is always to go to bet9ja shop and i always loose. There i started making useless friends, hearing different stories of how dey lost 500k, 1million+, for my mind i said if all dis people done loose dis kind money, and yet still dey play am den i get hope. Not knowing i was digging my grave. Luckily i got a 20k job. My first salary ended up in virtual same day i was paid and i started playing on credits. Gave dem either my phone or laptop as mortgage till i got my pay and settle dem. It continues untill i relocated from lagos in 2018 and i discovered i didnt play dat game for almost a year and i saved alot of money that got me an apartment and other house stuff. Den 2019, i went back but i was not dat involved because i worked monday to Saturday. In August 2019 i resigned and guess what, all the money i saved went to bet9ja virtual, i sold all my properties because i planned relocating to another state, guess what, d money too went to virtual. 2020 i took a break because i was in a new state, den i returned back in June. But there is always a thread, anytime i return back after a long break or visit a new bet9ja office i always win. Dat will prompt me to wanna go there next time, den d loosing will now start, in the process of trying to recover, more money is goin. At a time my salary was no longer enough. Because i will borrow money from loan app use it to play babi and pay back wen i received pay. I borrowed money from loan app and people sotey, i was no longer able to pay back because my salary was not able to cover it, i started selling my properties, using some as a mortgage just to feed. And i was earning 80k+ as salary per month. It was so bad that i even took a salary advance of 300k everything went to the virtual coupled with loan apps and loans from people. I was depressed, lost hope in life. And almost took my life on several occasions. I will go home after lost, cry my life out and return back immediately small money entered my hand. Since 2015 i have being struggling to stop it but i always return. I lost my gf because of virtual because i always complain of lack money and i am working and she knows my pay.
So wen i discovered i couldn't help myself, i started discussing my problem with people.
Went straight to my ex gf and told her d truth, went to my pastor told him wat i was battling with, Choosed a mentor, Started reading books, joined a group in the church, developed hatred for the game after listening to people's advice. Anytime i see bet9a office i spits and pass, anytime i hear people discussing gambling i distance myself, paying less attentions to football related matters. For the past 2months now i have not played it ,even though i am still repaying the loans caused by virtual which still hurt me because i could have used the money for something important, and that makes me hate it the more, but there is a noticeable change in my life. More serious in the things of God, started hanging out with people and discussing positives things, beginning to meet more serious people in life, started writting down business ideas, things i have never done for d past 6years.

I WISH THE GOVERNMENT CAN PUT A STOP TO VIRTUAL GAMBLING. IT HAS DAMAGED THE LIFE OF MANY YOUTHS. BUT THEY DONT CARE.
IF YOU ARE STILL GAMBLING, ESPECIALLY VIRTUAL, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP NOW. IT WILL DO U MORE HARM.
GET SOMETHING REALISTIC TO BELIEVE IN AND WORK TOWARDS IT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Someone I met at Emmatex told me how virtual wrecked him. That was the first time seeing it's real what virtual can do to somebody, he keeps saying FG should ban that thing. He said those that are addicted to other things should be happy. He made mentioned of taking self rehabilitation, how his live would have been if he didn't go there.

Goodness, I felt bad that day.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by fattprince(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Someone I met at Emmatex told me how virtual wrecked him. That was the first time seeing it's real what virtual can do to somebody, he keeps saying FG should ban that thing. He said those that are addicted to other things should be happy. He made mentioned of taking self rehabilitation, how his live would have been if he didn't go there.

Goodness, I felt bad that day.
I don't know how people get addicted. Maybe because I've been addicted to worse things.
No 1 rule. I take only amount I want to play with there. No 2 rule I win once I japa. Highest I win 2 times I run. And I count my gain.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by fattprince(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
ANDREW91:
Please push this to front page.
I started playing virtual in 2015 immediately i graduated from the university. Then i never calculated d amount i was loosing because i do hand work that guarantees daily money.
But i discovered most of the times i visited the shop, i always return home with little or nothing but i never let it get into me because i believe i will make up for it the next day at work, unknown to me i was building an ADDICTION. Then i got posted to lag for NYSC, i was collecting 19500 plus 14k monthly salary. I didnt save kobo. All the money went to virtual. Den after NYSC no work, but i discovered anytime i had any money with me my first thought is always to go to bet9ja shop and i always loose. There i started making useless friends, hearing different stories of how dey lost 500k, 1million+, for my mind i said if all dis people done loose dis kind money, and yet still dey play am den i get hope. Not knowing i was digging my grave. Luckily i got a 20k job. My first salary ended up in virtual same day i was paid and i started playing on credits. Gave dem either my phone or laptop as mortgage till i got my pay and settle dem. It continues untill i relocated from lagos in 2018 and i discovered i didnt play dat game for almost a year and i saved alot of money that got me an apartment and other house stuff. Den 2019, i went back but i was not dat involved because i worked monday to Saturday. In August 2019 i resigned and guess what, all the money i saved went to bet9ja virtual, i sold all my properties because i planned relocating to another state, guess what, d money too went to virtual. 2020 i took a break because i was in a new state, den i returned back in June. But there is always a thread, anytime i return back after a long break or visit a new bet9ja office i always win. Dat will prompt me to wanna go there next time, den d loosing will now start, in the process of trying to recover, more money is goin. At a time my salary was no longer enough. Because i will borrow money from loan app use it to play babi and pay back wen i received pay. I borrowed money from loan app and people sotey, i was no longer able to pay back because my salary was not able to cover it, i started selling my properties, using some as a mortgage just to feed. And i was earning 80k+ as salary per month. It was so bad that i even took a salary advance of 300k everything went to the virtual coupled with loan apps and loans from people. I was depressed, lost hope in life. And almost took my life on several occasions. I will go home after lost, cry my life out and return back immediately small money entered my hand. Since 2015 i have being struggling to stop it but i always return. I lost my gf because of virtual because i always complain of lack money and i am working and she knows my pay.
So wen i discovered i couldn't help myself, i started discussing my problem with people.
Went straight to my ex gf and told her d truth, went to my pastor told him wat i was battling with, Choosed a mentor, Started reading books, joined a group in the church, developed hatred for the game after listening to people's advice. Anytime i see bet9a office i spits and pass, anytime i hear people discussing gambling i distance myself, paying less attentions to football related matters. For the past 2months now i have not played it ,even though i am still repaying the loans caused by virtual which still hurt me because i could have used the money for something important, and that makes me hate it the more, but there is a noticeable change in my life. More serious in the things of God, started hanging out with people and discussing positives things, beginning to meet more serious people in life, started writting down business ideas, things i have never done for d past 6years.

I WISH THE GOVERNMENT CAN PUT A STOP TO VIRTUAL GAMBLING. IT HAS DAMAGED THE LIFE OF MANY YOUTHS. BUT THEY DONT CARE.
IF YOU ARE STILL GAMBLING, ESPECIALLY VIRTUAL, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STOP NOW. IT WILL DO U MORE HARM.
GET SOMETHING REALISTIC TO BELIEVE IN AND WORK TOWARDS IT.
You see I can't tell you to go back to virtual. No virtual is death. But you see Betting is good. If you believe God is against betting it's a sin. But if you don't then it's not. Betting is good if you play it business wise. I lost 3k between last week to yesterday. Yeah 3k is small but that's because I don't gamble I bet. To think of it the 3k was just part of the 7k I won last 2 weeks. I shouldn't I've lost the 3k if I didn't allow emotions to take a better part of me. I mean the bets I lost 6 out of 8 were just one game I added with emotion. They were Man. UTD because I support them. Barca because they were going to judge the coach of the basis of his next 3 matches. Even though I felt they weren't good enough to win yesterday. Or was it Leicester. Even due to kelechi and Ndidi. But I learnt my lesson. I will bring report about how this week went If I remember

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2021
fattprince:

I don't know how people get addicted. Maybe because I've been addicted to worse things.
No 1 rule. I take only amount I want to play with there. No 2 rule I win once I japa. Highest I win 2 times I run. And I count my gain.
The problem could be, what if they lose at first attempt...

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by fattprince(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
The problem could be, what if they lose at first attempt...
Yeah rule one covers it. Take only the amount I want to play with. After I lose at first attempt with I do mostly. I wait a little to settle the urge of wanting to play again. I mean I will give anything to play again though I think what helps me is that I don't play on credit. But because no money I go home even if it's to go take another money. But before I get home I would have reasoned and I wouldn't go back there for the next five days or even months. The problem is the emotions of wanting to recover your loss but since I'm not with money. I go home and the emotions seep away.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2021
fattprince:

Yeah rule one covers it. Take only the amount I want to play with. After I lose at first attempt with I do mostly. I wait a little to settle the urge of wanting to play again. I mean I will give anything to play again though I think what helps me is that I don't play on credit. But because no money I go home even if it's to go take another money. But before I get home I would have reasoned and I wouldn't go back there for the next five days or even months. The problem is the emotions of wanting to recover your loss but since I'm not with money. I go home and the emotions seep away.
on Reddit someone blew off some decent figures. A user response was, if this amount was given in small notes will you hand it over to the bookie.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Your experience is just a preamble to the misery virtual betting can cause an addict.

Playing virtual is just like presiding over your own liquidation.
Loss of weight
Restlessness
Economic regression
High blood pressure
Unnecessary Embarrassment and the likes.

When I see youths playing virtual, I just shake my head and pass, you can't preach them out of it, of course they know it's a scam but they just can't stop, more like hypnosis.

If you give a virtual addict 10k, instead of using it to sort himself out, he'll Rush back to the betting shop with hope of doubling the money, thinking he has a new idea of winning.

The story is too long, you just have to study an addict for you to fully understand it.
Virtual betting cannot make you, it has been programmed for you to loose, our youths should desist from playing virtual.

My two cents.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Kharol1234: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
If I talk how much virtual don chop me were put me inside big mess... But I thank God

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by BabsSolo: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Perhaps we have similar issue. I started looking for ways to at least make some consistent profit through betting.

It started with live betting on football. I wait till 70-80mins and I bet against the possibility of the teams scoring additional goals(if the current score is 0-0, I bet under 2.5). The odds were mostly around 1.03. I started with N200 and rolled it over it to N2000. It was around 83 consequent wins. And boom, I lost it all after betting on Saudi Arabian league. They scored 4 goals in 15mins after not scoring at all for 70+ mins. Panicking, I deposited N2000 to continue from there without going to N200 again, boom, lost it on the second bet. Algerian league to be precise. I knew it won't work. On to the next.

I moved on to betting on breaks in women's tennis (I realized they have more breaks than men and odds were mostly 2.5 to 3) and I martingale it. It worked for some time, made consistent 2000 daily for few days and then lost it all after a series of bets that I couldn't handle financially but I didn't lose much. Just the money made and my initial capital. On to the next.

I read Frank Belanger's ebook, studied all the strategies. After I was convinced to have found the perfect system, a sort of martingale that recovers loses in 2 consequent wins instead of 1. I tried it on BetKing's Virtual League. I made profit for around 2days and on the 3rd day, I lost it all because the big teams just couldn't win. I thought BetKing was monitoring me and purposely made me lose (I don't believe that now btw). My addiction started to grow. On to the next

I took a break for around 6 months, oh, did I mention I'm still a university student? Yeah, no source of income except pocket money and occasional web design jobs that gave me some money. During the 6 months break, I was making enough money to be okay, so I didn't have any reason to keep betting, and I didn't. But it all came back after I invested around 40k in crypto when BNB was $600 and I lost half my capital. I started looking for alternatives. You guessed right, betting.

It started as an idea, "a big team can only sustain a winning streak for so long". After all, the longest winning streak in Premier League in a single season is 18wins by Liverpool. And since virtuals are modelled to some extent to mimic real life leagues, I knew it's unlikely that a team will even go that far. And since they have to program the RNG to make sure that betting on same team to win from week 1 to 38 will not break even for the punter, I saw an opportunity, MARTINGALE. The rules were simple, wait for a team to go on a streak, 5wins in a row, or at most 1 or 2 draws and 3wins in last 5 matches. The team must be 1st to 3rd in the league. I funded my bet9ja account. Started making the money by betting that a team on a streak will lose and in cases where the double chance of the outsider is great, I went with it. It was so easy. Until Everton gave me a scar, they kept winning, I ran out of money in my account, I quickly deposited and chase the loses, I was lucky, won it back. I got angry and stopped using bet9ja for a while. Moved to BetKing. Same story and I shuffled between both bookmakers. I started with a 10,000 bankroll, on day 7, I already made 45,000. I thought I've arrived. I woke up one day, feeling like superman, I thought I should increase my earnings to 5k daily. I woke up around 2am. By 4pm, I already made 4.5k. Only 500naira left to make and call it a day, little did I know! I switched to La Liga, saw Real Madrid on streak, I started betting against them. They won around 20games in a row, I deposited all of my earnings and extra money to chase them, all to no avail. I switched to Barcelona and started betting on them to lose. I made a bet, I couldn't find it in my tickets area. After the game, I saw that it would've won. I checked my transactions and it showed "stake refunded". I couldn't believe my eyes. 45k gone. No money again. It dawned on me what just happened. I'VE LOST IT ALL. I wanted to start with another 5k and make it all up but the trauma I went through was creating some fear in me and I couldn't go through that again.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to just quit playing VIRTUALS. They'll know when you're winning and they'll laugh at the end.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by BabsSolo: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Some of the proof are here. I opened Opay specially to allow me make faster deposits.

BabsSolo:
Perhaps we have similar issue. I started looking for ways to at least make some consistent profit through betting.

It started with live betting on football. I wait till 70-80mins and I bet against the possibility of the teams scoring additional goals(if the current score is 0-0, I bet under 2.5). The odds were mostly around 1.03. I started with N200 and rolled it over it to N2000. It was around 83 consequent wins. And boom, I lost it all after betting on Saudi Arabian league. They scored 4 goals in 15mins after not scoring at all for 70+ mins. Panicking, I deposited N2000 to continue from there without going to N200 again, boom, lost it on the second bet. Algerian league to be precise. I knew it won't work. On to the next.

I moved on to betting on breaks in women's tennis (I realized they have more breaks than men and odds were mostly 2.5 to 3) and I martingale it. It worked for some time, made consistent 2000 daily for few days and then lost it all after a series of bets that I couldn't handle financially but I didn't lose much. Just the money made and my initial capital. On to the next.

I read Frank Belanger's ebook, studied all the strategies. After I was convinced to have found the perfect system, a sort of martingale that recovers loses in 2 consequent wins instead of 1. I tried it on BetKing's Virtual League. I made profit for around 2days and on the 3rd day, I lost it all because the big teams just couldn't win. I thought BetKing was monitoring me and purposely made me lose (I don't believe that now btw). My addiction started to grow. On to the next

I took a break for around 6 months, oh, did I mention I'm still a university student? Yeah, no source of income except pocket money and occasional web design jobs that gave me some money. During the 6 months break, I was making enough money to be okay, so I didn't have any reason to keep betting, and I didn't. But it all came back after I invested around 40k in crypto when BNB was $600 and I lost half my capital. I started looking for alternatives. You guessed right, betting.

It started as an idea, "a big team can only sustain a winning streak for so long". After all, the longest winning streak in Premier League in a single season is 18wins by Liverpool. And since virtuals are modelled to some extent to mimic real life leagues, I knew it's unlikely that a team will even go that far. And since they have to program the RNG to make sure that betting on same team to win from week 1 to 38 will not break even for the punter, I saw an opportunity, MARTINGALE. The rules were simple, wait for a team to go on a streak, 5wins in a row, or at most 1 or 2 draws and 3wins in last 5 matches. The team must be 1st to 3rd in the league. I funded my bet9ja account. Started making the money by betting that a team on a streak will lose and in cases where the double chance of the outsider is great, I went with it. It was so easy. Until Everton gave me a scar, they kept winning, I ran out of money in my account, I quickly deposited and chase the loses, I was lucky, won it back. I got angry and stopped using bet9ja for a while. Moved to BetKing. Same story and I shuffled between both bookmakers. I started with a 10,000 bankroll, on day 7, I already made 45,000. I thought I've arrived. I woke up one day, feeling like superman, I thought I should increase my earnings to 5k daily. I woke up around 2am. By 4pm, I already made 4.5k. Only 500naira left to make and call it a day, little did I know! I switched to La Liga, saw Real Madrid on streak, I started betting against them. They won around 20games in a row, I deposited all of my earnings and extra money to chase them, all to no avail. I switched to Barcelona and started betting on them to lose. I made a bet, I couldn't find it in my tickets area. After the game, I saw that it would've won. I checked my transactions and it showed "stake refunded". I couldn't believe my eyes. 45k gone. No money again. It dawned on me what just happened. I'VE LOST IT ALL. I wanted to start with another 5k and make it all up but the trauma I went through was creating some fear in me and I couldn't go through that again.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to just quit playing VIRTUALS. They'll know when you're winning and they'll laugh at the end.

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
BabsSolo:
Some of the proof are here. I opened Opay specially to allow me make faster deposits.

This is disheartening. sad
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Anything virtual, run oo. See example of wayo on color (I saw this on Telegram group)

See cheat

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by BabsSolo: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
I'm telling you. It was as if someone was monitoring and they saw I was gonna recoup my losses and rejected the bet that would've won. I couldn't believe it. But it's Nigeria where anything is possible

Stephenmoka4:
This is disheartening. :
(
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
BabsSolo:
I'm telling you. It was as if someone was monitoring and they saw I was gonna recoup my losses and rejected the bet that would've won. I couldn't believe it. But it's Nigeria where anything is possible

Rejecting it, goodness what is wrong with these bookies.

Nothing frustrating as game meant to be played not played, coming out successful afterwards.
Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by fattprince(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Your experience is just a preamble to the misery virtual betting can cause an addict.

Playing virtual is just like presiding over your own liquidation.
Loss of weight
Restlessness
Economic regression
High blood pressure
Unnecessary Embarrassment and the likes.

When I see youths playing virtual, I just shake my head and pass, you can't preach them out of it, of course they know it's a scam but they just can't stop, more like hypnosis.

If you give a virtual addict 10k, instead of using it to sort himself out, he'll Rush back to the betting shop with hope of doubling the money, thinking he has a new idea of winning.

The story is too long, you just have to study an addict for you to fully understand it.
Virtual betting cannot make you, it has been programmed for you to loose, our youths should desist from playing virtual.

My two cents.
Well you can't SMH me if you see me playing. I make sure only money to play is with me which is mostly #200 highest 500 on days I feel I can control it but now I know I can't so 200 max. And I leave immediately after first game either I won or lost the bet it doesn't matter. Now what I want to do is budget 1500 for 3 days that's 500 per day. If I lose the three days then I'm out for like till the end of this year, thank God I'm not addicted. But I just have to win once out of that Three days to make break even and win 2 more out of the next 3 days to make over 100% profit. Sorry 200% profit. That's 3k for the week. I'm fine with that. Yeah I can do it.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Virtual Will Destroy Your Life. Stop Before Its Too Late. by tochuukwu(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Gambling/Betting is bad when you're doing it wrongly especially when you're blindly addicted. Many make consistent profit out of it by treating it as a business.

But you see VIRTUAL?!! Kai! I wouldn't advice my enemy to be hooked on virtual.

It's almost as if it's programmed to always make people cry at the end of the day.

Stay far from virtual guys; it's one of the fastest roads to financial doom!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Cristiano Ronaldo In Hausa Native Attire (PICTURE) / These 2 Games Won't Fail Tomorrow / Performance Update Of Nigerian Players In Europe 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.