Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Help With My Blackberry Tour - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With My Blackberry Tour (722 Views)

Can I Run Flash Share Application On My Blackberry Z10 / My Blackberry Is Not Charging With Usb / Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Blackberry Tour by Teejayl(f): 10:55pm On May 26, 2011
Hello house,i just got a *verizone* blackberry tour but i cnt connect to the internet. I have tried glo,zain,mtn,etisalat on it bt it wont work bt i cn make and receive calls. Anytime i launch the browser,i get a notification that says 'your device does not have any browser configuration,please contact your service provider' please,what can i do about this? I need assistance. Thanks
Re: Help With My Blackberry Tour by mavinc4u(f): 11:48pm On May 26, 2011
hey just contact your service provider.
Re: Help With My Blackberry Tour by borlajih(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2011
Hi, you will need to configure it before you start using it. i dont know if you can come to ikeja for the configuration it wont take up to 20 minute. hear from you soonest. or contact me on this number 08083253879.
Re: Help With My Blackberry Tour by Godson1981(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2011
i also use tour blackberry<cos its very easy to use all u need do is to subscribe on any network like glo and zain only
mtn is not good for now,and if u wanna use glo subscribe and wait til the next day till u are connected and u prefare zain on ur tour,it will be more encouraging to go to zain office cos that what i did to use zain bis on my tour

(1) (Reply)

Have You Received A Phone Call From 0809? / Any Blackberry Curve 3g[9300] In The House? Pls Share Ur Experience. / Nairaland's Pix Not Visible On Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.