Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

A Message To Fraudsters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Fraudsters (201 Views)

Ex-senator Phone Hacked, Friends Lose Millions Of Naira To Fraudsters / Two Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ogun / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Good Day, Everyone.

I was shocked to my marrow when my dad told me yesterday that the money in his bank account has been wiped out. Like, I don't know the security measures he had put in place or how his details must have been taken. I just allowed him express himself explaining his ordeal.

In the whole story he narrated, the one that made me put this here is when he said he had a heart attack upon seeing the debit alert. And that he doubt if he would have survived it if the money was bigger.

Now this message is for those fraudsters that keep saying 'hustle Na hustle'. You don't know the ripple effect of your actions. You think you are wise? I kid you not. If I had done what was on my mind by 12am today because of how angry I felt, something must have happened to that particular fraudster.

If you are among those indulging in such an act, please desist. This are people's hard end money. If my father had died because of that, the fraudster would be somewhere spending the money while members of a family will be mourning.

Think about it.

Regards.
Re: A Message To Fraudsters by Mbee247(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Sighs....

And they would be saying yahoo a legal way to make money..

Sighs..

Am so sorry for what happened to your dad,take heart man...

Cause if the so-called banks don't strong cybersecurity to be put into place.
Re: A Message To Fraudsters by Fairandlovely(f): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Same way my aunt who is a pensioner almost logged out cos her account was wiped off cry 1.8 million gone just like dat ,,,,,mheennn i no sure say God give sum pple heart lipsrsealed
Re: A Message To Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fairandlovely:
Same way my aunt who is a pensioner almost logged out cos her account was wiped off cry 1.8 million gone just like dat ,,,,,mheennn i no sure say God give sum pple heart lipsrsealed

These boys don't know the effect of their actions.

(1) (Reply)

Relief As FG Flags Off Humanitarian Support To Flood Victims In 16 States / URGENT... FOR IGBO & SS: REMOVE KILLERS FROM OUR LAND – CALIPHATE, & KANU’S IPOB / Buhari And All Politicians Have Failed Nigerians Says Sheikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.