Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan (27523 Views)

Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Stallion84(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2011
Dear NLders,

Does anyone have the idea on what this kind of test may look like? it is an experienced position and there is going to be an hour paper based ability assessment. Anyone please.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by ayojango(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2011
I was also invited,they said they will giv som examples,can u pls send me the address I mistakenly deleted before I printed,where exactly in alausa pls?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Stallion84(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2011
ayo jango:

I was also invited,they said they will giv som examples,can u pls send me the address I mistakenly deleted before I printed,where exactly in alausa pls?
NECA House, Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun way, central biz district alausa kja.

do u have any idea what we are about to face?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2011
was also invited for the text and i have no idea as to wat to expect wow, thot it was going to be an interview.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by ayojango(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2011
I have a friend who seved there,she said if you are emplyed you have hit gold,she managed to buy a small car b4 she finished
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2011
ayo jango:

I have a friend who seved there,she said if you are emplyed you have hit gold,she managed to buy a small car b4 she finished
did she have any idea as to how the test are done?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2011
i was also invited for the test. i never knew tests are conducted for experienced applicants. i wonder what to expect.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2011
no one seems to know the format of the test it seems. sad
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2011
relax guys. let's just hope in God. possibly Gmat. besides they stated they'd give us samples before we start exam.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2011
[i]
is this what everyone got?:
[/i]

Dear Applicant,

In respect to your application for the position of Trade Marketing Representative in British American Tobacco. We hereby invite you for a test.

This is a requirement for you to be considered for the other stages of the recruitment process.

It is a one-hour paper-based ability assessment which assesses critical reasoning abilities. Test samples will be provided at the test venue to help you get familiar with the question types.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 1st June 2011

Time: 11:00am (Candidates are expected to arrive 30 minutes earlier for the screening exercise)

Venue: NECA House, Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Way, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Required Materials: A copy of this invite, Pencil, Eraser, Calculator and a means of identification. These include:

ü Drivers License;

ü International Passport

ü National Identity Card

Contact: Deola Ibitola would be your host. In event of any queries, contact me at bat@kimberly-ryan.net or call 07042200562

Best regards.

i wonder how many of us were called.
besides, is that an experienced stuff as u guys are saying? can even remember the requirement for the application again.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Stallion84(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2011
The timing is different. Mine is for 9.00am. I really hope there are many slots for that position. Bn an experienced poisition, who would fink of test again. Anyways, FYI: going by the past record of Ryan, the test is goina be complete GMATs and u really need ur speed.
@edeone: I see u. Ur signature sold u out. See ya on mon.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by funlover1(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2011
I also got the same invitation.Can anybody who has an idea of what the test looks like tell us what to expect?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Castano: 6:46am On May 28, 2011
I got the invitation too but dont think am ready to leave where i am,but will still come and write. Am sure they will recruit lots of people because from the advert,they intend to cover areas that are large geographically. North,South south,south west. Let me post the advert down here for you guys.

British American Tobacco West Africa Job 2011. BAT invites applications from eligible candidates or the vacancy of Trade Marketing Representative. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply before the last date of online submission the application form. BAT invites applications from for the following positions and the details are given below

Post Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Last Date: 6th May, 2011
Requirements of Post:
First degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social sciences or related qualification from a reputable higher institution.
Excellent written and verbal communication (in English).
High degree of Computer literacy and competency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
Prior experience in Trade Marketing, Brand and Trade Programmes deployment.
Knowledge of the FMCG industry in the retail environment.
Negotiating and influencing skills.
Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with Clients, external suppliers and commercial partners.
Self starter, keen and confident to use own initiative
Must be able to drive and possess a valid Drivers’ License
Should have a minimum of three years working experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates click here for more information & apply online.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2011
i guess the dates for the test are different, i got a different date and not 1st Of June
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by ayojango(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2011
My test is on the 30th which is a public holiday.would d test still hold no one in hr is available for enquiries
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2011
i just heard from an insider that the test is usually SHL tests. I also heard its an entry level position and i wonder why they stated 'at least 3 years working experience'. Anyway i would write the test to see what its all about though.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by nikkybi: 3:29pm On May 30, 2011
pls, i receive d mail too but am in abuja. Did anyone have idea if deir is a center in abuja.

TANKS
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2011
There Is Notin we can ever do right In Naija so sad ,at test venue time all rubbish I tell you.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 2:59am On May 31, 2011
what is shl?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2011
wow, come see as dem turn experienced applicants to yeye. oya line up, start to dey march, to the venue, left ,right, left, right.
a test that was billed to start by 3.30pm started around 6pm. the questuions were quite simple sha, but the time was damned too short.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2011
question wen suppose be one hr, them turn am to 40mins, 20mins for each paper, i say we can never do anytin right in naija kimberly ryan i hail una oh
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by phases: 11:25am On May 31, 2011
[color=#000099]I have a friend who seved there,she said if you are emplyed you have hit gold,she managed to buy a small car b4 she finished.[/color]

That your friend must have have told you [b]what she got [/b]and [b]not the Truth of how she got it [/b]except she served in a managerial capacity.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by jamesbellu: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2011
wow, come see as dem turn experienced applicants to yeye. oya line up, start to dey march, to the venue, left ,right, left, right.
a test that was billed to start by 3.30pm started around 6pm. the questuions were quite simple sha, but the time was damned too short.

so was it just verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning-maths and english in short??
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by halibaba(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
i was invited for the test but i missed it. Any opportunity for writing it gain
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
Awww. . . .Deola. smiley
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by lahips: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2011
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
lahips:

that was the most organized test i have ever heard of,i was there myself and they kept to time,before 9:30am the first set was over with their test,i heard someone say its an entry position,i doubt that from the job description and requirements,was even surprised they choose to have a test for experienced hands,thought my flight ticket will be refunded,well am on my way back,waiting for my flight,that was my first test ever,the verbal was cool and the numerical reminded me of secondary school,whatever,let me grab a bite before i faint.if i make it fine if not am back to my work.those guys r funny i saw a corper that served in the company i work with there,he also came for the test and was surprised to see me.later people

lucky you, wen did you write urs? was it monday i dont think so becus if it was u wud not be saying it was orginazed. i wrote the test around after six, was there for 3pm, menh rubbish and how can u set a test for expirenced hire ? Just wanted to see how the test was like if not I wud not have written. One gets up to a levels were all u need to do is an interview and show what you got to offer in the real world out there.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by lahips: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
edeone:

lucky you, wen did you write urs? was it monday i dont think so becus if it was u wud not be saying it was orginazed. i wrote the test around after six, was there for 3pm, menh rubbish and how can u set a test for expirenced hire ? Just wanted to see how the test was like if not I wud not have written. One gets up to a levels were all u need to do is an interview and show what you got to offer in the real world out there.

Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ours was not so nice, but still wrote yah notin to lose jare, but heard from a friend that the pay is not so fantastic but its a gud place for a change and they got some nice fringe benefit so. Make we dey see sha as they wan do am cause peepo plenty wen come write on monday oh.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
test for experienced candidates?, only in Nigeria grin
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
saxywale:

test for experienced candidates?, only in Nigeria grin

i dey tell u was so sad, at a point was almost believing it was an entry level ting, but hey we are in Naija were anytin happens na we dey find how to change work na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / I Got A Good Job I'm Not Qualified For.. / What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.