Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Get 5 Star Reviews (pt.3) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get 5 Star Reviews (pt.3) (292 Views)

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency / Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency / Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 5 Star Reviews (pt.3) by ennyspalace(f): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
People like to meet up with deadlines

If you're not going to meet up with the deadline given, let your client know on time

Do everything in your power to make it at the stipulated time

Your services might be good and all but you just messed it all up when you put I'm sorry, I won't be able to deliver because...............( It doesn't matter the because)

Treat your brand as a Visa interview and you'll get 5 star reviews

Hope you got value?
Like, comment and Share

To connect with me, /2349056195959

(1) (Reply)

Disposable Plates And Cups Business Plan In Nigeria PDF / Important And Proven Steps To Move Your Online Business In The Right Direction / Uba Africard Spending Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.