Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle (979 Views)

STORM - Perfumes, Body Spray, Body Mist, Deodorants, Shower Gel ( Turkey) Import / Storm Body Spray For 1500, Oud, perf , Free Delivery Within Lagos. T&Cs apply. / Beard Growth Oil And Beard Growth Spray Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by BiddiesApparels: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Your spritz or spray bottle should contain at least 70-80% of water.
The remaining part is now dependent on what you want or your preference.

In my spray bottle, I have 80%, then the rest of the content in descending order: leave in conditioner, oil and glycerin.

Do you have a spray bottle?
What's the content of your spray bottle?

Let me know in the comments .
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUEztZEMJy-/?utm_medium=copy_link
smiley

11 Likes

Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by TimelyApparel: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Errr

What's it used for
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by TILORMADE(f): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2021
I believe spray bottles can be used for different things.

I'm not exactly sure which of those things you are focused on sharing with us?

Kindly shed more light. Thanks.
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by Morisakin(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

Amazing exposition
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by WeAssistVirtual(f): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mine is filled with oil and water
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by IDLeemah(f): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Really informative. Thank you
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by VeeBeeCouture(f): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Great information! Thank you so much for sharing.
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by BolennyClothing(f): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Informative. Thanks for sharing
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by FemmoraFabrics: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Water and coconut oil
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by Exceptionalfab: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by Olamistitches(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing ma. This is informative
Re: What's The Content Of Your Spritz/spray Bottle by SuremercyFoods(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
I will buy one soon. We need more tips on this

(1) (Reply)

I'll Like To Become A Model;am 6.2'in Height Gudlookin,athletic,23yrs,undagraduate Of Uniben. / beauty / Please Recommend Good Fashion Institutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.