Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Contract Bids Requirements - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Contract Bids Requirements (1958 Views)

6 Key Requirements For Cargo Consolidation Services: A Must Know! / Contact Us For Your Industrial Glue Requirements / We Finance Lpo, Export, Project, Oil And Gas, Agro Allied, Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Bids Requirements by elyonchee(f): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Every year businesses bid for government contracts or private contracts from individuals or international agencies or NGO or association or companies.
These entities must provide all required documents for the bidding, before their proposal is approved.
Before I delve into the requirements, let me talk about main contractor and sub contractor
A main contractor is a big company that bids for the contract. They mostly bid for government contracts for construction or consultancy or procurement.
The main contractor most times, re-awards the contract for supply of goods and services to small companies. The small companies are sub contractors.
Documents to have before you bid a contract
Your incorporated documents or CTC of incorporated documents
Pencom Certificate if you have up to five employees or more
ITF certificate if you have up to five employees or more or an annual turnover of 50m
NSITF certificate
NOTAP for tech consultants
Registration as a contractor, consultant or service provider with BPP
Tax clearance certificate
Due diligence report from CAC, Firs
Evidence that you have filed all statutory returns such as annual returns and tax returns
Audited financial statement and a letter from your bank for financial credibility
Others may require sample of your work
Company profile that details a brief summary about the company and it's officers
A business name cannot enter a contract in it's name. It can only enter through the proprietor or partners.
You cannot enter into a government contract or with an organization if your company is not duly incorporated.
Re: Contract Bids Requirements by elyonchee(f): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2021
elyonchee:
Every year businesses bid for government contracts or private contracts from individuals or international agencies or NGO or association or companies.
These entities must provide all required documents for the bidding, before their proposal is approved.
Before I delve into the requirements, let me talk about main contractor and sub contractor
A main contractor is a big company that bids for the contract. They mostly bid for government contracts for construction or consultancy or procurement.
The main contractor most times, re-awards the contract for supply of goods and services to small companies. The small companies are sub contractors.
Documents to have before you bid a contract
Your incorporated documents or CTC of incorporated documents
Pencom Certificate if you have up to five employees or more
ITF certificate if you have up to five employees or more or an annual turnover of 50m. Update on the ITF certificate.
I spoke to an ITF officer few days ago, and he said even if you don't have 50m and you have less than five employees you have get it for eligibility.
Some contract bids, once you don't have one requirements you are automatically out of it.
NSITF certificate
NOTAP for tech consultants
Registration as a contractor, consultant or service provider with BPP
Tax clearance certificate
Due diligence report from CAC, Firs
Evidence that you have filed all statutory returns such as annual returns and tax returns
Audited financial statement and a letter from your bank for financial credibility
Others may require sample of your work
Company profile that details a brief summary about the company and it's officers
A business name cannot enter a contract in it's name. It can only enter through the proprietor or partners.
You cannot enter into a government contract or with an organization if your company is not duly incorporated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Bids Requirements by philiancoop(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
so, what do you offer
Re: Contract Bids Requirements by elyonchee(f): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2021
philiancoop:
so, what do you offer
I don't understand your question. I offer legal services and Consultancy. Read my other posts.
Re: Contract Bids Requirements by adekusibe10(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Pls i lost ur number. 09034570300

(1) (Reply)

Cac Business Name Registration Made Easy / How To Print Recharge Card From Home- Reliable & Profitable / Nafdac Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.