Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bbnaija: I Can Comfortably Tell All The Housemates' Deepest Secrets - Cross - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Can Comfortably Tell All The Housemates' Deepest Secrets - Cross (488 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Can Comfortably Tell All The Housemates' Deepest Secrets - Cross by newsvib: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Cross, has revealed that he can comfortably tell all the housemates' deepest secrets. The reality star stated this today during his dairy section.

According to Cross, he has created a good friendship with his fellow housemates to the point that they trust him with their scree. He told Big Brother that he had played his game perfectly and to his own advantage. 

The BBNaija housemate also revealed that he never imagined that he would be.......continue reading:https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-i-can-comfortably-tell-all.html

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Broda Shaggi Declare Support For Mr White Money As He Posted Him On His Fa / Big Brother Naija: Saga And Co Search For Nini / 'May your Mom Die to- Ikechi Blessing Sister Blast Trolls Who Mock Her Mom Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.