Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

BADXAINT ( Action Packed Series). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BADXAINT ( Action Packed Series). (1208 Views)

40k Up For Grabs! Read The Action Packed Novel And Get A Chance To Win / 'WRONG MOVE'; An Action Packed Triller By Akan Thomas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BADXAINT ( Action Packed Series). by Blarney(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Intro:A child of Mixed races , A half caste thrown away from home, Sojourns in a land far away and returns with a new soul, The bad and the Good mixed in one body.

The BADXAINT Series
Book I : Away From Home
Re: BADXAINT ( Action Packed Series). by Blarney(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kindly indicate if you want me to start posting the BOOK I ,just for moral boosting .
I promise you ,it will be a ride worth while
It has everything Action,Romance,Blood, Betrayal,Tears, Laugher,Evil, and Good.
Re: BADXAINT ( Action Packed Series). by Blarney(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
BADXAINT
*Far* *Away* *From* *Home*.
Book I : Episode One.

Time : Monday 10:32 A.m

'mama, is he going to be fine?'
'yes darling, he will' she said with a smile trying to assure the young little chap.
As small as he was ,she could see how worried he looked ,how devastated he was,it broke her ,it killed her ,if only her husband listened , if only Michael wasn't stubborn,they won't be in this sh+t right now.
She pictured was what once a happy family,a dream for all who wanted to build a home,with the little they had,they lived the kind of moderate life they needed effortlessly ,free from drama and the troubles of the world.
Michelle, A nurse she was in a local hospital in the outskirts of the relatively small town where Michael had met her.Love at first sight it was for Michael not her ,she hated him at first ,hated his guts but loved his relentless effort to get her,she had eventually fallen for him and he has brought troubles as much as he brought her comfort, sadness as much as he brought her joy.
'mama ,I am hungry.' the little chap cried out jolting her away from her thoughts.
'alright honey,give mama few minutes' she stroked his hair and made way for the kitchen.
'mama, I think there are people down the stairs,I hear footsteps'
'There is no one there honey,nobody can get in here ' she thought it was one of his tricks to get down there ,silly kid she smiled to herself ,as tricky as his father but something wasn't right,he never gave up easily,why hasn't he replied her ? It's been a minute ,he hasn't said anything, dashing out of the kitchen into the sitting room ,he was no longer on the sofa ,'oh my god! Did he go down ? In panic she ran towards the back door ,the only opening in the desserted secret house ,got into the Hall and there was no sign of him .
'Jayden!!!! She screamed but there was no response,
' come on honey,where are you ? This isn't a good time for a hide and seek, mummy has headache' hoping to get a reply from her little boy whom she hoped was playing with her ,she was beginning to panic now.where could he have gone to ? So fast,it was just two minutes between the time he spoke and the time she dashed out , Michael had assured her that the house was unaccessible. She was tired and scared.
Just as she was contemplating on what to do she heard footsteps,without moving, slowly patting her waist region,she found out she was armless,she was visibly shaking now,she knew she wasn't alone and whoever was with her ,was with her Jayden.

To be continued..........
Re: BADXAINT ( Action Packed Series). by Blarney(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
BADXAINT: Away From Home

Book I : Episode 2

Still confused and dejected,she couldn't think straight.somebody was here but who? And how did he get in,Michael had assured her it was safe here.
'Hello Michelle, I was getting along with your boy , he's a nice chap' the deep baritone voice rang out through the hall.
'who are you ? And what do you want from us ?' she replied calmly now ,she felt peace for the moment,Jayden was around and fine.
'of course I need something from you Michelle, You think faster than I expected' who ever this was ,was tauting her and she was beginning to hate his guts but he had Jayden and flaring up would be a bad idea.
'please let my boy go, do not harm him please i beg you ' she was teary now ,she couldn't hold it any longer ,alot has happened in the last 24hours ,too much for a young mother and wife like her to bear, she cursed the day she met Michael,she cursed the day they got married.
'mama!' Jayden screamed as he ran out to his mum , scared and delighted Michelle turned and he embraced her ,she returned it even tighter , holding onto him like he was going to be taken from her.
'isnt this cute? Well I am wholy a fan of this mother son emotional moments,and this right here is cute' Michelle looked up to see the man who had held her son,he looked scary,he had a deep cut through his nose that was probably stiched, a dragon like tattoo on his neck , huge and tall and staring at them like they were ants, whoever this was he looked dangerous and wasn't here for pleasantries,the thought alone got her more scared ,she was visibly shaking now.
Michael had taught her some combat moves and even how to handle guns but even 5 of her couldnt take down this man and he was armed to the core. She and Jayden were in for it and she feared for her little boy .
'please who are you ? And what do you want from us ?'
'you know Michael has always been a stupid fellow '
'Yes I know' Michelle repostled
The man stared at Michelle with an amused look .
'oh well ,am glad you know he is stupid,you know when Michael got into the squad he had two rules given to him ,Listen and Obey'
Michelle got it now,he was probably from the circus ,they have found them again,they are everywhere.
'michael had always listened but never obeyed ,he turned his back against the circus ,shot the man who brought him out of the slumps,broke my nose and set the LOB House on fire leaving us all to burn to hell'
He wasn't looking good now,Michelle could see rage burning through him,she couldn't do or say anything now ,she was tired ,tired of always running ,she was ready for submission to whatever that was to befall her but she felt for her innocent child,she couldn't let the mistake of the father destroy his life ,she needed to keep him safe but she had no power to ,this people will stop at nothing to destroy whatever is of Michael.
'i am here for the stone Michelle,the circus stone ,the bastard took it ,where is he and where is the stone ?
'what stone ? I don't know of any stone I swear on my life ' she was crying now and the cry irritated him more.
'i love to do things the rough way Michelle so am gonna have to ask you one more time ,where is Michael and the damn stone ! ' she just stared at him now , waiting for the worst to happen to her when he came forward quickly grabbed Jayden and a bullet went out .
To be continued......

(1) (Reply)

An Amazing And Real Email Love Story / Tales Of David / Top 10 Incredible Coincidence Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.