Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bbnaija: Assuming I Won The Veto Power Yesterday, I Would Have Chosen Angel As H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Assuming I Won The Veto Power Yesterday, I Would Have Chosen Angel As H (805 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / "Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Assuming I Won The Veto Power Yesterday, I Would Have Chosen Angel As H by newsvib: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Cross, has revealed those he would have chosen as Head of House and deputy assuming he emerged as the winner of yesterday's veto power game. The reality star made this known today during his dairy section. 

Cross said he would have chosen Angel as HOH and Pere as DHOH. He stated that Angel is an amazing person and he has a soft spot for her. Cross also revealed that another reason he would pick Angel is because she has been unlucky in games. 

The BBNaija housemate further stated that Pere is a cool person. He said Pere has been greatly misunderstood because of his troublesome nature. Cross stated that Pere is an....... Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/assuming-i-won-veto-power-yesterday-i.html

Re: Bbnaija: Assuming I Won The Veto Power Yesterday, I Would Have Chosen Angel As H by Kooldon(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Unlucky kee you there. Games that she has not shown any form of seriousness?
Guy if you dnt stop this attitude, toto will kill you one day

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Assuming I Won The Veto Power Yesterday, I Would Have Chosen Angel As H by Kooldon(f): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Unlucky kee you there. Games that has not shown any form of seriousness? Guy if you dnt stop this attitude, toto will kill you one day
Re: Bbnaija: Assuming I Won The Veto Power Yesterday, I Would Have Chosen Angel As H by Zhanmek5000(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kooldon:
Unlucky kee you there. Games that has not shown any form of seriousness?
Guy if you dnt stop this attitude, toto will kill you one day
Better rest better rest better rest �
Chu chu chu �

(1) (Reply)

Leaked S£x Tape: Tiwa Savage Estranged Husband, Teebillz Reacts / Bbnaija: Queen Flies Nini, Saga, Michael, Jaypaul Via Private Jet To Her State / 'bob Na Hustler Sha' - Nigerians Troll Bobrisky As Old Music Video Pops Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.