Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Make Money Online With Richref Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online With Richref Business (212 Views)

Read News And Get Paid + Making Money Online With Your Facebook Account / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / How To Make Money Online With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online With Richref Business by Joskidaman: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Hey guys, good day y'all.
I found a legit platform to earn money online and I'd wanted you guys to know about it.
So... What's it all about?

RICHREF INVESTMENT PROGRAM is a multi-level marketing platform where members register and get paid each time they complete certain stages.
You simply join this platform by contacting the customer care representative and paying the registration token.
How it works
First of all you have to get registered and this is done by contacting the customer care representative. You'll then be asked to pay the registration fee of 10 dollars or N5,000 in litecoin. For those who can't get litecoin you can pay in naira but it'll attract a little fee.
We have 4 stages and at the end of the 4 stages, you'll earn a total of $200 though it requires a bit of hard work.
You'll not be required to make any further deposits after registration and you'll keep recycling the pattern for as long as you're an active member.

Stage 1
This is where you are required to get 3 refferals in order to start building your team. You'll be paid $28 or N14,000 here.
You'll withdraw $8 dollars and reinvest 20 dollars.
Stage 2
You don't necessarily have to refer any one else from now on, but you can help your refferals get their own refferals on time so you'll complete that stage on time.
When your refferals get their 3 people each, you'll get $50 or N25,000. You'll withdraw $10 here and reinvest $40.
Stage 3
You just have to wait for the next level to be filled and you'll get $100 or N50,000. Now you withdraw $20 and reinvest 80 dollars.
Stage 4
This is the last stage. Here you have to wait for the next level to be filled and you'll get $200 or N100,000. This time you'll just withdraw the whole cash and return to stage 1 but you don't have to pay for registration anymore cause you've earned yourself automatic registration this time around.
That's how easy it is to make money on RICHREF INVESTMENT PROGRAM. You simply register and invite three people and that's all.
I've been earn in this platform for a while now and I just want you guys to get into it.
You can complete this cycle twice monthly if you're really commited to it.
What are you still waiting for? Just go and get registered now
I wish you success.
You can contact drop your phone numbers so I'll give guide you on what's or you message or call me @
0 8 0 6 2 2 1 2 8 1 7 for more info
You will definitely thank me later

Re: How To Make Money Online With Richref Business by hollaway: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2021
intresting
Re: How To Make Money Online With Richref Business by Joskidaman: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Contact me if you're interested
0 8 0 6 2 2 1 2 8 1 7
Whatsapp or call for enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Howo Tipping Trucks Available For Hire / Pls Help!!! / Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.