Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest (24917 Views)

Recommend Any Android Game That I Can Play During This Lockdown Period / Computer Game That Allowsplayers Rape, Kill Women To Be Launched Despite Outrage / The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest by KingDash: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/google-advertising-disgusting-game-promotes-25031199
the game make sense I just killed the boss with 1 health point.
Re: Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest by MJBOLT: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
peaky blinders

PRESIDENT2003:
what movie is this
Re: Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest by Enoch07: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Humanoid01:

I wouldn't be surprised if you also end up downloading it.
Lol I forgot I even made a comment on a thread like this sef not to talk of downloading the game
Re: Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest by neyoohhh: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
If this was Nigeria, you'll hear hypocrites.

Low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest by Benohio(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmm....it's expected. The devil is after everything now. First he used the media and globalization to introduce and normalize fornication, adultery, homosexuality and the likes subtly through music, games, movies and other entertainment. Now he wants to slowly introduce incest and bestiality. The funny thing is people will reject it for now, but when the media continues to impress this on their subconscious mind, then they are gone. They begin to give excuse for it and dig out false evidence in its support.
It will begin from the West and Nigeria will follow suit because they want to stay woke. People will stop believing in Christ even more. They will remove him from the equation.
I pity those who are forming atheist. Everything that is happening has been predicted in the Bible, but the devil has used the media to brainwash them into accepting immorality and abomination. Your mind is the biggest target. Guide it.
Re: Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest by Truthissupreme: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That's how you will be shouting and chest beating
you dey learn,

I still gave you the rule for using comparative construction you still talking off

You went to Google and type what you want to get what you want to hear without even checking the rule that guided why they posted that

See example between most saddest, the most saddest or saddest which is correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Tutorial Will Teach You How To Play Playstation Cd's From Your Cd Drive. / Chess Basics For Beginners / Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.