Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Do I Need To Know About Finland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do I Need To Know About Finland? (1115 Views)

Who Knows A Thing About Finland Study Funding / Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Know About Finland? by Timidangote(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
My Uncle wants me to come to Finland so I can take a professional course and then do my masters afterwards. Sometimes ago, I read online that getting a job in Finland is kinda difficult.
I want to be sure I'm taking the right step by going to Finland to chase my dream and seek greener pastures.
Anyone in Finland who knows more about the country and will love to enlighten me?
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Finland? by Limassol(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Finland is a nordic country - a group of five northern European countries known for their high standard of living, societal equality and economic stability. However, you have to be sure moving there is what you want, i suggest you make an overview research regarding the country to find out if it aligns with your ambitions and long-term plans. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Know About Finland? by Timidangote(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks.
Do you reside there?
Limassol:
Finland is a nordic country - a group of five northern European countries known for their high standard of living, societal equality and economic stability. However, you have to be sure moving there is what you want, i suggest you make an overview research regarding the country to find out if it aligns with your ambitions and long-term plans. Goodluck.
Re: What Do I Need To Know About Finland? by Limassol(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's unemployment rate is below the EU average, thus chances are you have a good chance of getting a job. However, as with most non-english speaking countries, how quickly you secure a job depends on how fast you learned the language. That said, besides the cold and boredom Finland is a near-perfect country.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Need To Know About Finland? by Limassol(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Timidangote:
Thanks.
Do you reside there?
No i don't. I just have a fascination for Nordic countries.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Know About Finland? by Timidangote(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Alright.
Thanks the informations helped a lot
Limassol:
No i don't. I just have a fascination for Nordic countries.

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Dubai / British Airways / Uk Embassy Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.